Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

girls that play xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by mrbojangle, Mar 1, 2008.

1. mrbojangle

mrbojangle n00b

girls that play xbox live??

like halo 3 and stuff?

I dont know.

2. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

i dont know any that play xbox live

3. unholy

unholy /\\//\\//\

I have no idea of what that was supposed to mean but if you were asking if girls play xbox live, the answer is yes. Most girls seem to get mistaken for 8 year olds over xbox live for some strange reason.

4. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Its an unfortunate thing. A lot of spoilt 12 year olds play xbox live, who sound like girls, so when you hear a girl sounding voice. You assume its a boy, because it probably is. Believe me, the amount of times i have said "Hey, i dont mean to be rude, but, are you a girl?" and been given the reply "F*ck off you f*ggot!" is ample.

5. Colt

Colt The World Is Yours

YOU MEAN THAT WAS YOU THAT ASKED IF I WAS A GIRL?! A**HOLE?! :p Just kidding,
    I actually know a few chicks that are pretty good, well only one that could dominate me without a problem in hell, but it is true they do play, when I Joined a shotty snipers game on valhalla with some chick I know, it was just me, some other angry guy, and her against 5 others on the blue team, in which we could have won if she didn't have only 4 kills :p oh well, all in good fun, pissed my other teammate off to hell though, thought he was going to kill himself the way he sounded and shouted at her. :p "DON'T F*CKING GO UP THERE! OH MY GOD! JUST DON'T EVEN TRY PLAYING HALO AND KILL YOURSELF! JESUS F*CKING HELL!" xD Good times :p final score was 44 to 50 btw

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2008
  6. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Classic ^^
    I know a few girls, the only one who can DOMINATE ME IN THE *SS is AxelGirl on Gears of war :p

7. Emu

Emu Gamer

I play CoD4 with a couple off women(I say women because they're older). One of them is really good, we win a little over half of the games we play. The other one isn't that good but she is really fun to play with.:thumb:

8. angel_babi

angel_babi Aimee-Lee

I play XBox live lol

9. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

I am a 17 year old girl and I play Xbox live, especially HALO 3!!!!!!!!I love HALO 3!!! I even got a killamanjaro the other day, Yep 7 kills!!!
    Ibet I can beat every guy on here, hehe
    Well not every guy lol

10. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

That's funny, 'cos you're a girl and all. People are so st00ped.

Anywho, this is in the wrong forum, moved to the Xbox sub-forum.

11. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Yes, though they think you are a 12 year old boy as well, its quite depressing ;p

Hah. In a world where everyone playing online games is a pre-pubescent, high-pitched, grubby little boy. XP

Indeed, now stop editing my post and reply ;p
    But it is true, seriously..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  12. gravemind

gravemind i know what you did that

i know wich game xbl girls normaly play is perfect darkzero trust me ive got it and they all say i have a cute voice :)

13. Yannie B

Yannie B Shinigami

I do know one girl who played on live with me. However, after the one match we played together, she no longer accepted my game invites and after about a week went over to COD4 and has never played halo since...

By the way, If anyone wants to play halo 3 with me, my gametag is Yannie B. I finially got the katana last week after about 5 months of trying to get it.

14. absy-babeh

absy-babeh legend

Absy...x

hi, im a girl and i play Halo 3, im not GREAT at it but im pretty good. reply back saying how old you are and your gamertag for xbox360 and i might add you :D

thanks

15. funny_kracker

funny_kracker n00b

My gamertag

SLIPKNOTMAGGET

all caps no spaces

16. noxas102

noxas102 n00b

well im a girl and i play XBOX LiVe I lOvE It

favorite games:halo 3!!! and L4D

17. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

I miss xbox live...... But there was this one girl that was way too drunk to even play the game. She was laughing a lot about nothing too. I hate drunk people. I really do.

18. unreal scythe

unreal scythe n00b

not many girls play on xbox but the few that do have live useally play halo 3 and call of duty becuase they were told it was good and they can't be asked to compleat anything else. also all the girls i know have about 100 people on there friends list ( I'm wonder why)

19. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Well, I think I've only seen like 2 girls ever on shooters, one on GoW and one on Halo 3. But girls are pretty common on Rock Band and Guitar Hero, where they're usually just trying to join in with their boyfriends/guy friends hobbies. All well and good, because usually they are much more talkative than the guys, but it does get really annoying if they take lead guitar, and fail it on easy.

20. unreal scythe

unreal scythe n00b

is halo 3 the only game you play?. is your gamer score over 5000 and do you have like 60 people on your friends list.