Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

I wonder if im the only girl with this problem

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by SuccubusRose, Nov 12, 2012.

1. SuccubusRose

SuccubusRose midnight seductress

im madly in love with a very special guy, but he is very reluctant. im pretty, im not being vain im just smart enough to know i am, and im not some slut. weve been close before, but he said i was trying to get to close to him. is he afraid of commitment? what did i do wrong? its just frustrating that i cant make him want me

2. sparkyspark002

sparkyspark002 Username not my kik, ask!

honestly, i think u should tell him u have a crush on him and keep being urself. if he likes u he will definately commit. if not, ull have to find someone else. u do make believe u r pretty and if ur not the usually street hooker, im sure u can find someone else that u will like twice as much as him. u could be getting to close to him too fast or being too suffocating. give him some space to think and decide

The Sims likes this.
  3. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

what you need to do is study his behavior and what hes into and what hes not it seems like he is scared of commitment alot of guys are they just dont know what position they'll be in but in the meantime and in between time try getting close to him atleast untill he opens up to you. Hope things go good for you

4. ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade Guest

SuccubusRose all I can say is as a guy I personal would rather a girl come out and tell me she liked me then hide it. Sometimes we guys don’t see what’s right in front of us till it is too late and gone. By that time when it hits us what happens it’s too late for us to act on any feelings we may or may not have. If he is he afraid of commitment give him time and show him no matter what happens you will be by his side. Normally if a guy has commitment issues it’s because he has been hurt a lot by someone he cared about and now pushes people away so he won’t get hurt.

Sicu likes this.
  5. keystone-69

keystone-69 n00b

hate to say it but ShadowBlade is 100% right lol

6. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Very well put.

I will come out and admit it. Us males.can be dense when it.comes to these things. If you feel for him, you will have to let him know. He could feel the same, and be too afraid to admit it too. If not the worse thing he will do is say no, but if you don't, it is already a no.
    Worse case scenario: he says no and you flatter him.

"I would rather hate myself for trying, than hate my life for never having tried."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
  7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I remember hearing 2 boys in school before talking about this , they say they get nervous when girls are serous about it. They said they prefer they just don't talk about it and just let it happen.
    Good luck with him anyway. :D

8. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Just show him your tits, or.. Something :)

9. Big_Cat

well...

So do we get to find out what happens?

10. I don't really think she's on anymore Big cat...
    Check her last visit .__.

11. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Well that was pointless xD

I think she may have got married or something

12. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Or she killed herself because he said no.

13. Big_Cat

So its a maybe...then.....?

14. In this situation the slower the better, try not to be too flirty, say too much etc etc. Eventually he will see what is right next to him. Sadly I have this problem except with a girl >.<

15. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Then you should show her how you feel for her. Tell her that. Make her open her eyes and "see" you there. Else you can wait an eternity and she might notice you or not.

16. EscapeThisNet

EscapeThisNet Escape This

I think you should try to be more rational about love. Is this really the one you want?

17. cx4hda

cx4hda n00b

nWaVtNxJv,replcia oakley sunglasses,pPfBkYfPt

wpvietnam net/forum/showthread php?p=113659
    forum avgaffiliates com/showthread php?619018-gEaJdQcLf-oakley-sunglasses-stores-uIsNyRhOb&p=919627
    forum isre ir/showthread php?tid=42581
    diskusiforex com/showthread php?p=43122
    tnpb vn/forum/showthread php?2241-as-provided-streamlined-support-to-other-customers-since-a-l-tlwx&p=56427

18. yr6pcn

yr6pcn n00b

oakley sunglasses cheap hIoHjCqIv tQoEpKlFk

hypemaps com/forums/viewtopic php?pid=346769
    testrivia com/forum/viewtopic php?f=4&t=1596113
    customerreview in/viewtopic php?f=8&t=2004507
    soflariders net/phpBB3/viewtopic php?f=3&t=1231304
    kahp12a5 byethost12 com/diendan/showthread php?p=36264

19. ATMONISAINETE

ATMONISAINETE Banned

</div>
    <div id="ulxhi" style="text-indent:2em">
    </div>
    Baugur is offering 148p a share for the department store chain.The new fund is the successor to LxB, which featured the same shareholders and was sold to Land Securities for &pound;360m in June.With Yeovil Town, he won the FA Trophy and was twice promoted.Analysts welcomed the figures, although Freddie George of Seymour Pierce said profits were below his expectations, held back by karen millen uk investment costs. We've all been living karen millen outlet of ourselves, so in many ways this was inevitable.Shoes, from a selection, by LK Bennett.I'm channelling Amelia Duque: South Beach alphagirl meets high society.High street heightsUK non-food retail chain - by sales1 Boots the Chemist &pound;4,732m Health &amp; Beauty2 B&amp;Q &pound;3,900m DIY3 Argos &pound;3,893m General merchandise4 Marks &amp; Spencer &pound;3,644m Clothing and homewares (excl food)5 Currys &pound;2,593m Electricals6 Next &pound;2,217m Clothing and homewares7 John Lewis &pound;1,990m Department stores (excl food)8 karen millen dresses &pound;1,919m General merchandise 9 Debenhams &pound;1,609m Department stores10 Homebase &pound;1,580m DIYSource: Company data, Mintel, Morgan StanleyA "sale of the century" is looming as the Icelandic investment empire that bought up swaths of the UK high street in recent years hovers on the verge of collapse.
    Tilley said her business, Elwy Valley Welsh Lamb, had to lay off several staff as a result.But that presumes he is always right.1m the previous year.
    <div class="xjxys" style="text-indent:2em">
    <div id="sty" style="text-indent:2em">
    </div>
    The focus of their attention is credit default swap (CDS) contracts entered into in London in relation to Kaupthing, then a struggling Icelandic bank run by executive chairman Sigurdur Einarsson from offices in Hanover Street, Mayfair.The combined business will be called Booker Group.Weirdly, he's reinvented himself as a sinister fusion of Pablo Escobar and The Mad Stuntman from Reel 2 Reel.
    More news:

http://forum.kiemdao.net/member.php/33252-BaxAttilt.html
    http://offshore-host.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22338