Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

How to beat Myth Complex

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by Babygirl379, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Babygirl379

Babygirl379 Moved onto f-list.net

Some tips of how to beat this, 18+ game.

lol I think I\'m first to beat the game.. took me an hour :p.. lol was bored, and thought I\'d give it a go.. so you gotta build up like lots of hp, go to the castle far north. uhh there\'s a bit where you beat a spartan guy, you get the armor, and kill some more monsters in the abandoned castle. you kill the dragon blah blha , dont bother with magic, just build your strength and mp at the end, you\'ll need it. after you finish the main mission, you go to the cave, and beat a snake lady, you can ignore the zombies, then beat cerberus by going up right there should be a way out, then turn left, up straight, then go out, after that you go left again then up you should reach the exit, and arrive outside. then turn right and follow, you should meet the 3 headed dog at the end, beat him, and then come back to the north castle, talk to the lady with the green shirt, you should get a spell called death, you need that to beat astaroth. the final boss. again, build up hp and lots of mp cuz death has high failure. then go back to the cave, follow the track again and meet up with the final boss, just keep using death spell, until you win. if you die, just try again. the ending is pretty weird, but there\'s tentacles involved ;). if you finish that it should unlock the rest of the monsters.

Also the trick to build up is, just rebattle some of the monsters.. like the minotaurs and stuff.
    if you want to restore for free, just save it, then reload from main menu, you would start from beginning but everything should be restored, and unchanged, as long as you saved.

The Hydra you meet at the lake, you throw your panties away it should come up.

The werewolf is somewhere in the forest.
    The dragon and Mimic are both in the abandoned castle.

if you just don't bother finding them, beat the last boss and it should unlock everything else.

By the way, if any one can please tell me what happens if you choose to join Erin or Eris.

Love Babygirl379 ~_^

<33

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Babygirl379

Please Guys, if you read this, Don't go spamming on my Profile now. I put this up cuz I beat the game and I don't want any more attention from this. Just put up helpful replies and more info for others.

3. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Nice Tips

Thanks Babygirl for the helpful tips/hints, I completely agree that the first thing anyone should do is RAISE YOUR HP!
    Seriously this is good advise since if you fight any 2 star creature without doing so... U WILL GET PWND.:smashfreak:
    Oh yeah and if you want Thor's hammer you have to go right on the centaurs plains and press space at his temple.

P.S. I've read too many posts from people who don't understand how to get the gallery scenes. Just use Aphrodisiac on something and said target after the battle will have it's hentai scene viewable from the main menu.:thumb:

4. Krulle

Krulle Guest

Thanks for the description of where to run in the cave-labyrinth.
    If you join Eris, nothing happens (load game), you keep the chaos armor though, and then return to Aphrodite's fold and you can fight Eris then.

5. Babygirl379

alrite thanks ^_^

6. Goddammit

Goddammit n00b

how to beat main mission?

Edit: nvm i got it, i just couldnt find the priest in the village

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  7. comradebunji

comradebunji Comrade

help.

I killed the dragon and the mimic and the hydra.

ive gotten thors hammer and armor, I just dont know what to do now.

8. Erin and Eris

evil chick u side with her u get both the outfits u side with the good side u get topless and a pink flower or whatever over her pussy good luck

9. nickmac14

nickmac14 n00b

Cave Labrynth

Some one pleaaaassee tell me how to get past the maze in the cave =(
    Ive been stuck there for like 30 minutes haha

10. alex13542

alex13542 n00b

ty helped alot

11. devil95

devil95 n00b

help plz!

I have killed the dragon hydra mimic werwolf sigfried and got tors hammer and armor also have the spartan, leather platemail and oricalcum armors(and thor as mentioned) and have 6 difrent weps I'm stuk what do I do next? cant get further, heard somthing bout a priest is he next? cant get into the cave plz help me

12. spgoth

spgoth n00b

can you be more clear about how to get through the cave please

13. darthvader197

darthvader197 n00b

priest

where is the priest?:fmad:

14. darthvader197

darthvader197 n00b

Help

im in the cave but can u be more spesific on how to get through

15. Hihohiho

Hihohiho n00b

it's really hard to find a way out in this f*cking maze!

16. darthvader197

darthvader197 n00b

can someone plze be more spesific on the maze

17. That1d00d

That1d00d Destroyer of Worlds

I'm not quite sure how to beat the labrynth, though if you go right-up-right-up-etc. you'll eventually run into a minotaur.

I have yet to run into crocotta, astaroth, or cerberus.

Also, after you slay all the hodded guys in the old castle, go to the temple of eris, you'll know what to do from there.

18. shirousa

shirousa n00b

maze solution

in maze go: up, right, up, right, etc. until you get to black door (the first time you get here minotaur is on other side). Then, go: left (teleport across hall), up (all the way to black door), left, up, etc. until you are out. hope this helps.

19. nirvana1393

nirvana1393 n00b

beat it

im pretty sure the game is over after you beat the girl and go to hell, if im worng can someone tell me whats next

20. Blazenova

Blazenova n00b

for the maze, just keep on going up-right-up-right until you get the "un-passable" updoor. When you get that, go right twice and go up. This should work, unless the mazes are generated randomly.