Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

How Good Are You?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Sicu, Feb 25, 2013.

How Good Are You?

1. I'm an angel

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. I'm a Devil

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. I'm in Between

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. I rarely help someone

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I am curious how many people will admit and write the truth about themselves in here. So how good are you?

Since I created this, I'll start...it seems natural so don't kill me :p.

So, let's see. I don't consider myself to be an Angel but I like to help people no matter who that person is, but I simply feel happy by helping others. Don't get me wrong, even if you are my enemy and you hate me I will still help you because this is who I am and I can't be someone else... .

What about you?

2. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Um I guess im inbetween
    I'll help my friends and family
    And sometimes random people; if I feel like I really should
    Other than that naaah, especially if I dislike you
    You dont deserve my help or me even being nice to you
    I tend to hold grudges and im one of those people who will gladly tell you and show you that I pretty much hate you .___.

But so far everyone here is good
    <_____< >_____>​

3. lead118

lead118 Guest

I'm dialectic. I have an extreme potential for empathy, and I often feel really bad for people who look sad and wish I could just make everyone's problems disappear. I also really want to help all my friends feel better when they're sad, and I feel like I've failed them somehow if I can't help them.

On the other hand I can be very very callous and prejudiced, quick to judge people and sent to irrational levels of anger over small insults. I don't forget and forgive easy either. I wish the worst kinds of misfortune on the kids who bullied me in middle school, and if I ever hear that any of them have died I'll be very happy.

That being said though, I'm not a violent person and might even hesitate to defend myself if the time came. Once when I was younger I got my bow out and had a clear shot at a squirrel but couldn't take the shot. I suppose I'd be too scarred to ever take a life, though if someone broke into my house and wanted to steal from me or hurt me or my parents and dog I think that hesitation would drift away pretty quickly.

4. Happybear123

Happybear123 FurryLoverWill's slave

Meh, normally good, but sometimes I can do some rather not-nice things...

5. Niftik

Niftik The Great and Powerful

Hating bad people isn't a flaw. It's not even better to be an infinitely forgiving saint. It's just another way, not up on the scale. Righteous vengeance is a quintessentially angelic thing. I think the morals of people who compare forgiveness favorably to resentment are all scrambled.

6. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone,but we all have our off days and I am not perfect...plus I am a girl so I can be fickle at times and that just sends mixed messages lol but really I think I am in between...everyone has their bitchy moments.

7. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Eh... I'm a demon who practices kindness... ah well clothe the poor only to take their soul in the night...