Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Heaven. Its too...White...and too harpy.

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by PaizleeRox, Mar 25, 2013.

1. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox actual edgelord

Harps are a dumb unstumint, why assioate them with heavens?

Sicu likes this.
  2. Dayvon

Dayvon The Perfect Human

Harps are often associated with Heaven because when it is skillfully played, the music can be enchanting and graceful. It is a very pleasant experience and I do believe you should listen to a good harp player, if you haven't already.

Sicu likes this.
  3. PaizleeRox

I have. They suck.

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Everyone has his own music taste, to be honest. I sort of like them, but it depends on my mood as well, because I can love them or dislike them with a passion. Mood has also a lot to do with it, at least it has for me, not sure about others, to be honest ^^.

I would suggest you to listen to a harp when you are in a happy mood. Maybe that will help you see them with other eyes.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  5. PaizleeRox

Harps suck. SO THERE

6. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

I am sure in Heaven you could find a spot with no harps.

I beleive in Heaven, you got your own portal to your "private Heaven."

And can access to leave it and check on others.

Just my thoughts.

Spitfire the pony likes this.
  7. Let's stop talking about religion before we spark up a war.

Harps make me sleepy. there.

8. Beautiful10

Beautiful10 {awesome girl}

Meeean

Are you saying that heaven i stupid. That is reallt mean:fmad:

9. Beautiful10

Beautiful10 {awesome girl}

Heaven

Heaven is the best! I know I dont know what it looks like but I know it is awesome and nobodycan make me change my mind.

10. Sicu

LoL...wars are all over the place and most of them are because of religion so go figure.... .

11. PaizleeRox

Im an aithest (or hoqwever its spelled).
    God never awsers my prayers.
    He says he all around me?
    Why didnt he protect me from the gun that gave me stitches?
    If he hates the evil in the world,
    Why doesnt he change it with his "godly powers" like he did in the bible?

My thoughts.

12. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

very good point there Sicu, but as per me, the stereotypical "Heaven" seems to be too bright and strange, I feel real heaven should just be what you enjoy when you enjoy. Harps...? who brought an entire argument about those into it then changed it to a war discussion?! that is what I call escalating quickly.

13. Sicu

My very good point is based on my personal experience argues and fights, nearly wars between me and my parents / family because I do not share their religious view. So go figure...."my religion is the best, you should believe in my God...." and such. "How about NO?"

And harps...got no idea, never listened to one so can't express myself in that area. Or did I listen? Can't remember to be honest. My mind's f**ked up right now.

14. PaizleeRox

Did anyone even see my last post....

15. Sicu

Sorry, but I saw it now. And I could answer you how my parents would answer to your questions (which is a total bullcrap in my opinion):

It is said that god is all around us, yes, watching over us, over his creation. He did not protect you from that gun because it was a test. A test to see how loyal you are to him. He doesn't get rid of the evil in the world because some deserve it.

Sorry but can't really answer your questions from the point of view of a believer. I also lost faith in him about 7 or 8 years ago, or so. I dislike the bastard. Everything I always prayed for happened, but the other way around.

16. PaizleeRox

Figures.
    I just want to die and make my own afterlife, ya know?

17. Sicu

Just a friendly advice: don't give and continue fighting. With time it will all change. You simply need to think positive, not negative and see the positive and good things in life. Been there myself, in the negative side, even tried to kill myself some years back, but failed. And then I decided (was still believing in God back then) to show the bastard that I'm not an easy target nor I will bow. There is only one person to whom I will bow and that person is real but doesn't go by the name of God.

18. PaizleeRox

Hm.
    Ive always needed to give up...

19. Sicu

Nah...that's actually what you think that you should do, but it's not really like that :p. Been there more than once and decided to continue and not give up. So you can do the same :p.

20. PaizleeRox

I have doubts...