Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Hacking a Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by DomiNekoyasha, Mar 24, 2010.

1. DomiNekoyasha

DomiNekoyasha n00b

How in the blue hell do you "Hack" a Wii? I mean, I see these people on the Check Mii out channel with really awesome Miis....But i never understood how to "Hack" a Wii....What do i need to do? Are there any good ones?

2. Fairyboo

Fairyboo n00b

Hmm. I've heard about people hacking their X-box but I've never knew it was possible to hack a Wii. What do you mean by awesome Miis? I've only seen normal Miis till now..

3. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

It's easy. You just get this special SD card. Put it in the wii and download it and there you go. Then you put the games on the SD card and play them.

4. charo10

charo10 n00b

hi

what sd card

5. punguawud

punguawud Banned

:confused: are you for real?

6. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Just don't hack it , it will ruin your wii.

7. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

HΛÇK your wii, try youtube... It seemed to work for me and now im in the top 10 hackers list on wii...

8. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Also you dont need a "special" SD card, it's jest a normal a SD card you can buy at the store... Unless your a total n00b buying Action Replay cards.

If you have Black Ops for the Wii and would like me to hack your profile for you ( Im not gona destroy your profile..) pm me...

9. You must be like... a complete badass to even thinking about hacking a wii!! ERMAHGAWD!!