Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Great Idea Read!

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by Mettalknight, Nov 25, 2007.

1. K how about we have a avatar pic competition were we go out (we have a week) an try to fin the bet avatar pi ever thn petr u put a sgn righ under tenam after tht week past and for another week peopl can click tht sign to say tht thy like then pic. and at the end th winer gets a prize from u or watever and yh thts the ame wa u think??
    Post ur comments ppl

Charismatic_Caterpie likes this.
  2. Guinness19

Guinness19 Th Lizard King

Sounds like a good idea, but what would the prize be?? What size does your avatar have to be becuase every time i try to change it, i cant......I do it different sizes every time but it doesnt seem to work, help me out please...:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2007
  3. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

Yeh That Sounds Cool. For The Prize U Could Do A Get Out Of Ban For Aweek Or Watever.

4. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

U TLKN TO ME OR METTALKNIGHT MAN.:confused:

5. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

He said Knight you retard. If course he's not talking to you :stupid:

Anyways, pretty cool idea.

6. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

why are u calling me a retard .u can delete posts and redom. so he could hav done that.
    and that post was last month. so that would make u are retard.

7. Petr

Petr Valued by Funny-Games

Cool idea Mettalknight!

I'll throw in a prize for the winner :)

Winner of this avatar pic competition will get video game of his choice! (Price Limit $60)
    The only limitation is that the winner must reside in the country where amazon.com can ship video games (I will buy the game on amazon and send it to your address)

Mettalknight please make some rules of the competition, make a separate thread for your competition .. and send me a link please :)

I'll keep my eye on it.

Charismatic_Caterpie likes this.
  8. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

goin off topic:
    hey petr wats with the green box at the botom of my avatar.

9. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra This person needs help

that is your reputation, I think.

10. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I think they might've put on a smaller image size cap lately, 'cos I tried to change my avatar to this awesome new one I made, but even after i changed it to under 100x100, the avatar uploader wouldn't accept it. I wonder why?

11. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you! I was just joking :sad:

12. D12

D12 DOMINATOR (Click Avatar!)

lol im in and i love you man lol metalknight what a prize woo! (as a friend)

ps to see the full extent of mine click on it lol its good

13. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

yo,man its ok, i just get a little overeacted when ppl call me names.

14. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

Although, he did put "great idea Mettalknight". And he didn't edit it, either. This shows that it was to Mettalknight..

15. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

yeh but that doesn't mean ninjamonkey can make fun of me does it.

16. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

ee online gaming » Funny Games Discussion » Comments and suggestions » Great Idea Rea

What kind of Avatar though ?>

17. aosot

aosot n00b

sounds good ,pretty cool idea.

18. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Get out of ban for a week?? So that would mean you could be a cunt to the mods and they could'nt ban you...

Yeah right, keep dreaming

19. Paykidtimu

Paykidtimu n00b

azithromycin 500 mg how to take

zithromax z-pak 250 mg tabs zithromax azithromycin for sale wuwzbf pen io/#zithromax-z-pak-price]azithromycin 250 mg 6 pack zithromax how long does it take to cure chlamydia sa4gi8 pen io/#zithromax-z-pak-prescription]buy zithromax 1000mg will 1 gram of zithromax cure chlamydia flavors me/nesshen#buy-zithromax-single-dose-packets]what is azithromycin zithromax used for zithromax price generic flavors me/tenta#zithromax-azithromycin-online]how long does it take for zithromax to work on sinus infection zithromax how to buy i0cufm pen io/#buy-zithromax-online-overnight-shipping]azithromycin 250 mg instructions azithromycin for oral suspension azithromycin zithromax z pack

20. es7ggp

es7ggp n00b

vSxWlFmOe,ralph lauren polo,vFuGpIaXr

lavandamd ru/forum/index php?/topic/27597-oiwvazrcamulberry-bag-salevxsqsivit/
    forum one-way ru/index php?/topic/91101-dkkijdbvcmulberry-sale-bagsoizyghxek/
    partinet net ua/forum/index php?/topic/3349-ferelnkjvmulberry-sale-bagsybduswhzg/
    forum one-way ru/index php?/topic/90022-aneoawzbcralph-lauren-saleqmmqxzjjr/
    forum proprolove ru/index php?/topic/48969-jkutdvdttcheap-ralph-lauren-shirtsdbajxcsml/