Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

How can people be so cruel?

Discussion in 'Hell' started by hannah16, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

These are just some random guys that like to bully your brother. Been there, got bullied went over that and started to bully the ones that did that to me. And I have to agree that it felt good :D.

But back on topic, hmm cruelty is something that exists since the age of humans....but how can some people be this cruel I honestly got no idea. Never bothered asking them.

2. griffin535

griffin535 Check the about me

You are correct.

3. PuzzlerHabit

PuzzlerHabit Gray the Exhibitionist

I really feel your pain, sis. I'm HONEST.

I think that the fuckers are very, VERY afraid to kill your brother because they're afraid theyll get arrested and mocked back by anyone, so they sent hate messages to indirectly "kill" your brother.

You know if i was God or "Something Very Powerful"
    I'll bring them to you and i'll give you the tools to make them suffer more than your brother did to himself.

4. Sicu

If you were a God or "Something Powerful" why not try to make peace instead of war?

5. PuzzlerHabit

PuzzlerHabit Gray the Exhibitionist

Nope. The current God or Something Powerful makes "Humanity" and other lifeforms different inside out to make the universe he/she/it/whateveritis created feels restless and exciting so you don't have a chance to take a nap at all.

Plus, the universe with eternal peace is... Boring.

But if i am the next one, I'll make the universe peaceful and stable just like what you asked.

6. Sicu

So I presume, from your post, that you enjoy suffering and such, right? Under which rock where you living so far that peace is boring you? This is plain dumb, seriously.

7. loveless2012

loveless2012 n00b POG

Your brother needs to simply start kicking asses. That's the only way I can put it. I was bullied in middleschool by people who were half my size, for Christ's sake, and finally I knocked this one little twerp on his ass. He ran away crying to the teacher, who told him not to pick fights if he didn't wanna get hurt.

They tried it again in highschool. I actually had to fight through most of highschool... But you know what? I fought. Did I always win? Hell no. My jaw still pops to this day because of one ass kicking I was delt.. But I'm also not ashamed, or spending my life in fear and I'm not depressed every day like I was as a kid. So yeah, there's my two cents. Be smart about it, but when you catch them alone without their buddies? Cry havoc. Let slip the dogs of war.

Edit: Also, don't go overboard. I know once you start taking power it can go to your head. Don't friggin' kill anybody, that isn't going to help you OR them.
    As for my two cents, I accept no legal responsibility if you go out and punch a kid. Most of them are chicken shits and will probably run crying to a teach or a parent.
    Don't try and blame it on the internets or video games, man up and be like "Yeah, he asked for it" if you do bloody his nose or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  8. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox RIP Ethan Ridlow

Everyone, STOP.

Give them a fucking break, will you?
    Hannah, The pain hurts twice as bad when they die. Goes for you too, lil' bro.

Everyone who suggested: Kick ass: That doesn't solve anything. It never does, Because ive TRIED! It doesn't solve anything.

The Rude people: STOP! This is serious.

Lil' Bro again: When they say it, hun, it never means anything. You just delete the texts, ignore them. Cutting isn't the answer. Everything is going to be fine. Everything they say, they have those problems, They're the cunts, not you. Every single mean thing those kids say, They're insulting themselves. Its alright.