Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

GTA IV : Lost and Damned <THREAD>

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by gameman3d, Mar 11, 2009.

1. gameman3d

gameman3d hooooraaw

Who has it and Who loves it an all....Im downloading it now yall have to tell me whats up

2. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

Pretty fun I guess. I didn't really like it, guess it's because I don't really like GTA 4.

3. PrenPringle

PrenPringle n00b

Great

its a pretty good game im a fan of gta although it is short it is fun it includeds great new weapons such as the automatic 9mm and automatic shotgun (shoots like a machine gun) and great new multiplayer modes including chopper vs chopper (heli vs bike) if you want to know any thing else Gamertag:prenPringle;)

4. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

I Haven't Got To Play It Yet 'cause I want to Finish The proper storyline first But It all sounds Good!

5. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

After (thankfully) my brother paying for it, I can say, don't buy it. You'd get much more enjoyment either buying the Fable DLC or either a COD/GOW2/H3 map pack, for half the price.

6. it's a great add on short but very fun great new bikes such as the Double T which is amazing and amazing new weapons the 9mm automatic piistol is amazing and you can shoot the sawn off shotgun whilst riding your bike plus great new multiplayer modes

7. adidas boy

adidas boy n00b

i love gta 4

yes gta 4 is cool:thumb:

8. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Oh Yeh and I decided To Have a Go Of TLAD And To be Honest I Prefer it to The Actual GTA IV Storyline

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  9. Southpark11

Southpark11 Rock'N'Roll God

i like it

but i dont think its fits in with original GTA story