Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

how to make ps3 download faster

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by punky2102, Nov 1, 2009.

1. punky2102

punky2102 I AM THE JIGSAW KILLER !

i need help getting my ps3 to download faster i have a bt home hub and my ps3 is about 25ft from the home hub there is 1 wall in the way i am only 11 so nothing that i need to pay for

2. Emprasoforvio

Emprasoforvio n00b

well you could try drilling a hole in the wall and put a cable into it.. but i doubt it will enhance the downloading by any rate

you know why the downloading is slow? its because your parents just have slow internet.

it cant go faster.

3. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

yeh jus get a faster internet and it will download faster. tell ur parents to, or use my excuse "everybody i know has it" lol

4. duffman6199

duffman6199 king of the trollerz

option 1 Hit it with a hammer according to some muppets it is more durable than xbox. I think that is a great solution dont u?

option 2 delete system 32 files;)

5. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

Congratulations. Idiot-of-the-Day Award goes right in your pocket. And yes, I understand you think you're funny.. But really, your "wit" is about as sharp as the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Back to the Original Poster: The only way to increase connection speeds of the console would be to hook it up to the internet via Ethernet Cable. Otherwise, your actual service provider will be the only way to increase speeds (passed reducing bandwidth usage, but I'm doubting your household is really straining it).

-i2i2c

6. revardwatson4

revardwatson4 n00b

Good question. I think this is neccessary.

7. LeeHee.1

LeeHee.1 Top Pimp

the best connection possible is from an ethernet cable ,so there is noo sharing or connection but an un-straightened ethernet cable can be really difficult to work with because i used to do that and it was known for moving out of position in the socket

8. grillalogin9

grillalogin9 n00b

a lot of sites claim to give you the answer on how to download PS3 games, especially free sites and torrent sites, but as we take a closer look at these free sites, you will learn that these are mostly illegal and carry a lot of viruses, spy-ware, Trojans and other malicious threats, that can seriously damage both your PC and PS3. It would be wise to stay far away from these free sources. Then there are the sites that charge you either a monthly subscription fee or a per download fee and claim that the games are free, huh? These sites claim their games are free but they charge you for the download service offered, so it can still cost you a lot of money.

9. punky2102

punky2102 I AM THE JIGSAW KILLER !

no im asking how to download from playstation store faster like demos add ons psp games