Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Games won't load!

Discussion in 'Computer Help Room' started by ilikelemonade, Apr 20, 2008.

1. ilikelemonade

ilikelemonade DEATH TO DIAL-UP!!!!!

When I try to play an online game on here it stops in the middle of loading.:fmad: It makes me mad!:guns: Anyone know how to stop this from happening? I think it is because this computer has dumb old dailup!

2. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

just trying refreshing the page, that is what i do.

3. huutf

huutf Huutf

Upgrade your computer. :coolgleam: This is my best suggestion. :thumb:

4. iasonas123

iasonas123 Gomu Gomu No...

Maybe your internet is not fast enough.... if it is too slow you won't be able to load fast and some games won't even play...

5. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

the same happens to me sometimes but the games don't load are they games off the internet or a CD rom cos if it's that it might

6. Jesse2

Jesse2 n00b

i do not know how to fix that

7. resanance

resanance resanance is here

Flash player, Shockwave player, Java may be out of date, if this is so, upgrade them.
    But as always try and upgrade to broadband and this may solve the problem.

8. derekd234

derekd234 You can't out-anime me!

I restart the computer. It works after that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  9. slaughter3

slaughter3 Gross thats foreskin.

yeah you need to upgrade. i have a flat screen 22 by 14 inch HP computer with high speed internet so i'm good

10. mooman

mooman seems stupid yet a genius

either restart computer, refresh internet get a new internet (if you have a wireless router move it nearer your computer. Or maybe, but very unlikely get a new graphics card

11. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Well dont reply then n00b, if you dont no anything about it dont post it should consider as spam, anyway its either probally need to upgrade your internet or you havent got broadband and have a very slow server, and either your just not ment to play the game lol

12. FraserKaye

FraserKaye n00b

Try to download the game instead of playing it off the internet.
    Go into the HTML editor, and try to find the .swf in there.

13. Fox luver

Fox luver Foxy!

some times all you got 2 do is right click press rewind then right click again and press play:D

14. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

Try to right click and set graphics to low till the game loads, that may help it.

15. chinchan

chinchan n00b

No games AT ALL on funny games will load for me, what will happen after i click the game i get an instant pop up of the main site plus just a screen saying "funny games click to play" on the original screen...anybody else had this?

16. jacky66666

jacky66666 n00b

i can't play the game too,
    all of this site's 18x games can't be load on my computer.

17. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

There's a lot of reasons they may not load. One is bandwidth - and not necessarily yours. Bear in mind that the site will have limited bandwidth as well, so when the site gets busier, there's less chance to load things. Waiting usually fixes this, it'll load eventually.
    I've also found that caching seems to be an issue occasionally using IE; close the browser, delete your Temporary Internet Files and try again often works. I don't know what it's like in other browsers, although my linux install of Firefox has some issues with java doing odd things; if you do use FF, you may want to try something else just to check.

18. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

called dial-up(i call it dial down)u cant load worth crap i used to have dial down and then i got hi speed internet via satalite

19. lady**brook

lady**brook n00b

games not loading??

every time i try to get onto a game the advert bit loads and then only a line comes up on the screen. i can see the game is there but only in a tiny line! whats going on?? i have adobe all up to date! ect