Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Fantasy Themed Rp Idea

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by RecklessWartuga, Mar 22, 2018.

1. So I'm throwing this out here for fun to see if anyone has any interest, I've never done much DMing or GMing before especially in conducting an Rp for a small group. Right off the bat I'll say I prefer this not to involve sex, if only because I'd like to try my hand at helping build a story for a group of players. That being said for the moment the story is mostly bare bones and I'm thinking 4-5 players would a be a good amount for the idea I have so let's see who joins.

The beginning is essentially the players waking up in a dingy cell and none of the players are necessarily bad people. The city of Gray Hill just happens to be very strict when it comes to certain crimes that might be looked over when it comes to adventurers. Don't like them coming in and roughing up the place apparently. One of the adventurers could be in the cell for drunken and disorderly conduct, another for inciting a brawl in a public place of business or participating in said brawl, stealing/thievery, and of course illegal trading of weapons or illegal potions/magic substance.
    It seems pretty grim for the whole party which had just met. Gray Hill as mentioned doesn't take kindly to adventurers misbehaving in the town thus their sentences can range from long term sentences to even possible removal of a limb depending on what their crime was.

However a mysterious benefactor has been kind enough to pay their bail and even having the influence among the town's leaders to get them pardoned...On the condition that they help him with a rather harrowing quest.

Still deciding if I'll include any form of a dice roll, probably use a d6 for simplicity in certain situations since I'm not very versed in table top myself but would like to try something similar. I'm basically winging it here. Also trying to figure out how I'm going to work in a class system. Thinking of having it be that your class adds +2-3 to certain attributes. Something along those lines, nothing too in depth.

In the meantime here's a character sheet to fill out if anyone has any interest.

Name:

Race:

Class:

Description:

Bio:

Weapon:

Health: (Start with 20-25)

Strength:

Dexterity:

Intelligence

Charisma:

Perception:

(You have 25 points to spend in each trait)

FirefoxesinMay likes this.