Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

favorite Role Playing Game

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by jop123, Jun 1, 2012.

1. jop123

jop123 n00b

Which is your favorite Role Playing Game ?

2. AnnaParker

AnnaParker Guest

I have also played this game one time and i love this game. This game is very interesting.

3. vijaysaw12

vijaysaw12 n00b

I like this type of game

I like this type of game.I have played thsi game.This game is full of excitement and fun.

4. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

Role playing games are very interesting games. These games creates a lot of interest while playing. The one of the best role playing game I like is Final Fantasy games. This game is really amazing game, really loved it.

5. larva123

larva123 n00b

Good games! Free games: friv2juegos.org

6. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

I love to play the games a lot because I am very addicted in playing the games. I feel the role playing games are more interesting than all the games and I found the Final Fantasy XII, World of Warcraft and the Mass Effect games are quite interesting games.

7. I think mortal kombat and the best is raiden because his powers are amazing.

8. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

Stern Huntsman is a favorite role.

9. Gamestation

Gamestation n00b

EAalde CoNSPI

My favorite role playing game is max payne,i love this game any time when i feel boring than play this game.There are many other game like just cause or freedom fighter that i love most.

10. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

I have played so many games, but my most favorite role playing game is max payne. This game is very interesting which is third person shooter game. I want to say that this game involves bullet time-based gun-fights and levels are generally straightforward, occasionally incorporating platforming and puzzle-solving elements. This game's features are very impressive and interesting.

11. casydave

casydave n00b

Max payne and freedom fighter is the best role playing game,games is about your planning and how you can play role as a leader.

12. bolainmarsh6

bolainmarsh6 Banned

The genre itself just happens to have an unfortunately broad meaning. That doesnt make any game in which you assume a role an RPG (in the sense that the genre intended). Understand that the genre was given the most fitting name, and not one that it exclusively applied to...

13. Colinadney

Colinadney n00b

I like all types of role playing games and I always play role playing games. My most favorite role play games are Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Fallout 3, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy VII, The Ultima Series,Final Fantasy XII, Earthbound, Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic etc.. These all games are very interesting and entertaining.

14. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

My favorite would probably be like any of the Final Fantasy games

15. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

If it's RPG then it is easy and simple for me. I love the Prince of Persia series. Played them all and loved them all. You actually need a brain to be able to pass in some areas or in some fights.

16. Any Bethesda RPGs...
    Like Skyrim, Fallout, ETC..

17. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Anything that square enix or bethesda puts their name on...

Pretty sure it could be worth my time

18. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

In my case, anything that has to be with Intelligent Systems, Star Wars The Old Republic has been a nice and excellent game in my opinion, though being a free player I feel so limited I have the urge of getting a full account.

19. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

The sim date ones are pretty sweet , they're pretty hot. xd

20. Cyberpunk 2022