Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Heaven. Its too...White...and too harpy.

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by PaizleeRox, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

It happens to everyone to have doubts sometime in his life. You will pass this moment, just find the strength and will and you shall succeed in overcoming your doubts and fears^^.

2. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox RIP Ethan Ridlow

What is this, counseling?

3. Sicu

Nope, just me being incredibly stupid and trying to help. Never mind, I will stop trying to help you, but if you really hate your life and all, why not do something about it and stop whining?

4. And why don't you both take this to PM or VM?
    Geeeeez. We dont need to know your shit.

5. Sicu

I don't share my dump on a forum like this. Never, not doing it and never will share it. So at my side you are wrong Pony :p. Also, I don't PM much either way nor like to VM.

6. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox RIP Ethan Ridlow

Its my thread, and you dont have to read this, spitfire.

7. HaileyIsAwesome11

HaileyIsAwesome11 I LOVE CAMO!!!!!!

I like harps they make me sleepy but I like them. I like heaven too I don't care what anybody tells me they can never ever make me not love heaven I will always love heaven and nobody can change that!!!!!!:)

Spitfire the pony likes this.
  8. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

Actually God was a bit of a dick in the old testament, so I am quite glad he does not interfere with our everyday life. I am not like a holey roller or anything, but I feel like if I did not believe in God life would be much more depressing than it already is.

9. thatonegirl101

(Sorry for the double post) also I like harps but then again I like classical music as well

10. Sicu

I don't believe in any God what so ever, I actually hate the f**ker and am incredibly happy. That thing has nothing to do with love or happiness, to be honest. And if there would exist a God I think that he is a 7 years old brat that is having fun. But this is me. Everyone has his own religion and religious view and I respect them as long as they don't try to 'convert' me (like they could...NOT).

11. thatonegirl101

I hope my original post did not offend

I will never try to covert anyone, I am in no place to do so. It is not up to me to judge or condemn. By no means is my religious stance concrete, it is shaky at best. Like you said everyone has their own opinions on the matter, and who am I to try and change them?

Spitfire the pony and Sicu like this.
  12. Happybear123

Happybear123 FurryLoverWill's slave

Haha, truer words have never been spoken :p

13. Hmm...? Truer words have never been spoken? I suppose..
    Though, I wouldn't say religion has NOTHING to do with happiness, Look in and throughout history and tell me that the influence of that religion has not given those group of people confidence and overall happiness... that's right, you cannot.

As for the whole converting thing, it's all a bunch of malarkey... A real Christian true to the "book of god" would not give two shits as to what religion you are, as long as you're not harming anyone and going about business as usual, and when I see a stupid religious debate on the internet, I call both sides Internet (Insert religion name here). Ugh... We're all the same either way.. shouldn't matter either way whether or not you worship...

Oh, and Sicu, if you don't believe in him, how do you hate him? This would suggest to some degree that you have either believed in the past, or are just crazy. :D

Sicu likes this.
  14. Niftik

Niftik The Great and Powerful

Harps kick ass. I wired up an electric harp just last night and rocked this fucking town with music so psychedelic that the angels in heaven were tripping balls.

thatonegirl101 likes this.
  15. thatonegirl101

this comment made me literally LMAO that is right...I my ass is no longer. Thanks a lot :p

16. Sicu

Hmm, interesting post. But still, looking in and through history, how many wars have started purely because of religion? I'm not saying that religion is helping you or not, or that there ain't a God or something like that out there, but still, if I look around the world, I see more pain and suffering than happiness.

Also, "conversion" to another religion? Seriously? I am changing my "religions" like a race car driver is shifting gears, so it might be very hard to successfully convert and keep me in a religion. Also, there is no such thing as "religious conversion/converting", this is a bunch of bull crap (BS but I tend not to curse that much, sometimes) to me.

And ye, it took ya long enough to notice that. I'm not crazy, yet, but I ain't too normal as well. Am sitting in between losing my sanity and keeping it. And yup, before I made that post I used to be a very religious type of person. When I made that post, I was an atheist. Now....I believe in a God, but not in Jesus and the other ones.

And to add something extra :D => if Heaven and Hell do exist, then after I die I'll be living in Hell.