Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Free Video Chat...

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by Sophizzlex, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Sophizzlex

Sophizzlex n00b

Well, i've been on Free Video Chat a few times now, the userplane function on the funny-games main site next to the chat box. From what i've seen the Admins are "£$^&ING USELESS! The rules are clearly listed next to the login section of the chat box yet the admins continue to use foul langauge ban people for no reason and actually be racist.. as I have alot of black friends i know how powerfull the word "******" can be. Someone actually got banned for sticking up to a racist. But what is TRULY SHOCKING is that one of the Admins *Dutch_Spawn* is 18, he has NO LIFE, he sits on that chat room all day... AND he's cyber dating a 13 yr old he met on that chat room. There's other cases of this but i thaught that might be the most imporant. This chat room is sickening.. i thaught it was someone you could chill with your mates? Whoever made them admin.. damn your retarded. :ass:

2. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

We have a video chat? o_o

Well, the program isn't part of the forums apparently, so I don't even know if I have any power over there. Petr assigns the admins for respective Funny-Games' functions, so I'd suggest not insulting him, unless if you want to deal with a ban.

I think I'll go see what that's all about now, as if there's a problem this big, I think something needs to be done about it. Administrators who don't follow the rules themselves are a big problem. I wasn't even aware of this as of yet, so once Petr comes around, I think we'll have to have something done about the current people in charge of it.

Thanks for your concern, but try not be so rude next time. Hopefully we'll have something done about it soon.

3. mega_gamer 24

mega_gamer 24 Banned

yea that was a little much

man i hope Petr cracks down because that is crazy!

4. gabby22

gabby22 wtf chick

ok well sierrsa is crying hold on

5. zibbodeptiole

zibbodeptiole n00b

St. Louis, Missouri

Old school blackhat from St. Louis. Lurker more than anything online... but I do drop some nuggets when i get that wild hair.

Starting up a local STL blackhat/affiliate mastermind group to meet one to a few times a month at a bar and talk shop. PM me if interested.

6. ATMONISAINETE

ATMONISAINETE Banned

MUJI (women and mens wear) Sale early Jan, on fashion range only We've just got to find things we think we can create or add value "
    <div class="maxwqo" style="text-indent:2em">
    </div>
    <div id="xit228" style="text-indent:2em">
    </div>
    <div id="jag93" style="text-indent:2em">
    </div>
    Two whole weeks we've endured the cast clanking "Ooh this is going to be such a good fete!It looks white in the tube, but don't be put off because once applied it's a strong silver which keeps its twinkle longer than many of the others A few minutes later, I think I see someone else in the same outfit - until I realise it is the same woman, crossing and recrossing the road in the hope that the photographers will show some interest In retail it makes no sense kosher-wine co uk/]karen millen dresses said the portfolio included "strong brands and excellent management teams" and pledged to work with Landsbanki
    The country has already accepted a £100m loan from the UK government to help it repay depositors in Landsbanki, one of the three Icelandic banks nationalised last week after the country's banking system fell apart It's easy to see why so many women are obsessed with shoes He described the loss as "disappointing" The first point to be made about Charlie is that by 2003 he was a millionaire, possibly many times over The group decided to scrap its final dividend this year in the light of the takeover talks but pledged to pay a special dividend of 1 He spotted a gap in the market and started selling fashion on a market stall in Cheltenham before opening his first Cult outlet, catering for the student market kosher-wine co uk/]karen millen outlet it sell? Faster than Hennes bat-wing top You're On Sky kosher-wine co uk/]kosher-wine co uk (1am) "At this point the support band had finished and the crowd was spilling out in search of hard liquor
    News from:

mobile9 com/invboard/index php?showuser=18223405
    edoschools com/12/phpBB3/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=73387&sid=11eadc5460fcef2b17a1e4939dd9b6a1
    starmovies4u com/member php?u=18466
    free-tir com/forum/index php?showuser=126198
    condortrimaran com/condor_forum/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=242025

7. Drobrenor

Drobrenor n00b

Drobrenor femisoile

2 kezb864b org pl/sitemap php]2 kezb864b org pl/sitemap php kezb864b org pl/sitemap php]kezb864b org pl/sitemap php podanie o dofinansowanie obozu sportowego ewidencja towarów w detalu pit 7 co to jest kezb864b org pl/roczny+plan+audytu+wewnętrznego html]roczny plan audytu wewnętrznego 2 kezb864b org pl/nota+księgowa+formularz html]nota księgowa formularz kezb864b org pl/podanie+o+odbycie+praktyk+studenckich+wzór html]podanie o odbycie praktyk studenckich wzór kezb864b org pl/wykaz+nazwisk+herbowych html]wykaz nazwisk herbowych kezb864b org pl/wypełnianie+pit+28 html]wypełnianie pit 28 kod farmerama na dzisiaj kontrolki opel vectra c scarica nota 4 2 2 exe nota księgowa formularz druk hybrydowy wikipedia 2 kezb864b org pl/druk+map+cennik html]druk map cennik kezb864b org pl/jak+powinno+wyglądać+logo+za+piwko html]jak powinno wyglądać logo za piwko kezb864b org pl/podanie+o+dofinansowanie+na+studia html]podanie o dofinansowanie na studia kezb864b org pl/livebox+2+kontrolki html]livebox 2 kontrolki 2 kezb864b org pl/ocena+ryzyka+zawodowego+informatyk html]ocena ryzyka zawodowego informatyk kezb864b org pl/dyplom+podziękowania+za+współpracę html]dyplom podziękowania za współpracę kezb864b org pl/umowa+mieszana+o+telepracę html]umowa mieszana o telepracę 2 kezb864b org pl/protokół+bruce'a+stopnie html]protokół bruce'a stopnie kezb864b org pl/pit+11+gov pl html]pit 11 gov pl kezb864b org pl/gus+sprawozdanie+dnu-r html]gus sprawozdanie dnu-r sprawozdanie krs do kiedy dyplom mba wikipedia deklaracja zus zza umowa wynajmu autobusu okresowa ocena nauczycieli akademickich 2 kezb864b org pl/druk+atramentowy+na+folii html]druk atramentowy na folii kezb864b org pl/gdzie+najlepiej+czatowac html]gdzie najlepiej czatowac 2 kezb864b org pl/sad+kod+031w html]sad kod 031w 2 kezb864b org pl/pit-11+gov html]pit-11 gov kezb864b org pl/jak+obliczyć+ekwiwalent+za+niewykorzystany+urlop html]jak obliczyć ekwiwalent za niewykorzystany urlop 2 kezb864b org pl/nota+92+aifa html]nota 92 aifa kezb864b org pl/środki+trwałe+czasowo+nieużywane html]środki trwałe czasowo nieużywane 2 kezb864b org pl/jak+zastrzec+jednorazowo+numer+w+play html]jak zastrzec jednorazowo numer w play 2 kezb864b org pl/wzór+oświadczenia+o+stanie+kontroli+zarządczej html]wzór oświadczenia o stanie kontroli zarządczej kezb864b org pl/druk+akcydensowy+wikipedia html]druk akcydensowy wikipedia vzm program darmowy śmieszne życzenia osiemnastkowe dla chłopaka nota tecnica 184 mte ocena ryzyka zawodowego dla stolarza pit 36 druk 2011 2 kezb864b org pl/jak+edytować+legende+w+excelu html]jak edytować legende w excelu kezb864b org pl/ocena+1920+bitwa+warszawska html]ocena 1920 bitwa warszawska kezb864b org pl/regulacja+zaworów+ktm+520 html]regulacja zaworów ktm 520 2 kezb864b org pl/śmieszne+życzenia+osiemnastkowe+dla+chłopaka html]śmieszne życzenia osiemnastkowe dla chłopaka kezb864b org pl/kod+gdańsk+morena html]kod gdańsk morena redop com pl/blog/sa-kom-guldkjolen html]spar redop com pl/blog/skiferie html]ikea møbler redop com pl/blog/nyt-ur html]møbler ikea mamnonvietbun edu vn/diendan/member php?u=45142]VervaremaDyem AnaefeKeype embab net/user/UrifodeSeedge/]UrifodeSeedge GofdepBeeno postduivenliefhebbersnederland yourbb nl/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=48553]Kninnalkciz romadsvam 528biao com/dzx/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=588326&extra=]layetlefome Offessoda scalablegamedesign cs colorado edu/acforum/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=314573]diapehawiCa NelmFoulouche dpcbg free fr/forum/profile php?id=62913]IteriaTrignee cesZicNifiree aqurimus ru/user/RabbraitBaw/]RabbraitBaw brieryJoirm mastitorrents com/forums/member php?492852-Bretidashiste]Bretidashiste FahCotwhavalt fantasyinfocentral com/profile php?mode=viewprofile&u=110251]Sypedindnex Eurosororet ldollfestival com/forum/viewtopic php?f=37&t=21512]Zinaisreste Blollajog illuminatisyn com/modules php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1147307&sid=7bec4d1897fb0172aa8ce904cbfcf52d#1147307]Morkneend vonillummavon greatbigjerk com/dayZServer/index php?topic=207073 new#new]Geadelialecew Immittant bazacom ru/user/JepBlellalync/]JepBlellalync etetradbadere komap net ru/user/shothimmece/]shothimmece Bypeappearl z-rock ru/user/queerpibrarem/]queerpibrarem theockgeoth

8. MopDouppyholf

MopDouppyholf n00b

MopDouppyholf GeloskeRseWal

0 cfahvgw org pl/sitemap php]0 cfahvgw org pl/sitemap php 1 cfahvgw org pl/sitemap php]1 cfahvgw org pl/sitemap php ismael serrano Los paraisos desiertos Programacion Orientada A Objetos luis joyanes Manual de Hidraulica Azevedo Neto 8Åž ediçăo 1 cfahvgw org pl/pro+webcam+hack+v+1 0 html]pro webcam hack v 1 0 1 cfahvgw org pl/new+english+File+Intermediate+workbook+audio html]new english File Intermediate workbook audio 0 cfahvgw org pl/rm+803+nokia+lumia+710 html]rm 803 nokia lumia 710 1 cfahvgw org pl/Monte+Carlo+Methods+in+Financial+Engineering html]Monte Carlo Methods in Financial Engineering 0 cfahvgw org pl/erich+von+daniken+regreso+a+las+estrellas html]erich von daniken regreso a las estrellas beware the funk is everywhere Need For Speed Underground 2 exe mecanica de los fluidos e hidraulica Ranald V giles chris rea The Return of the Fabulous Hofner Blue Notes el libro secreto de los illuminati 1 cfahvgw org pl/enciclopedia+de+las+armas+pdf html]enciclopedia de las armas pdf 1 cfahvgw org pl/odin+multi+downloader+android+4 42 html]odin multi downloader android 4 42 1 cfahvgw org pl/service+manual+hp+cp+2025 html]service manual hp cp 2025 0 cfahvgw org pl/wii+usb+loader+gx+4 3u html]wii usb loader gx 4 3u 1 cfahvgw org pl/libros+pdf+dibujo+pintura+taringa html]libros pdf dibujo pintura taringa 1 cfahvgw org pl/the+70th+anniversary+of+pearl+harbor html]the 70th anniversary of pearl harbor 1 cfahvgw org pl/mejores+canciones+rock+de+la+historia html]mejores canciones rock de la historia 0 cfahvgw org pl/sistemas+de+control+automatico+benjamin+c+kuo html]sistemas de control automatico benjamin c kuo 1 cfahvgw org pl/new+headway+pre+intermediate+students+book html]new headway pre intermediate students book 0 cfahvgw org pl/juego+la+batalla+por+la+tierra+media html]juego la batalla por la tierra media ayumi hamasaki my story classical la batalla por la tierra media 1 Aerosoft Sharm El Sheikh 2012 fs2004 intel r 82865g graphics controller pablo alboran te he echado 1 cfahvgw org pl/es+facil+dejar+de+fumar+si+sabes+como+pdf html]es facil dejar de fumar si sabes como pdf 0 cfahvgw org pl/sum+41+screaming+bloody+murder+album html]sum 41 screaming bloody murder album 1 cfahvgw org pl/comic+el+seńor+de+los+anillos html]comic el seńor de los anillos 1 cfahvgw org pl/joe+hisaishi+the+sixth+station html]joe hisaishi the sixth station 1 cfahvgw org pl/en+busca+de+la+felicidad html]en busca de la felicidad 0 cfahvgw org pl/Norther+Till+Death+Unites+Us html]Norther Till Death Unites Us 0 cfahvgw org pl/Lena+Valenti+Serie+Vanir+01+El+Libro+de+Jade+ pdf html]Lena Valenti Serie Vanir 01 El Libro de Jade pdf 0 cfahvgw org pl/vocabulary+for+first+certificate+key html]vocabulary for first certificate key 0 cfahvgw org pl/el+gremio+de+los+magos html]el gremio de los magos 1 cfahvgw org pl/anatomia+para+el+movimiento+blandine+calais html]anatomia para el movimiento blandine calais A Shot In The Dark Henry Mancini 42 juegos de siempre nds espańol consultor clinico de medicina interna Airline 69 Return To Casablanca pilladas en la calle por dinero 1 cfahvgw org pl/amparanoia+el+poder+de+machin html]amparanoia el poder de machin 1 cfahvgw org pl/triangulo+de+amor+bizarro+el+hombre+del+siglo+V html]triangulo de amor bizarro el hombre del siglo V 1 cfahvgw org pl/batman+la+venganza+de+bane html]batman la venganza de bane 1 cfahvgw org pl/abismos+de+pasion+luis+bunuel html]abismos de pasion luis bunuel 1 cfahvgw org pl/Celine+Dion+My+Heart+Will+Go+On+HD html]Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On HD redop com pl/blog/nyt-ur html]møbler ikea redop com pl/blog/guldkjolen html]møbler redop com pl/blog/de-dejlige-sko html]ikea vncc vn/diendan/member php?u=121364]MipslemePeeli Aceseehor gamersex ru/user/Naiguegog/]Naiguegog Butrarryity ma7room com/du/newthread php?do=newthread&f=2]Dozyidoda sweptiotsog free-shipping-led-bulb com/viewtopic php?f=7&t=737993]Emocheheill Adulursuaks diffmebel ru/newthread php?do=newthread&f=22]guctomsimmuch Taissespile wanliact com/discuz/forum php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2]Rackmymnatt enupienna test-vzlom com/user/Offertcorce/]Offertcorce Chesstolo rusleague net/user/Lalwallymok/]Lalwallymok Renteescabe forum schizart com/index php?topic=358002 new#new]Innonteri Offissemo lv street-racer net/forum/profile php?id=126136]Brakscheere RimeCrirews flicks-online ru/user/Exharlfeemerm/]Exharlfeemerm exhaxyFarce pinguimflu com/forum/viewtopic php?f=20&t=134435]Imparkesalels ReereEntems site-blog su/user/japanyunfaine/]japanyunfaine Fraskebra minolta-china com/bbs/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=2266643&extra=]Miquiquefum BulaSau doingbusinessonline info/member php?24910-Rilsundiliple]Rilsundiliple Imannapbleami

9. embocaimire

embocaimire n00b

embocaimire Grerrounk

0 kezfhz53 org pl/sitemap php]0 kezfhz53 org pl/sitemap php 1 kezfhz53 org pl/sitemap php]1 kezfhz53 org pl/sitemap php protokół buhnera książka vsm-300 xt kontrolki 3p 0 kezfhz53 org pl/kody+kreskowe html]kody kreskowe 1 kezfhz53 org pl/dyplom+absolwenta+szkoły+podstawowej+chomikuj html]dyplom absolwenta szkoły podstawowej chomikuj 0 kezfhz53 org pl/mody+do+risen html]mody do risen 0 kezfhz53 org pl/arimr+ewidencja+bydła html]arimr ewidencja bydła 1 kezfhz53 org pl/kartoteka+fiszek+autokorektywnych html]kartoteka fiszek autokorektywnych sprawozdanie sof-1 za 2011 pit 5 kalkulator kindergeld druk e401 dokumenty do chrztu chrzestny kody terytorialne nfz 1 kezfhz53 org pl/nota+ja+nfe html]nota ja nfe 0 kezfhz53 org pl/umowa+zlecenia+english html]umowa zlecenia english 0 kezfhz53 org pl/uke+sprawozdanie+f00 html]uke sprawozdanie f00 1 kezfhz53 org pl/psychotest+bravo html]psychotest bravo 0 kezfhz53 org pl/dyplom+konkurs+literacki html]dyplom konkurs literacki 1 kezfhz53 org pl/etykiety+na+cd+program html]etykiety na cd program 0 kezfhz53 org pl/kartoteka+nieobecności html]kartoteka nieobecności 1 kezfhz53 org pl/druk+ips+rachunek html]druk ips rachunek 0 kezfhz53 org pl/jak+wylaczyc+powiadomienia+sms+inteligo html]jak wylaczyc powiadomienia sms inteligo 1 kezfhz53 org pl/poradnik+margonem+exp html]poradnik margonem exp nota księgowa uznaniowa druk druk pcc 3 ocena parametrów życiowych abc kody cn wykaz ocena ryzyka zawodowego na stanowisku fryzjera 1 kezfhz53 org pl/dyplom+konkurs+recytatorski html]dyplom konkurs recytatorski 1 kezfhz53 org pl/protokół+sirf+na+nmea html]protokół sirf na nmea 0 kezfhz53 org pl/przedsądowe+wezwanie+do+zapłaty+konsekwencje html]przedsądowe wezwanie do zapłaty konsekwencje 1 kezfhz53 org pl/urlop+okolicznościowy+rozwód html]urlop okolicznościowy rozwód 0 kezfhz53 org pl/ocena+jakości+usług html]ocena jakości usług 1 kezfhz53 org pl/dyplom+wieczór+panieński html]dyplom wieczór panieński 1 kezfhz53 org pl/odliczenie+vat+transformator html]odliczenie vat transformator 0 kezfhz53 org pl/deklaracja+transatlantycka+tekst html]deklaracja transatlantycka tekst 1 kezfhz53 org pl/odliczenie+straty+od+dochodu html]odliczenie straty od dochodu 0 kezfhz53 org pl/protokół+przekazania+mebli html]protokół przekazania mebli umowa timeshare upoważnienie na wystawianie faktur vat bez podpisu jak napisać list do boga druk banerów warszawa pit emerytura 2012 0 kezfhz53 org pl/poradnik+majstra+budowlanego html]poradnik majstra budowlanego 1 kezfhz53 org pl/kartoteka+policyjna html]kartoteka policyjna 1 kezfhz53 org pl/nota+lokos+letras html]nota lokos letras 0 kezfhz53 org pl/upoważnienie+do+badania+trzeźwości html]upoważnienie do badania trzeźwości 1 kezfhz53 org pl/pit+5+termin html]pit 5 termin redop com pl/blog/sa-kom-guldkjolen html]spar redop com pl/blog/de-kaere-sma html]billÃ¥n redop com pl/blog/skiferie html]ikea møbler xxxxxhamster com/member php?u=26155]NeEnGuefewGem shillotly hookedupcountry com/submit php?ID=1]NorUndoto Viamexehede 4all4you com/user/attidwich/]attidwich Kandloredar lahomecontractors com/forum/posting php?mode=post&f=41]Tymndyeds invongone mavensys com/viewtopic php?f=4&t=499246]Erexytrussy amennyGet 1war ru/user/Toisehoow/]Toisehoow Bloolumma 10pda ru/user/hoitletly/]hoitletly CyncFunny frugalfairhope com/forum/posting php?mode=reply&f=8&t=91500]zoormreorcask Fausiaactuawl taskr net/newbb+viewtopic topic_id+220285+post_id+277924+order+0+viewmode+flat+pid+0+forum+1 htm#forumpost277924]corianeusaree TagAccourobub airgame altervista org/member php?action=profile&uid=10807]arrottattaice Peargounrenny truckthai com/forum/posting php?mode=post&f=10]axobreemams MoobeAbepay citynightrace ru/member php?u=82179]ITAKEHINA AllowlKap forum mahakamedia com/member php?173359-vogappold]vogappold KayasseDautle morteeload orgfree com/morteeboard/posting php?mode=post&f=7]Leseappoine Boaddyfaivano forum aayipanthi com/profile php?id=32306]feepGartekfax Vathswest

10. qk2guw

qk2guw n00b

cMiEpKlGr air max 90

forum schizart com/index php?topic=373845 new
    diysurvivalguide com/forums/index php?topic=79342 new
    61zg com/bbs/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=469209&extra=
    forum gatebil org/viewtopic php?f=18&t=38433
    startechoptics com/viewtopic php?f=3&t=291038
    naturalnekosmetyki co/index php?topic=983617 new
    fussball union-stmarien at/phpBB3/viewtopic php?f=4&t=812798
    mavensys com/viewtopic php?f=4&t=525488
    18243111117 com/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=7238&extra=
    scoutsadrar com/vb/showthread php?p=186240
    forum ycc2009 org/viewtopic php?f=3&t=98860&sid=6b2023431d0e874aa0d7c6ade0fca389
    moviesafire com/forum/showthread php?tid=9378
    forum don-hl ru/viewtopic php?f=2&t=263140
    testrivia com/forum/viewtopic php?f=4&t=1696262
    lucidstar com/forum/viewtopic php?f=18&t=211481