Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Free mmo game

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CezarPet, Feb 5, 2011.

1. CezarPet

CezarPet n00b

What do you recomend???
    I played: Perfect World, Empire of sports, S4 league, A.V.A., CrossFire, Alien arena, Assault Cube, Battle of the Immortals, Dragonica and LOTR Online.
    I played this games but I didnt like some of them and Fiesta didnt work for me.
    Any suggestions???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
  2. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I thought U would have liked Emprie sports and A.VA.

3. reidgarry

reidgarry n00b

Playing free MMORPGs is a good break for the mind that has always worried and stressed on too many things at the same time. In an online game, the mind gets to relax more, focus on one quest at a time, and decide about simple things like what armor to use. There are no real deadlines, and there is always the option to restart all over again with a whole new character.

4. teratis

teratis n00b

If you're going for free to play, go for Dragona Global. One sick sick game.

5. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

Yes, my personal experience, the game is really good. This game is having the good graphics and also good gameplay. I bet you you definitely will play this game for weeks because its very addictive game.

6. ashlay

ashlay n00b

Hello,

MMO is called Massively Multipalyer Online game where in several hundreds of players can play the game at the same time. It is possible to play an MMO game only if the player is connected to the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  7. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

Theres always Runescape :p

8. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

I think you should play Empire sports and A.V.A more games and also I will recommend these two more games. These both games graphics and sound tracks are very impressive which that you can enjoy. Both games are really cool and amazing.

9. Colinadney

Colinadney n00b

I have list of mmo games and I want to share with all members. List of mmo games such as Planet Calypso, Star Trek Online, Grand Fantasia, 4Story, 9Dragons, Age of Conan: Unchained, Aion: Ascension, Dragon Nest, Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online), Dungeon Fighter Online, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Dynasty Warriors Online and many more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
  10. itsmario

itsmario SuperMario

thats the first mmo i played...when i was kid...until i started to play World of warcraft...for 5 yrs

11. Hussy02

Hussy02 n00b

I like Alls The Games .....

12. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

DC universe it pretty damn polished seeing on how.its a.free mmo

13. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

I love that game but the updates for me take forever >_<

14. lead118

lead118 Guest

Well there's Star Wars The Old Republic. I played it when it cost money, and it was fun. Should still be awesome. :)

15. charlyHimura

charlyHimura n00b

God of war

16. sabbyagnese

sabbyagnese n00b

Are all these games playable only online or some of them can be played as single player too?