Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Favorite Slayer song?

Discussion in 'Music' started by NinjaMonkey, Jun 22, 2008.

1. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

I'm a huge Slayer fan, and I have been for the last couple of months. They're the best thrash metal band I've ever listen to, other than the older Metallica and Exodus.

I was just wondering if anyone else on FG forums is a Slayer fan, and if so, what do you think is their best song?

For me, it'd have to be either Postmortem or Raining Blood.

2. cheesesak!

cheesesak! lord of cheese&mushrooms!

i can't really say that i'm a massive Slayer fan, but I have heard part of 'Raining Blood' and i really enjoyed it. unfortunately, i haven't really had the time to properly listen to it...:sad: hopefully i'll get to know it soon though!!!:D

3. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

:p

I'd go with Raining Blood closely followed by Bloodline. First time I even heard of Slayer was from VRock (a radio station in GTA : Vice City), in which Raining Blood was their one and only featured song. I then found Bloodline, a song that just instantly clicked with me.

I'm surprised I haven't posted in this thread sooner. :p

4. kojak

kojak kojak

raining blood is there best song by miles

5. My favorite is Altar of Sacrifice.

6. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Black Magic, ,Angel of Death

7. SLAYER KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My favorite is disciple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I think Gemini is the best(closely followed by Bloodline, Cult, New Faith, and Jihad)

9. There new stuff isn't that great.

Although I'll slit anyones throat who say they are shit. June 6th was SLAYER day. I threw a brick threw a church window that said "god listens... To slayer" on it. and it had a Swastika on the back.

Tormentor, Expendable Youth, Fight Till Death, Hell Awaits, Mandatory Suicide. Those are SICK songs.

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Same as most of the comments here, not a huge Slayer fan. But I guess my favourite song from them is "Mandatory Suicide".

11. TurnbullKaia

TurnbullKaia n00b

Hi. Dead Skin Mask or Black Magic. From the list it will probably be "Seasons in the Abyss", but I prefer the other two mentioned, so I voted for "other"

12. Sadhana

Sadhana n00b

Skeletons of Society and seasons in the abyss