Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Human Suffering

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by jenni2010, Dec 2, 2010.

1. jenni2010

jenni2010 Online Games Expert

Yes, there was a war..yes there was no WMD.

But, did someone sit down and wonder what the people there are really going through In Iraq?

Sigh..we are so caught up with our fries and chips and coke and soda and movies and malls...wake up and just think what others are going through.

Forget about another country.. look in your own cities and towns.You will surely find a population so disjointed.

2. Darth Ridley

Darth Ridley evil-evil sith

Sorry,what`s WMD?
    In my country(in all countries,I suppose) people often don`t trust government,don`t trust anyone...If this will continue,I think something`s gonna happen real soon and real big.

3. jenni2010

jenni2010 Online Games Expert

The reply

Weapons of Mass Destruction - WMD

4. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Do you know why We invaded Iraq?

America invaded Iraq because after the First Gulf war, they had a ceasefire. Not a armistice, which would end the war. The condition of the Ceasefire was that the USA may surprise inspect the factorys that were known to carry WMDs in the first gulf war. Eventualy, the Iraq gov't stopped doing their part of the deal, so America had no choise but to assume that they were breaking the deal they made. It is also VERY easy to hide a WMD, as not all are nuclear missiles.

If that makes no sence to you, think of it this way.

You bring a drug to school, and pull it out, and start useing it, hopeing no one will see you. Then, the Principal (or head teacher) Sees you, and suspends you. You are allowed back, on the condition that you let the teachers check you periodicly for the drugs, and you have to do drug tests every once and a while. You agree, and work with them for a while. eventualy, you don't want to do it anymore, and you refuse. The Principal expells you from school, and people get upset because jenni, the popular, yet sadly uneducated in some things, (such as this kind of arguement) liberal kid was expelled.

The drug is the WMD, or poision gass Sadam used on the Kurds, and the suspension is the war, obviously.

There you go. I hope you learned something, as I don't like wasteing my time typeing this out everytime some 'Change the World!' type comes along.

Big_Cat likes this.
  5. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

america invaded iraq for oil........both times

6. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

Americans & oil....

You are so correct!! I fully agree with you and have always believed that! #1, we here in the U.S. are so wasteful, its pathetic! We are basically a "use and throw away" society. We couldn't recycle enough stuff here to make a diffrence even if it came around the block and hit us in the face! (Though some of us do try our best) #2, The Former President here, Bush, his family has obvious connections within the oil industry. Somehow, somewhere down the line you gotta figure that some of that oil money was gonna make it to his pocket. Big oil and the like made contributions to his campaign when he was running for office. So ya know he was gonna try ta figure someway of appeasing his big money buddies while making it look like there was a 'reason' for invading. I'll admit, I might be wrong but the way I see it here, if ya got big money or know connections that can get you want ya want, it dont matter what the average person thinks. See, everything here is based on how many currency ya can flaunt around. And its sick, but it works! Washington D.C. has so much corruption buried in it, the money flows like a swollen river there to try to cover stuff up all the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  7. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

sadly, a fair amount of american's are fine with "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but then again i don't really know wat my governments up to either.....although atm their probably freakin out about these floods

8. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

wow the american govt lied. the last war that we got into that the government didnt lie to get into was WW2. Im not going to speculate on the Governments motives but as long as there are american soldiers fighting and dieing over seas im going to suport them. Iv heard about protests at soldiers funerals and think a son/daughter of everyone of the protesters should be drafted. Then we can see if they are still protesting.

9. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

By all means support your countries troops, as they are not the ones who decide to invade random places.

10. 12 Virgin

12 Virgin A person of change.

I think one problem that we have; is that we all think that or enemies are by nature; evil. We don't for once think that they could be like American's; simply joining the war as a sense of national pride, or maybe; for some reason they have to. This applies to every war we've been in since World War I. American soldiers can be good people, and have families and worship God, or any religion, and still kill people. Why does that only seem to apply to America? (Or as far as American's think.)

11. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

the government lies to everyone and humans are just too dumb to understand we are all of the same kind just beacuse people are different colors doesnt mean we all arent the same species. .humans are incapable of learning to work together and unite as 1. .as for the government units just to destory others and become stronger as if its the only ting they know how to do. .they lie cheat and steal what they have to and think there infamous. .there at a point where they can takeover whatever they want and name it theres instead of actually being of use and uniting which proves humans lack the intellect to work together and be patient. .its not hard animals do it. .

12. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Sorry for barging in like this and acting like a total asshole but if it doesn't affect me in any way, I simply do not care. Why should I bother for some random person(s) that I do not know? that is stupidity... and if you care about them, then that's your problem and not mine or any other person's problem dude.

My answer is simple: war is in Iraq, I am in France and ain't affected at all by that war, so why bother?

13. mroy559

mroy559 n00b

A person agree, and talk with them for some time. eventually, you don't wish to accomplish it any more, and a person refuse. The key expels a person from institution, and persons get angry because Jenni, the widely used, yet regrettably uneducated in some things generous kid seemed to be expelled.More information Beautiful Women's Clothing in sizes 12-24 Mother of the Bride, Special Occasion. information available

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
  14. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Amen. That is probably the first time I have ever seen online discussion about war where the person commenting actually knew what they are talking about. All too often you see ill informed people commenting on what they have no clue about and feel smart while doing so. If there where more people like you that actually researched the facts, instead of going on based on what their friends, or mommy and daddy said; we would have much less controversy.
    *sighs and shakes head* Now if you actually feel or think that way, then why even chime in on it? You think just because you live in France this don't effect you.....? I mean yes...the United States is not the only country involved in this war, but the nation is going broke trying to rebuild Iraq. Every person living here has been feeling the pinch of trying to work this out, and "worry about others." If everyone had that whole, "it don't effect me so I don't care", mentality this world would be even shittier than it already is. -.-

15. Heggisist

Heggisist Winged Stallion

oil

America didn't need to invade for oil... America has oil. America has more oil than the middle east.