Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

help in Darkness Reborn

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by liorkim, Jul 14, 2008.

1. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hi im back from my long vacation in spain (nah just kidding) right the death path is when that red guy betrays you and you get to pick (kill) or (spare) the death path is kill

2. GreenLight

GreenLight dude

I can't find the orb on dantes. And how do you get those thumbnails to work. because mine didn't work well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  3. Mnayin

Mnayin n00b

Path?

No guys because If you spare him and kill Butley you still get the Forbidden Armor. Is there a way to spare Butley as well? :guns::guns::guns:

4. zevens8

zevens8 monkey on a b-day rampage

the shard on styx is down on the left hand side just above the place that is the corner of the map i probley make no sense any way

5. Celidion

Celidion n00b

Where is the wing part for the cresent key. I found it once in Cantos Drop S, but I can't find it.

6. arkangel101

arkangel101 n00b

How do I get to divine woods

7. Litham290

Litham290 n00b

it makes you become lethal and you look like fatal only lethal's armour is black
    oh,almost forget now you can't buy armour for lethal

8. Jaybyrd_2

Jaybyrd_2 n00b

where is the full moon key???

I found the full moon dungion but not the key. The dungions by the green mage guy on planet Styx.

9. gators12707

gators12707 n00b

my problem:

TWICE IN A ROW:

i open a chest, but as soon as i do i get involved in a battle and cant read the description!!!

both times, it starts:

you found a stack of...... then i cant read the rest cuz the battle screen comes on

Whats the rest of the message/?

????? WTH IS IT SAYING???? HELLLPPPPPP:fmad:

10. mikemulhall

mikemulhall n00b

how do i open the chest??:fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad:

11. StaticalJosh

StaticalJosh n00b

What is the max damage your Jaggerred Edge Reach as Lethal?

12. noogai

noogai n00b

not actually a lvl recommendation but i think the cersent moon was on styx...

i think it was like this:u dont buy them... u get them with the lvls... yeah it was like that if i thought right :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  13. Chrothix

Chrothix Randomized Random

pathway of life

hey i know a lot of u want to get the pathway of life item, here is what you do... after you talk to the guy on beatrice who is holding half of the key you go to pugatorio city like he says and walk towards the entrance to bandit camp, u will see 2 guards there, talk to the bottom 1, he is buckly, he will say something about the guy who wants him killed and tell u to meet him at beatrice, go there and talk to him, u will be given the other half of the key without killing him.
    :D:D:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  15. gameboy189

gameboy189 n00b

BTW there 3 dungeon first dungeon you get a armor second dungeon you get a energy ball the third dungeon i don't know

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  16. darkdude340

darkdude340 Grim Reaper

Sorry

Im sorry i am asking the same question but im not getting a straight answer where is the key for the dungeon that holds the mystic katan and where is the key for the forbidden katana and the dungeon for the forbidden katana

17. hgras2

hgras2 n00b

thank you

18. naveking

naveking n00b

Where is the crsent moon dungeon?

19. arpater456

arpater456 n00b

katanas!

if you want to get those blades ask me on thread:Darkness Reborn:Mystic and Forbidden but i can tell you something there is a guy in puragutario city to get a katana anf you will find it in the woods and secind area down bring it to him and he'll say you need to got beatrice to look for a mage inside the rtf base and upper right corner and he'll say he can't so you have to goto styx and look for the mage.oh and there's a dungeon nearby whre you can get a orb of power.seriously dark askem anytime and just private message me in my profile arpater456
    :coolgleam:
    :thumb:

:thumb:

:thumb::)
    ;)

20. cheiroching

cheiroching n00b

Arcane

How do I get Arcane STUFFS???