Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Girls having kids and sex younger and younger.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by AngelOfLight, Feb 5, 2013.

1. braducuscus

braducuscus Nostalgia brought me back

Its probably due to the fact that guys say that your gay if u havent had a relationship or your a true man if you get laid at underage or somde crap.
    I didnt have many friends at school because i havent had a girlfriend.

Its sad the youth get laid underage

AngelOfLight likes this.
  2. lead118

lead118 Guest

As long as girls are emotionally mature, which means they're responsible with birth control they can have sex. Obviously though there seems to be a minimum age for emotional maturity, and I highly doubt anyone younger than 16 meets those criteria.

3. in my opinion, wait until your married. Also having a kid is a huge step in your life and there are no ''maybe''s you need to be positive. Even if it means waiting a few years until your financially and mentally ready. ( not to mention physically)

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well kids is one thing and sex is another thing. For example I have nothing against them having sex at young ages. But kids on the other hand is something entirely different... . Yet french people seem not to get married and have kids, so go figure.

5. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Yeah....um.....NO

I have never seen a 14-15 year old that has been able to sustain their own life at that age. At least not very well. We live in a world where a college education has become basic nessesity for gainfull employment. You can't even work at McDonalds past a certain age without a high school diploma, or G.E.D equivilant. Most kids get completely stressed out by their studies alone, let alone the added weight of making a living that can sustain themselves alone. Making payments, keeping up on bills, and taking care of the household can become stressfull on adults, let alone kids. Then add the extra stress of taking care of a baby.... having to get up at all hours of the night to feed, change, and figure out whatever else is wrong with it. The added financial burden from offspring is heavy as well.

As far as emotional maturity goes, that is something that can only come with age and experience. Very rarely is anyone very emotionally mature at that age, and the ones who are have typically had to go through many hardships at a younger age. I do feel bad for them.

Granted, maintaining ones virginity is a hard thing to do. There are so many curiosities, and it is an overbearing temptation.

In conclusion, kids need to focus on other things that are much more important to them than sex at that age. Take care of their own sexual.needs themselves and focus on the stuff that will help them have better lives as they reach adult hood. And ffs just enjoy being young while they can. They world will shit on them soon enough, no need to rush it when they don't have too.

6. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger Rp'ing a good hobby, and keeps creativity High!

Well then Braducuscus Then i'm Considered Bonerfied Gay LOL Never had a relationship yet just never found or looked appealing to the oppiset sex

though in middle school in High school that was always the Gossip The guy slept with this girl they are in a relationship I was thought it's wrong too be talking about such a thing but I guess Bragging rights are the most important too kids these days not relizing the reprocussions... like of my 30 graduating class 3 girls were pregnant taking there Diploma

7. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

The problem is sex is the main focus most of the time, especially in highschool.
    Alot of guys get made fun of if they havnt had sex yet
    I think some kids feel like they just need to have sex because everyone else is already doing it. In a way its like they dont want to feel left out or be made fun of. And im sure for some people it feels awkward when all their friends and everyone around them is talking about sex when they havnt had sex yet, its an insecurity thing.

8. Sicu

Well here you are right. I had to go through it. And am writing this out of pure experience. Been called gay and many other names for not going after sex. Been made fun of because of the same reason. Am avoided by girls mostly because I lack the experience. So if I am thinking of this, life would be different if I would've had sex 10 years ago, but I like it the way it is right now, since I'm not addicted to it how others are.

So I am guessing that the main reason why guys are having sex is because of their so called friends. And this goes with girls as well.

9. Big_Cat

Yeah...sadly you are correct. Like I said before, I didn't make it past 16. Let's face it, it is really hard not to, especially as a guy. Boys get called all sorts of names for not having sex, while girls get called horrible names for having, or not having. Yeah the poor girls can't win no matter what they do.

Yeah.....I am glad I didn't have to go through school as a girl, *shakes head* girls are so mean to eachother. Granted I am sure the pressures us guys put on them are nearly as tough.

Sorry for the randomness, but yeah....it is very diffucult. Like I said, I caved, but I do congradulate those who haven't. Yes sex is a wonderful thing, but the way it complicates your life is indescribeable.

10. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Girls are horrible, thats why in highschool I only had two friends tht were girls and the rest are guys. I hate all the drama its so annoying, I dont get along with bitches .___. If a girl has sex at 14 or something shes a hoe, but how does anyone really know that? What if she was pressured into it? And what if shes only been with ONE guy?
    But I did know a girl in highschool who was 14 and couldnt keep her legs closed..kinda embarrasing for everyone to know that you sleep around. And what girls like that dont realize is guys only like you because your easy.

And Big Cat theirs nothing wrong with you having sex at 16 lol
    You were a young boy with raging hormones xD
    I think thats a pretty decent age​

11. Big_Cat

Yeah...well Sephon, I don't think you are a bad looking guy, and I am confident that is not the case. Insecurity is usually a guys biggest downfall when it comes to that. Most girls want to be sought after, and being overly bashfull will hurt your chances. If a girl thinks your cute they will typically drop subtle hints, but leave the rest up to you. As guys, we tend to miss those hints, and feel unwanted. A little confidence would take you a long way brotha.
    Lol yeah us males are a much simpler creature. xP We just settle our disputes by getting into a violent fist fight and move on. Hell, most of my friends are guys that I have fought at one time or another.

Yeah girls are much nicer to us guys than they are too eachother. Most of us don't catch there true colors unless by chance. Thats why I always laughed when I hear, "us girls need to stick together". We all know how well that works out.

In all honesty I feel bad for that 14 year old girl that sleeps around all the time. She usually is a poor kid that is simply trying to fill a void in her life, and just looking for acceptance, and doesn't know how. Usually seems to be due to a horrible father figure.

At that age sex is usually caused from pressure. I used to go on about how I would wait for marriage, but that didn't happen. Being 16 and getting that kind of attention from an older female....yeah, pretty difficult to decline. Kinda wanted to say no, but just couldn't. Was far to tempting to give in.

12. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger Rp'ing a good hobby, and keeps creativity High!

13. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

My little sister has a YOLO top. why...WHYYY????

14. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Burn it !
    Get her a KICK shirt.

Keeping
    It
    Closed
    K.

-.-

15. lead118

lead118 Guest

After you burn it, tell her YOGTSO (You only get this shirt once).

16. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Haahah fuck that she's turned all hormonal and things so nowadays i'm like stan & francine smith , shaking in the corner behind a flaming tourch XD

17. Kitten Bloodfang

Kitten Bloodfang Girls only please

Ok let me jump into the frey.

You can blame a lot of things. Our society, parents, music, media, religion, schools, and many more. But arguing about this isn't going to help... blame is from so many sources that yo kids having sex isn't going to stop. Having an 11 year old boy tell me he had sex was very surprising to me. But when you look at pop culture it shouldn't be surprising. Listen to the top pop songs out there, most hint at sex or a relationship of some sort. Kissing and just holding hands are kinda in the past now. I mean look at the popular TV shows out there? MTV, TBS, and even news brodcasters have at least some form of sex mentioned within an hour of tv. The commercials don't help either. Why do i need to know about period products while watching nickolodian? Or cartoonnetwork? Like what the fuck? I have said inappropreate things in front of my younger sister (9) that i shouldn't have and she asked me what it ment or why it was funny... all i could say was "you'll understand when you are older" but what if she wanted to know now? She can get on her little tablet and look it up on google in 5 seconds... if you want to blame some one or something.. well blame everything in the world :/ not one thing is to blame and if you think it can be stopped by eleminating one or two things... well you are sadly mistaken :/

AngelOfLight and Sicu like this.
  18. Sicu

Interesting point of view, but also incredibly right. In Spain, at each commercial it about sex, until the last 30 seconds when it actually does tell you the product for which they are making the commercial which is rather annoying. But yes, we should face it, that sex is everywhere now. Most of the girls hump at the first date, they don't even know the guy and they have sex with him, just because what? So having kids at young ages is perfectly normal today, in this age. I wonder in 100 years from now what it will actually happen.

19. kak1213

kak1213 n00b

how old are the kids who are fucking?

20. Kids right now are dating in the 3rd grade (( sorry i use grades not ages)) and 90 percent are sexually active by freshman year. Suprisingly at my shool we have only had one 8th grader ever get pregnant.