Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

I am having problems with computer help?

Discussion in 'Computer Help Room' started by markies, Oct 15, 2011.

1. markies

markies n00b

It goes to a blue screen. and says

A Problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first you're seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

Disable or Uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation, and check for any updated drivers. Run (here a code) for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information

STOP: (Lots of numbers)

If you know how I can fix this without going to a repair man please let me know..

2. iMike

iMike The King

Buy a virus scan..

3. InLikeFlynn

InLikeFlynn n00b

Try safe mode with internet access, remove bad programs there, use the net there!

turn on computer and hold down f8 key.

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Stupid. It seems that either your operating system decided to crash and I would recommend a clean installation of it, or your hard drive is near to it's death and to solve that, you simply need to replace it with another one.

And safe mode is really not a good idea. You can barely use the computer in safe mode and if he is a gamer he can't play any games. Safe mode is simply to fix your computer, nothing else. I do not recommend anyone to abuse it.