Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

fallout new vagas

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by oldworldwolf, Jul 10, 2011.

do you think fallout should have stuff happening wile you are there?

1. yes, we need stuff to happen to keep the game interesting

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. yes, but not to much.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no, the game is good the way it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. YES! WAR EVERYWHERE! RAIDERS KILLING EVERYONE.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. oldworldwolf

oldworldwolf I want some love irl

fallout new vagas is a good game dispite what some people might say. I am not saying fallout new vagas is as good as fallout 3, but it is still good. the dlc's were talked about in the game like the bured man joshua gram, father Elijah, and the big empty. The wepons are better and you can mod them. there are so many guns in the game. the story needs tuning. they took way more time with fallout 3 and only a year and a half. the strip was a peace of shit and the NCR is a joke. ceaser can't do shit and house can't do shit. the brotherhood was locked in a bunker. it seamed that the whole wasteland stoped doing anything interesting when you got there. I wanted to see the brotherhood and the NCR fight over helios one. I want to be a part of the bitter springs massacre. I want to see the first battel over hoover dam. I want to see house's robot roll out of the lucky 38 and clam the strip. I want to see the irradiation bomb blow in camp searchlight. to see people get tracked down and enslaved. nothing ever happens in the wasteland that you don't do. I want to see the stip get raided, people get tracked down and enslaved, people fighting randomly. in the real wasteland people would be killing eachother left and right. people bombing the stip. someone... someone... someone raping someone. the wasteland in fallout 3 was way to quiet and the same with new vagas. way is the enclave gone? the NCR, brotherhood, enclave, supermutants, raiders, and ceaser's legion could have the best war ever. If you had that war but no enclave, it would be a boring ground war but with the enclave, the war would have bigger explosions, better enemies, and they are a full military and not a bunch of recruits thinking they can do shit. the enclave have to train there guys to use power armor, how to use tactics, and how to use a plasma rifle.

2. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Agreed

I liked the improvement to the buddy system in Fallout New Vegas, yet i feel like they should have let you command more than just one partner at a time. Having a group of 5 take on a group of 25+ raiders would have been an interesting thought! But i have to agree with wolf on this one, i'd love to see bigger more expansive battles in fallout.
    Now i kinda want it for PC, because i'm sure there is already a mod for this on there!

3. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

YES ! I love that game. :D