Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Grand theft auto 4

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by ure a fart, Feb 2, 2009.

1. krazy.kole420

krazy.kole420 n00b

anybody wanna trade ps3 names for gta4?
  2. killerseams

killerseams n00b

Grand Theft Auto is a 1997 action-adventure open world video game,
    It is created by games developer DMA Design,
    It is published by BMG Interactive,
    The game allows the player to take as the role of a criminal who can roam freely around a big city,
    Various missions are set for completion, such as bank robberies, assassinations, and other crimes.
  3. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

Yes, I agree with you that Grand theft auto 4 is very food game.
  4. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Once complete

Just make your own story up in your head once completed.. I just walk/drive about,, see a guy who (owes me money) and beat his fucking head in
  5. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I dunno what you have been playing but GTA is fuck all like what u have just said
  6. I bought 'episodes from liberty city' straight off; And I thought it was just as good as the whole game! Sure, there's a lot more content in the whole game, but the best part of GTA is the pissing about stealing, partying and blowing s*** up! This is perfect on TBOGT coz you own a club, and have missions to do with doing stupid shit in clubs - it's loads of fun when you cba to go clubbing for real, or fancy shooting them up! :D
  7. RebeccaHuff

RebeccaHuff n00b

I also want to play Grand Chase Auto 4 and I think the map become wider and for sure there is also new missions and weapons on this version.
  8. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

GTA is one of the best series games ever !
  9. GTA is not amazing.... it's beyond amazing.. Duh... Fuqin n00bs XD
  10. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I prefer Saints row. I like the story of GTA but enjoy playing SR so much more
  11. lead118

lead118 Guest

I agree. Everything from the gameplay and control mechanics and camera to the general amount of things you can do and fun you can have in SR are better than GTA in my opinion.

GTA IV was okay. I just didn't like it enough to beat the game.
  12. roqujmls

roqujmls n00b

http://www.agger-hotel.dk/home/ frrft

rzcag <a href="sostafiera it/blog/"><b>sostafiera it/blog/ </b></a> tqbrp dsfls
    bdrkm <a href="agger-hotel dk/home/"><b>agger-hotel dk/home/</b></a> zloaj
    mkqeg <a href="kersey-village co uk/main/thanks asp"><b>kersey-village co uk/main/thanks asp</b></a> oeehx krfcc
    mxemy ljhbc jsimv dtelx ekcma