Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

For the last time: THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END IN 2012!!!!!

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by Hottie223, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Hottie223

Hottie223 Hi all!

Yes, I know what you all are thinking: Oh no! The Mayan calender ends on December 21, 2012! We're all gonna die!!!!!! Well my friends, its not. The Mayan's believed in cycles (hense, the Mayan calendar is ROUND) and they thought that one of there desendants would still be around today to start a new cycle (aka calendar) when the old one ended. So there, the world is NOT going to end in 2012. Plain and simple.:thumb::):thumb:

2. Deathsabre

Deathsabre Enmity of Ages

Awwwwwhh Hottie :rolleyes1: Are you sure? Oh heck, I'm gonna have to change my bets..... :rcain: Actually you're right..... The world is going to end in 2013, or when I get to the end of this post..... Which ever comes sooner....Oh crap

3. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

/\lololol. but anyway, when the Mayan calendar was transposed to coordinate with the Gregorian calendar (the one most of the world uses) it was fucked up by four years, so if the world was meant to blow up or something, then it would have happened in 2008

Foxlover4u likes this.
  4. koolness

koolness Pie rules!!!

UG

Yeah, the world might end in billions of years when the sun explodes. Then the survivors could visit the sun(maybe).

5. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

or it could end tomorrow, who knows?

6. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

2008? Well, what a relief to know that the 2012 pessimists can now pull their heads out of their a**** and contribute to society!! You're right squashy, good work on your research! I don't remember people going nuts about the world ending in 2008, at least I never heard mention of it? Its great to know that based on your research, I will wake up on Dec. 22nd 2012, log on to the site here, and we'll all be here!! :roftl:

7. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

sadly, i can't actually remember where i found the info :L

8. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

Realy you don't know the world could end in 2012, 2011, 400000016, tomorow. Nobody knows because nobody can see into the future, so don't say it won't say it might not.

9. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

just heard a new theory about the 2012 nonsense, that it's meant to happen 21st dec 2024. So now there are three dates, 21st dec 2008, 21st dec 2012 and finally 21st dec 2024...................well, if it was meant to happen, which i strongly doubt, then lets hope it happen in 2008 XD

10. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

The world will end when it ends, and not before. Nothign we can do to stop it.

11. AllTimeLow

AllTimeLow n00b

uhm actually we might do something to stop it. Depends how we are going to get fucked by nature, asteroids, etc. For Europe, global warming will actually make us freeze on this damn continent, lol. I don't know where I saw this info, but it was related to the Gulf-stream slowing down. the Gulf-Stream is "heating" up Europe, but again, I am not sure if this was really accurate.

12. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

The earth goes in "cycles" it gets warmer, it gets colder. Its how its been for the last...oh god, its been thart way since before a ape looked up to the heavens and shouted "I am man!" Why do you think there have been periods of mass extinction, and then periods of massive life? it is how the world works.

13. Foxlover4u

Well, bottom line to this is that I have no problem with that nonsense of the world ending on whatever year. Kind of a pattern here, all the dates seem to state Dec 21st? Now thats where the problem lies!! Why, oh why couldn't they wait until after christmas so I could at least enjoy the prezzies that someone may have gone through the trouble of buying and wrapping?? Makes me wanna go and find one of these theorists and beat him silly on Dec 20th, knocking him into a coma for at least a week!! :roftl:

14. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

holy shit your dumb, if the sun were to explode the earth would be burnt to a crisp, no one would stand any chance at surviving

15. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

how did i not see that before XD

16. v TropicaaL

v TropicaaL n00b

the world is not going t end until 2015 has passed cos at 2015 there would be robots looking like humans

17. Foxlover4u

No....

If thats the case, then we are closer than ya may think! Some scientist in Japan has made a female robot that looks as human as they come. Body, skin, movements, there all human like!! It was kinda scary, hell even her voice sounded real! (Although I have to admit she was a real hot lookin babe!! Hehehe!!) I believe she was made to be a housemaid/servant? I saw that on the tele I think about 5 (?) months ago. If ya got USD $8,000 that scientist would probably make you one to your specific expectations!!! Maybe this is TMI,but it was also included that these robot girls were, uhh, lets see..... sexually correct and capable! Yes, no kidding, it was contained in the news story! I could'nt believe it. I'd have to see it to totally believe it myself, kinda thinkin 'bout a plane ticket to Tokyo just to see if its real. No, theres no 'alterier' motives as to goin there to see that. (And of course if ya believe that coming from a guy well........ :roftl:)

18. the worlds gonna end!!!

lol, its funny to see people freak out about this world ending apocolypse stuff. my uncle had a camera that he was gonna use to record "history" after te y2k thing... lol, he stocked up his basement for nothing! its still fairly in good supply. me and my brother go there when we visit him to get snacks or whatevers left. theres usually some kind of jerky in there.

19. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

unfortunately there is no way to prove that the world will or will not end in 2012. people who claim they are certain either way are idiots

20. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

i stake my life upon the fact that it wont end, anyone want to take me up on this wager?