Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

From Game 2 Movie

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by SirGameAlot, Sep 29, 2009.

1. SirGameAlot

SirGameAlot N3RD

Wat movie should they make based on a game.
    u cant say Mortal Kombat, Doom, Street Fighter, Mario, Postal, Hit Man or Max Payne(these movies hav alredy been made). I would like em 2 make a KillZone movie.

2. Sir

Sir Guest

inFamous. because the story is pretty awesome. setting looks nice enough as well. special effect those awesome powers.

or

Assassins Creed.
    though 1 was pretty good, i'd rather see 2 made into a movie. (from the little info we have on it, it should be loads of awesome.)

3. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

id say infamous or reistance. resistance would be a great film imo but if they were to make one it would be best to wait for the third one to come out so they can put the whole story in one big film :D

4. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

Assasins Creed obviously... :D

5. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

assassins creed is amazing as well yes

6. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Tenchu. Most of you probably don't know the game but for those who do and are fans of it, i know you agree.

7. jd47

jd47 ECW, ECW, ECW

tekken should be a movie:thumb:

8. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

Most importantly it must have a good story, cause premo-sp-fx is well a standard given (well it should be)
    Infamous, Assassins creed are games with such a story, also, they're pretty simple to do, other than the powers thing that is. I mean, Assassins creed can be easier since half of everything you need there is the appearance of sets & wardrobe.
    Infamous would be harder, but done right would be totally awesome to look at.

I personally wish Ace Combat 5 was a movie since it has a great plot, but since Stealth came out, I have no confidence in today's cinema of doing an aviation movie right.

9. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

AC defin8ly should be a movie