Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

I miss this place.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Mizuikal, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mizuikal

Mizuikal Mudkip

I miss back a few years ago when this place was updated all the time and the forums were super active...

*nostalgia intensifies*

2. Sadly I joined right as it went down hill.

3. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

It will be booming again soon. It will just take some time is all.

4. MrPHOBO5

MrPHOBO5 n00b

No. It really won't

I joined at the second peak in 2008

It's just been downhill since then.

*Cough*Devin*Cough*

5. Cosmic Star

atieldi course

You have to think about all that has happened. Yes, the site was compromised. And yes over 80% of users have been banned (for good reasons). There isn't much only 1 (current) person can do.

I have seen the site die, yes. Is it a chance people may come back now? I highly doubt it. The site needs more help, the Admins need more Wingmans.

Complaining really doesn't get far here. Not saying that you are, but majority of users are pointing out the obvious and haven't done ANYTHING to prove that they could "Change" how things are.

Honestly, I would love to get a group of ACTIVE Users to help prove that we are still around and that we truly want to help. Not get Powers such as banning just for the hell of it.

???=_=??? likes this.
  6. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

ooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggg

*sees a post from 2 TWO!! Days ago* NYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

7. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Been there, done that...got a lot of hate against me...others joined me but quit soon after..

8. ???=_=???

Mostly this sire is just used for the pm system and group system, he'll that's all I used this site for for the past few months, mainly cause no one seems to use the actuall forum part.

9. Cosmic Star

I guess no one else see's it that way :< Probably why there are no posts. Unless its from a spam bot ._.

10. ???=_=???

What do you mean Ms. Cosmic?

Cosmic Star likes this.
  11. Cosmic Star

I mean users are more than likely to use the PM system due to friends and such. And my not actually notice the "forum" part.

This is understandable though. Not much activity is through the forum. Unless there are some good convos going on that haven't been ruined by a spam bot.

Or a status from either Kyle or Devin.

12. ???=_=???

Oh I understand now.. this place needs some forum goers..

13. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

So? What are you waiting for, then? Go ahead :p.

14. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

Nowadays it still needs them.. Forums are dead, but at least the site has been revived :)

Big_Cat likes this.
  15. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

It still has a long way to go before reaching its former glory, but I think with the new owners it could very well get there. It won't happen overnight though. I am noticing a slow build though. Between new people trickling in, and some older members returning. Sad part is that many still believe the site is down, and have moved on. If it wasn't for Grey Dreams I would have thought the same thing.

Transparent_Shadow likes this.