Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

i am very instrested

Discussion in 'Programming Room' started by zsk8er, May 3, 2009.

1. zsk8er

zsk8er n00b

i am very intrested in proggramming buy i need to read the manual can someon plz help with the language

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Which programming language are you speaking of?

3. steverand

steverand n00b

Hi,

In startup, choose the programming language. These days Dot.net and PHP are very popular. Through these languages you can get a lot of skill oriented work. Sometimes you can even earn at home. You can find many online tutorials but I recommend these:
    www[.]programmingtutorials[.]com
    www[.]w3schools[.]com
    IMO, if you contact professional experts, they will also provide a lot of help. You can find many experts through freelancing communities.

4. rimona

rimona n00b

You should start of with the basics like HTML and CSS

5. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

As a brief point - C++ is object oriented, at least nominally.
    And as Chaos pointed out, it depends - if you want to do web development, you're best off looking at things like PHP, SQL (or some form of database querying language, anyway), CSS if stylesheets are how you want to do it...there's a lot of choice. Something like ActionScript, probably, if you want to make games.
    Otherwise...C is fairly standard, C++ or Java for object orientation; Python is becoming more popular, MATLAB if you want to do any modelling work, Haskell is good for functional programming, as is Scheme/LISP.

6. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Javascript is one of the easier ones to learn if you are that interested.