Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Hide a body....

Discussion in 'Hell' started by BulletSponge, Jun 15, 2008.

1. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

Oh shit!!! in a bizarre chain of events you have just commited murder in the third!!! Now you have a body in your house, blood on your hands and every where else, and a murder weapon. How are you going to hide or destroy it all so the CSI team can't find any evidence?

2. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

put he body inside a 6x6x6 ft block of concrete and dump it in the middle of the atlantic ocean

Then I move to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic under an alias of Ernesto DiƱez, where i would be playing in a Death Metal Band called Los Destornilladors

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2008
  3. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Hey Speed, you know this actually belongs in the Hell section cause it talks about something Ev(b)il.
    OMG, how did it go to the Hells section, Satan is alive and listening to me lolz.
    ANYWAYS...............
    the most simple reason is to go into a forest and burn it to dust, and to get rid of the blood, just rinse it out and throw away your cloths with blood stains and wash down the blood on the walls and ceilings.

Now, if you ment that I killed him and the CSI are already coming, then I will clean up the body, put it on the toliet, thinking its shiting, clean the walls and myself, and just act casual.

4. Jethrokiller1

Jethrokiller1 Fu-Q

Lots and lots of acid. That way when they took me away I would never know....look at the pretty colors.

5. slaughter3

slaughter3 Gross thats foreskin.

well first i would hug the body cuz thats what i do to corpses then i would like blend it up limb by limb then drink it so there is no trace. then i would put scrubbin bubbles on my floor to clean the blood up then i would do jumping jacks just for the hell of it

6. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Throw the body in the ocean.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
  7. ssjreggie

ssjreggie Monkey King

drop his body and the weapon in acid then burn down the house

8. FraserKaye

FraserKaye n00b

Shoot a gun at them, put them in a box, wash my hands and whatever has blood on it, then throw the box off a cliff. They will just think someone fell off a cliff in a box by theirself.

9. Toffelman

Toffelman A True Poet Of The Fall

Just throw him into the neighbours house and wash me and everything else with blood stains. And the murderer weapon should i throw in the sea.. LOL

10. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

pour bleach on everything the blood was on, bleach will destroy any DNA evidence. The body I would tie to a block and throw into the creek.

11. I would chop the body up into little pieces, and feed them to a cheetah.
    For the blood....
    Use the best damn stain remover ever!

12. roly

roly n00b

i would just run and pretend i did not know what happend

13. lgeg

lgeg n00b

lol, you would be caught in no time at all. Lame.

With today's technology, it is really hard to get passed something like this, but how about as soon as it happens you move to some remote area and nuke the town/city you committed it in? That way, everyone pays attention to the nuke and not the murder...then comes into question the hiring of someone to nuke a town...thats illegal i am sure... umm.... frame the guy who actually did it in an elaborate scheme and move again to another country. Bada Bing, Bada Boom. You just got away with several thousand murders :D

14. Ghost Maker

Ghost Maker n00b

lift up the floor boards of me shed dig a hole and put it there. clean me self cut the gas pipe and light a fire run out of the house.

15. xxGOTHSTERxx

xxGOTHSTERxx The Hardcore Goth!!!!!!!!

I'd drop a hydrogen bomb on my house.
    Then id burn my clothes and burn off my fingerprints.
    Nobody would catch me then!

16. kronic68

kronic68 toker

i would chop op the bodi in tiny pieces and then pour concrete over the parts and dump it all in the river then i would destroy my house
    :thumb:

17. emoslaveprincess

emoslaveprincess masters punching bag

give the weapon to a person you hate the most then burn your finger prints off then put the body in 6x6x4 and puts it in da ground and no one will find it

18. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Ok this is what I would do and is also the best option in real life...Cut up the body in smallish pieces. Go to a pig farm, or where ever pigs are. And feed them the body. No more evidence! and also they get rid of the body quite fast too!

19. danj456

danj456 n00b

^
    |
    off the film snatch

i wud jus clean my house throw the body in the ocean, burn my clothes.

20. xxGOTHSTERxx

xxGOTHSTERxx The Hardcore Goth!!!!!!!!

Run away to a different country, under the name of Borat Sagdiev, then burn off my fingerprints, and live there for the rest of my life. Whilst secretly i am working on a project with the army of the ocuntry i go to and we kill everyone!
    MWUHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    Peace.