Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by dwell123, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Mitchy112

Mitchy112 Master Gamer

The thing is in halo it takes f***n ages 2 kill sum1:guns: but in cod4 it takes like 5 shots 2 kill sum1 this is what its like:guns:

This guy is so stupidly f****n stupid

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  2. madboyslim

madboyslim n00b

Cod 4

C.O.D. 4 is WAY better than halo 3

Halo 3 is for gays, my brother hates it too but some of his mates are fuckin obsessed, theres one, kenny right, who if he dies because he got sniped by the same guy, ends up throwing the pad on the ground, he broke my fucking pad:fmad: (he bought meh a new one though) but still, he's a complete arse hole:ass: halo is totally shit, ts unrealistic, its takes like 200 rounds to kill someone online, and im a big car fan:pontiac::auto:, i love racing games, so therefore the vehicles are bollocks:confused: what a pile of crap that game is, i cant believe i thought it would be good, its not even ok, its terrible. who ever created halo can go and fuck themself for all i care :guns::rcain::smashfreak: thats what i would do to them

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
  3. darthvader3280

darthvader3280 I slice your ass

Halo 3 is the best because it is cooler it is fun online and you can create your own maps

4. dark dude20

dark dude20 killer bee

call of duty 4 is the best

ps ive never played halo3

5. dark dude20

dark dude20 killer bee

anti halo club join now

6. Manchestor18

Manchestor18 n00b

CALL OF DUTY 4 IS :crussing: BETTER

7. nick2008

nick2008 nick

Call Of Duty 4

Such A Brilliant Game

8. Arkhon

Arkhon aka Bryce

I personally prefer Halo 3 to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    The campaign for Halo 3 is much better than the one for Call of Duty 4 because the gameplay is less scripted and more sandbox. I have frequently been frustrated by Call of Duty games, simply because for some reason the player characters can't jump over two-foot-high fences. In Call of Duty, one really doesn't have much in the way of choice. It's a lot like a very good action movie; it's filled with adrenaline but with very little replay value.
    Halo 3, on the other hand, has a veritable ocean of choices in campaign. For instance, just before the scarab battle on The Ark, you can choose to get in the Gauss Warthog, you can hop down and grab a tank, you can stay up on the ridge and snipe grunts and brutes out of their respective Ghosts and Choppers, you can walk along the top of the Silent Cartographer structure, avoiding the entire battle, etc.
    Halo 3's multiplayer is also extremely versatile. All one really needs to do to see this is play a game of Grifball, Team SWAT, Rocket Race, or Infection. Forge is a wonderful feature, as is the ability to save film clips from a game you've played.
    I haven't played Call of Duty 4 on Xbox LIVE yet, though, so I can't really comment on that, although I'm reasonably certain that you can't really alter the gameplay to the same extent as Halo 3.
    Basically, Halo 3 has a higher replay value than Call of Duty 4. When I buy a game, I like to be able to have fun with it three or four years after I get it. In four years, after everyone moves on to playing other games online, Halo 3 will still have a very fun campaign, especially when Halo 3: Recon is released next year.
    Halo 3's story is also deeper than that of Call of Duty 4. People who don't like it simply don't fully understand it.

P.S. madboyslim, the opinions of misinformed fanboys with negligible grasp of grammar and spelling matter very little in any serious debate. Do you, in fact, even own both games? Anyone who thinks that killing an enemy requires a lot of bullets obviously doesn't fully understand what Bungie calls the Golden Triangle, which probably means they do not win very many games on LIVE, which in turn means that one of the main reasons why they hate the game is probably because they are repeatedly owned.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  9. Arkhon

Arkhon aka Bryce

:confused:
    Would you like to put that in a language understandable to the rest of the world, say, for example, English? Your syntax is perhaps the worst that I have seen in my entire life. I can honestly say that I actually don't know what you were trying to say. You use the English language almost as ineptly as you no doubt use your genitalia. I feel as though reading this post has killed off several thousand of my brain cells.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  10. -Mr-Irish-

-Mr-Irish- n00b

guys i hate it when people who havnt played one say the other is better well i have a ps3 and xbox 360 on the same tv. i have completed both. done everything that is fun on both...i know whats better. cod4 destroys on the storyline and offline play but halo owns in online play by far.
    nothing better then getting a vehiculer manslaughter on halo 3 :thumb: haha

11. -Mr-Irish-

-Mr-Irish- n00b

dude wtf you try act so smart maybe...hes...eh not english? that would help....whats with all the big words trying to sound better then others? and "genitalia"? not even my teachers say that!

12. Arkhon

Arkhon aka Bryce

I'm sorry if my verbosity confused your poor brain. I don't use big words to sound better than others; I write essays like that; I think like that; I sometimes speak like that. I used the words I did because they accurately describe my thoughts, not because I enjoy confusing other people. And the fact that English might not be Rock God's first language did not occur to me. If it is, then I apologize to him.

13. klaymen

klaymen WTF 360 rulz

wtf halo is the best of the best no other can beat it (except gta iv)

14. Both

both:Di dont relly think about wich 1 is better i enjoy both.:thumb:

15. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

re-cast

16. DLW2008

DLW2008 Guest

easy call of duty its more realistic and harder plus the wepon attachments any one whos thinks halo 3 is better then cod can :321: and kiss my :ass:

17. COD4 its more real to me

18. Fenetik

Fenetik Lolwut?

I will seriously smack the next person to say that H3 is more realistic than CoD4, hitting a quad bike with a hammer to make it go flying away is not realistic, I don't care how electrified the god damn thing is.
    Also, CoD4 is cross-console, it meets demands for a wider audience.
    You can't knife people in Halo either, and you empty your clip trying to kill someone.
    About the not being able to jump over a two foot high fence, the game is set in wartime, why would you want to? Seriously, you would be shot to pieces before jumping over that fence did ANY good.
    The Halo series and CoD series both have the same amount of replayability, imo. It doesn't matter if you can do this or that differently, you're still getting the same END result (don't cry to me that doing something different on the way changes the end result, you still win) and I really don't enjoy hearing Cortana go "ZOMFG, teh ship r teh blowing up! runzor!!!" on the same note, I don't enjoy hearing/seeing Price beat the shit out of Al-Asad over and over, it isn't fun.
    Can you prone in the grass on H3? I didn't think so, the best fun is proning in tall grass and taking down 5 people in a SnD TOURNAMENT match.
    For the 'You can make your own maps in H3!' I bet that they only did that because the maps that come with the game are phailmoar.

Edit: In case you can't guess, I'm voting for CoD4.

19. ogmogo

ogmogo My anus is bleeding

cod4

i love call of duty 4 because it has an awesome storyline and lots of weapons.
    never played halo but im pretty sure its awesome.i prefer call of duty 4 because it takes fps
    skills. halo fans out there do not hate me its just my opinion.

20. M4TTxBL4DE

M4TTxBL4DE n00b

halo wars

hey if you like halo 3 then wait for 1st of may when halo wars comes out !!!