Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Funny games post to 20.000

Discussion in 'SPAM' started by Sicu, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

School's great so far. I've only finished the first semester of my master's program, but I have a 4.0 so far!
    Yay for nothing! Three cheers for nothing! Whatcha gonna eat?

2. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Niiice, and atleast you like school and stuff right??
    I was going to make cookies but I got lazy and tired lol I'm going to try to make them today, but I've never made cookies from scratch sooo hopefully they come out alright D;

3. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

School is fine. I just hate waking up early for my internship and then having evening classes. I've got the afternoons to myself though, so it's not all that bad.

Just follow a recipe! As long as there are instructions, it's easy, but you have to read the instructions carefully and not get stuff out of order or misread stuff. That's my problem. I read things and rely on my memory; only I have a bad memory and screw things up ^^"

4. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow You better watch your mouth sunshine ༄ Staff Member Administratior Moderator

Happy New Year folks! ^^

5. [zephyr]

Cookies came out alright, can't go wrong with a bunch of chocolate chips lol I'm sad I have to go back to work today, but I also need to make money. The struggle is real .___.

Happy New Year!
    Does anyone have any shitty new year resolutions that you're going to give up on after a month??? ;D

6. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow You better watch your mouth sunshine ༄ Staff Member Administratior Moderator

I do! But hopefully I will not give it up lol. Need to lose some weight after all this Christmas madness, so I have decided to go the gym and this time hopefully, not quit going. I guess, i will get my friends help so they will insist if I start getting lazy.

7. [zephyr]

Same, atleast I'm gonna try and work out more -___-
    My job is really psychically demanding and my body already feels like its 80 years old D;

8. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

If your job is that physically demanding, then aren't you already getting a workout?

My new years resolution is to drink more water.

9. [zephyr]

You would think so but nah >__>
    My body is already used to the amount of exercise I get during work, which is super annoying.

Niiice, when you first start drinking a lot of water you feel super dehydrated like you're going to die lol

10. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

What kind of work do you do, and what type of exercise do you need?

Yeeeeaaah! I noticed that too! I began drinking a lot of water last Fall and got thirstier.

11. [zephyr]

I'm a veterinary assistant, so I do a lot of walking around, getting up and down, heavy lifting when it comes to bigger pups, a lot of restraining. I just want to be able to stay more fit and build some muscle lol my biggest problem is I dont eat the best, I really try to but it's hard
    .______.

Hows the drinking more water thing going?!

12. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

That sounds like a neat job - a hard and potentially very smelly one, but neat. Also I love dogs!

I've been drinking more! I got a Brita filter pitcher so I can just fill it up, pour it in, and drink away without any nasty minerals from the tap screwing with the taste. Don't have to spend money and time constantly buying jugs of water at the store either.

I feel you with the eating thing though. It's hard. Harder still back in school when there's a Chick-fil-a and Panda Express on campus just a short walk down the road.

13. [zephyr]

Yeah I pretty much come home smelling like cats and dogs lol it's a fun job but very exhausting, especially because I cant go home until every patient has been seen and sometimes we run very behind D;

Good for you! Once you get used to drinking water only your body doesnt crave anything else, like I cant even drink a full soda anymore because I just fontd have a taste for it like I used too

14. Lead118

Lead118 GUN GODZ

You must need to shower a ton haha.

I'm counting on eating better and drinking water to lose weight. I can't stand exercise >_<

15. Transparent_Shadow

A bit of exercise is never to bad. Believe me ^^

16. [zephyr]

Its hard to stick to a work out routine tho!! >___<
    I'm slowly trying to get better at sticking to working out lol but it sucks

17. Transparent_Shadow

Happy Valentines! ​