Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

How will the world end?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by templarnight, Jan 26, 2009.

1. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

Ok, this thread is not ment to scare, cause fear, or anything negitive. I am just wondering how people think the world will end.

Heres mine.

Obama will pull out the troops from iraq, alowing uraniam production to go un-checked. Saudi arabia and Iraq will WMD eachother, ending the surplus of natural fules. Russia will then become the leader of oil and natural gas production, alowing for the bigest arms buildup since the cold war, and there tanks and troops will rumbal accros Europe, crushing defenceless nations, and declare war on asian nations and the west, and under there massive military power we will be crushed. in a last dich effort, the US and europeian nations will detonate WMDs on there own soil, killing the world due to the un-expected amount of fallout.

This is puraly based on facts and what obama promases to do. i did make this up with facts and that.

2. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

That is how humanity will end. Well your views. The world will be around for a long time after all of humanity is good and dead. My money is on our sun exploding and taking out our solar system with it leaving us as chard rocked floating in space. How humanity will end though. I have to agree with you in the way it will be countries using ICBM's and other nasty weaponry. Although I do hope it will not be Obama's doing as that means we have max 8ish years to live (if he gets a second term). I would enjoy to live for longer than 8 more years

3. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Well I would like to imagine the earth ending like this: Asteriod

4. templarnight

I have to disagree with you nick. that astraroid would burn up in the atmosphere and become much smaller, or it would be blown into thousands of smaller peaces by a network of satalites being placed there by the world governments.

5. Kaigers

Kaigers n00b

ok

god will kill us

6. bwood74

bwood74 Defqon.1 FTW!!

The end will come when the "Evil Japanese Alien Monkeh'z" attack!

7. ww4

it will end two world wars from now and it will get nuked and the after math will kill what ever is left:guns::hihi:

8. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

People

People. People have been destroying this planet since the day they arrived, leave it alone, let the animals live. I would die happy if I knew every human being would die with me and leave all animals, nature and earth to live for millions of more years. :thumb:

9. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Nuclear Wars will do the trick, the radiation will spread to everywhere.

Maybe global warming can end this world too. I don't really care if you don't believe me but world's temperature is increasing for each year, so...

Wait, I wonder what will happen if countless meteors head to this planet? It will be "interesting" too. =/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
  10. something like war of the worlds but the aliens dont die of a cold

11. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

I think they would know. Plus that is the reason they are pulling out of Iraq.

I want a Space Invader type doom. Where they move across the sky slowly.

12. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

13. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

They don't call it the Zompocalypse for nothing. That's how the world is going to end. So, prepare...

14. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Planet X will kill us all :0:sad:

15. GENERAL Skar

GENERAL Skar n00b

this is how the world will go to an end...
    some geeks will make a teleporter that can teleport videogames to the real world... then some noobs will (accidentally) make world of warcraft come to life then every1 will die...:thumb:

16. templarnight

17. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

ok first to templarnight. damn. how long did you spend on that theory? my thots are pretty much the same jus simpler. i jus say it will be humanity that distroys itself. whether it be obama or something else.

18. unicorn123

unicorn123 n00b

Well how will the world end?

Will we get sucked into a black hole, will we be hit by a meteorite, or will the ice caps melt and flood us all, or will it just end with no warning at all.

19. mayhem man21

mayhem man21 superior high lord genral

i like nicks asteroid :)

20. raul-oo

raul-oo Incest, no biggy !

Global Warming....Unfortunatley :sad: