Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Favourite TV series?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by reallyemma, May 7, 2013.

1. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Looking for some good TV series to watch, just finished watching Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and weeds. All very good, any opinion of the best ones you've seen?

2. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

Walking dead FTW :D

3. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Heroes on ABC. Why did they end it on that cliff note?

4. Rooiiypo

Rooiiypo n00b

My favorite TV series is The Americans FX.The American fx series is top ten in best TV series . Its very interesting and exciting series . I really like it.

5. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

Season 8 of The Walking Dead has started (All Out War), you got to love TWD!
    Watching also Star Trek Discovery, Season 1.. Looking okay so far got to say, I've never been a Star Trek fan but I'm enjoying the TV Series, so maybe you might also like it :)
    And The Punisher from Marvel is out tomorrow and If you like Marvel well you got to watch it..

6. Spike

Spike FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

I am a big fan of the anime Cory Taihen, or Cory in the House as it's known in the west.

7. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I think I'd have to go with game of thrones, for sure. Breaking bad a close second.

8. Lead118

Lead118 Old God

Breaking Bad is downright genius.

It's hard to name a favorite. I'd have to split things up into new and old or contemporary and still airing or finished. Contemporary is a lot easier, given it's in more recent memory: Stranger Things.

9. Helviro

Helviro n00b

except for the lately spacey stuff, still love House of Cards!

10. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Vikings would probably have to be my favorite. I have to admit though that it does seem to be going downhill a bit though since Ragnars death. I have a feeling that it will be picking right back up this next season.

11. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I've been meaning to pick that show up. I heard good things about it! Hopefully that death was not a significant one. ;-;

12. Big_Cat

O shit..... Yeah, it was kinda a change everything type of thing.

13. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Woops? xD Ehh, I'll probably still watch it anyway!

14. Big_Cat

You definitely should.

15. Myth13

Myth13 Mostly Harmless

Basic TV, I've been a fan of the nerdier stuff. CW's Arrowverse lost my attention for a bit, but I'm trying to catch up. Also trying to catch up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

On streaming? Recently finished Hulu's Futureman. Was a lot more hilarious than I thought it would be. Also using Hulu to catch up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Another comedic pleasant surprise.