Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Funny games post to 20.000

Discussion in 'SPAM' started by Sicu, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Ugh... *Slowly and sluggishly gets up and stares at Zeusy, standing slightly lop-sided*
    You're like...
    *Hic*
    Soooooo
    *Hic*
    Sexy.​

2. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I've got Tennant's Super hahaha ;)

3. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

*comes back with a cig in his mouth*
    *holding a package that is addressed in Slovakian*

Fuck yeh, its finally here...

*opens package*
    *takes cassette out of the package*
    *puts Cassette in Ghettoblaster*
    *Presses play*

[youtube]6imlt1IeJ10[/youtube]

*Jams*

4. Mreh. I hate monkeys. ._.

5. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

How come?

o_O

6. Dey... I jush do. ///_~

7. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I Hate Banned Breeds Of Dogs :/

8. lead118

lead118 Guest

You hate the breeds that happened to be banned, or you hate that breeds are banned in general?

Here in the US, or at least in my state, I don't think any breed is banned. Pitbulls are banned in Canada or some provinces, and I hate that. They just have a bad rep and are stereotyped. A pitbull who is treated well will be as sweet as any other breed.

9. Sweeter >.>
    I had 4 Pitbulls and 2 Yorkies back when I was living with my parents, Roon, one of the yorkies always barked and fought with everyone excluding our human family members, while the Pitbulls took their place as lapdogs, and slept with us all the time. ._.

10. Sicu

I just wanna die

11. Mmm... awesome.
    You've got more suicidal thoughts than me, and I'm the one taking depressant and sleeping pills.

12. Sicu

I avoid taking pills for that and I never was to a shrink, he would go insane if I would go. But yes, at this moment I would rather like to die, but not suicide.

13. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I hate the violent banned ones. Sorry here in the U.K a 14 girl got killed by some and the stupid bitch that owned them has done a runner. Why can't people have cute dogs like sausage ones they're hella cool

14. Zeusy

oh you mean Puntables?

I more of a cat Cat person, but if I have a dog I like Big Working Dogs.
    I have a Dingo, and Pitbulls are banned where I live alson which I think is bullshit.

15. Puntables.... Ahahaha... I actually like Dachshunds or their common name, Weinerdogs ._.

But I do Prefer cat's as well, I have a Calico, Named Kitty :I

16. Sicu

Even thou I had a dog, I'm more of a cat person myself.

17. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I Prefer cats to Dogs. The only Dog I ever liked was my mates "Scampi" Who sadly passed a few months back :'(. But I like lizards and stuff the most. I've got a Corn Snake named "Fanta"

18. Zeusy

I have two cats (not sure what breed they are), and one dingo, all my pets I got as strays (Don't ask me how I got a dingo when I live in America, That I'm also clueless about)

19. Gerami

Gerami Just waitin for a mate

If you're on about the one I think you're on about, she didn't live too far from me.

She got 'savaged by 5 dogs' apparently. That's just what they assume. They didn't even think to find out what happened before the police came and shot 4 of the dogs dead. Yeah, if a dog does that it deserves to be put down but it might have just been one of them.

20. Sicu

They kill animals like they are nothing....but it seems that the law is only for humans, not animals as well. I wonder if the ones that are killing those poor animals believe in God and follow that rule "You shall not kill"....killing is killing no matter what, be it an animal or a human, it is still called murder.

Also, I used to have a small dog, died in 2011, he was cute and funny. Hmm it was a Pekingese (hope that this is the English translation).

Thing is that I wanna get a cat but parents are against cats entirely...or any other house animal.