Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Harry Potter Fanclub

Discussion in 'Books, Books, Books!' started by non-aholic, Dec 14, 2008.

1. non-aholic

non-aholic n00b

ok i'd be kinda surprised if somone achuly posts but may only fans of harry potter type a post in this thread.so come on,post a comment,and speak with other fans,mate!and should you type trash about hp then SHALL YOU SUFFER A GRAVE CURSE AND DEATH!

2. wolfpackgirl12123

wolfpackgirl12123 bite me

harry potter sucks, and if you curse me you won't see another post ever again

3. Rsatsa

Rsatsa n00b

haha harry poter is like one of the best selling books so i wouldnt say its sucks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  4. Mehtevaz

Mehtevaz 733+ $

Books Are OK The Movies Are Way Better

5. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

harry potter is crap
    emma watson (hermonie) is a lesbian
    and dont make me get on ron

6. Rsatsa

Rsatsa n00b

ROFL really well i didnt no that did i LOL
    good luck to her then

7. IrrationalPiMan

IrrationalPiMan 3.1415926535897932384626…

A pox on your house! Movies are NEVER better than books, because a book FORCES you to use your brain to understand the story's meaning, where-as a movie force feeds you the story without allowing you to see it in your own mind's eye.

Harry Potter was an alright series, something I'd read again in a few years when I'm bored, but though there will be another series that'll take it's place (Twilight, anyone? Heh!). :D

8. non-aholic

non-aholic n00b

YOU WILL ALL SUFFER THE GRAVEST DEATH EVER AND WILL ALL BE TURNED INTO CAMELS!(exept rsatsa(dident realy make any insults),mehtavaz(insulted books not movie) and irrational(said one of the only things that has been said that is true in here))don't know about the knew series part what would rowling right about?oh maybe james,lily and albus(harry's two sons and daughter not father mother and dumbledore)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
  9. puckeruptb12

puckeruptb12 n00b

Harry Potter is awsome!!!

The books are much much much much better the the movies, The forth movie for example, the movie is only half the book.

10. Djspez

Djspez n00b

Im on Book 3 page 150 And Zappin through Them!!
    I See The Movies After I Finish The Book And The Movies Are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE!!
    They Leave Out So Many Things But Its a bit good But Book is still MUCH MUCH MUCH better. Like In The First Movie They Left Out When Hermione Did That Riddle For The Flames Or Poison (They Had To Drink it 2 were poison one got you Through to the other side and 2 back through the purple flames)

11. well personally i think j.k rowling was doing a great job on the books (the films were a bit naff ) but in the end she got so bored she said sod it and she killed half the characters off !

12. yvonnnne

yvonnnne mystical

Well hp books are ok.I like them and I was crazy about it before,but then I read Twilight and I just realized that hp books aren't for me anymore.To me hp books are a bit chieldish but not too much chieldish that I never again read it.

13. me too:D

14. achmed_kill_you

achmed_kill_you The Dead Terrorist

i've read every book in it! but now i read the rangers apprentice and inkheart series. those are probably the best 2 book series' i've ever read besides hp! i reccomend all 3 of these books for anyone who likes to read alot.

15. mark.nordin

mark.nordin n00b

hp rock out loud :)

16. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

Books are far better than movies...

17. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

I don't hate Harry Potter.

18. 15/m&bored

15/m&bored Banned

sorry :( lol

In all honesty, i dont think the books are that great, sure they are decent, its just i believe there are better books, i dont think they are as good as people seem to believe, its just they appeal to a wide audience.

19. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

I love harry ptotter!!! i think the books are better than the movies though the movies are still very good (plus they ahve cute eople in them lol). I have read all the books about three times lol but i dont read them as much so more.

About Rowling writing another series, it think that if she did write another series it could be about the previous war with voldemort and such as, and also maybe a few books on what the kids (James, Lily and Albus and Ron and Hermiones kids) get upto and things like that.

20. computers21

computers21 the Spyda32

go Harry Pothead!