Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

FEUDALISM 2- any cheats or glitches???

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by nicole2888, Nov 9, 2008.

1. razayel

razayel n00b

Feudalism Cheat

I've found 1 cheat with CE.
    I think its the only one.

1. Open CE ( cheat engine )
    2. select feudalism and open it. you must start a new game..
    3. go to the game and go to skills.
    4. check your free points and do that x8, type it in the value box and first scan
    5. if you have 1 then freeze it
    6. if not then upgrade with sword, mace, spear... whatever you like.. 1 time!! and type your free points x8

:)

hahaha.. :ass:
    Razayel :stupid:

2. that glitch only works for the original feudalism, it wont work in feudalism 2

3. nitendo64man

nitendo64man n00b

if u get lucky some times after a battle itll glitch up you move and the screnn comes up showing wat u got from a battle and thell keep multiplying then just go sell them and buy troops

4. Alex86

Alex86 n00b

spells

guys can anyone tell me how I cast a spell during the battle?
    Do I choose an area of tropps with my mouse and then click the right icon?
    Cause in Forest Troops this does not show to work...

Thank you in advance for your help

5. Killza85

Killza85 n00by guy

i agree this game is sooo easy seriously i played as a custom on arcade town and didnt getit i just chose things that looked good and i still won (KATARS OWN):321::rcain:

6. MadMax86

MadMax86 GT

There might be same sort glitch in this game as in the original that made the items and gold amount multiple after a fight.
    When executed right you got hunred thousand weapons to the power of 1000's
    and when they were sold you got ridiculous amount of cash.

Still searching for glitches.

MadMax

7. fazlan

fazlan extreemly noob

which tribe the strongers??????????

8. icen_amante

icen_amante n00b

No,you must learn skills and then you can cast a spell but make sure you have auro so your army will have life

9. icen_amante

icen_amante n00b

About my Character in Feudalism2

DO you know?I have much armys im also rich.Heres i do=I collect armys and then a attack The rate trade rebublic after i have strong armys i go to china i landed at Omi I :smashfreak::smashfreak::smashfreak: Them then i kill all of them with man armys i finished all the armys at china then ii lannded back to grate trade rebupblic after that i am only attack my state/The holy Cross then i got an entire army Yehey im :):) do this at Feaudalism2

10. music_man411

music_man411 Music_Man

I half know a glitch on how to get NaN money and it works on both 1 and 2. fill up your reserve space with an equal amount of melee and archers, then save, exit then go back and you should have NaN money. (again i'm only half posotive about how this glitch works, so sorry if it doesn't help)

11. guilyo

guilyo winner

there are no cheats for this game.ive tried them all and they dont work.:):)

12. Icon-of-boston

Icon-of-boston n00b

i beat it with hacks ninjas:321:

13. funnydoom

funnydoom a evil lord

cheats

:coolgleam:well there is a cheat i know on fendusilam 1 at begining click new game then right click and click fowared but chose a charcter oh and you might die on novenber 14 by a cat killing you how you might die well he/she might go to the bathroom*your head *

14. 1337h4x0r

1337h4x0r n00b

Army

Sorry to burst your bubble everyone, but the best troop is the demolisher and the best weapon is Greek Fire +10.

@Killza85, Katars suck.

P.S. Even if you think that shogun ghosts are better, consider this, with one million gold you can afford 10 shogun ghosts or 558 demolishers. 10 katanas versus 558 men throwing grenades. Who do you think will win?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
  15. qwecxzasd987

qwecxzasd987 n00b

Hey it worked for me.:)

16. Bazzinator3

Bazzinator3 n00b

That is only for the first Feudalism

17. EssestItece

EssestItece n00b

Reply to your query regarding love spells

I would recommend this site for lovebindingspell com]love spells and this one to magicspellscastersl com]cast a love spell
    Hope this is what you wanted
    Regards

18. mong1234

mong1234 gaz

hi:coolgleam::coolgleam::coolgleam::coolgleam::coolgleam:

19. natasha9211

natasha9211 natasha

natasha

according 2 me with Meteor Strike attack ninja assassins is the best army of this game. can anybody tell me how 2 increase my skills through a short way and i need friends in big match online 2 have more smashbucks