Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

if u could meet ur favouirt band who would they be???

Discussion in 'Music' started by rowan k, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Neon Goddess

Neon Goddess Bring me some brains!

Either Green Day,Panic at the Disco,or My Chemical Romance. <3

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I'd like to meet Alexisonfire again :'D
    Pure awesome <3 <3

3. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Cobra Starship, Suarez is such a dish.
    Fingers crossed I do when they play Mancester academy in February. Shame none of my friends like them, so I probably won't go.

4. childrenofthekorn

childrenofthekorn Harbinger Of Death

Lamb of God... i Love Death Metal

5. Etiainen

Etiainen Wandering Soul

I actually had a chance to meet Iron Maiden at Cricket Pavalion (Phoenix, AZ) in 2008. Long story short, there was a drunk individual wanting to cut in line, but everyone was turning him back because they couldn't stand to wait an additonal 5 minutes (seriously? try to be considerate for once ZZZzzzZZz...). So out of generosity I let him cut in line...When it was his turn, he stated that he won some back stage passes on some online contest. When I heard this I instantly called BS in my mind...As it turned out, he was telling the TRUTH, he was just TOO DRUNK to collect them...Classic. As a reward he offered me a back stage pass, I declined and told him to invite some friends (I went to the concert with my brothers and I intended to see them with my brothers thank you very much). The best part is that half way into Iron Maiden's set, the back stage members got to appear onstage for a brief moment. The person I helped get back stage was right up front having the time of his life :D

In my expericene with famous artists (primarily The Mars Volta, OMG Omar is such a DICK...), there is nothing original/memorable you can say or do that will make you memorable or worth their time...You are just another rabid fan waiting to get what YOU want out of them...Personaly, I enjoy the artist for the music that they produce. You should never hold them in any higher regard then that.

6. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

I'd be happy to meet any of the bands I like. Not too bothered really.

7. gamer20155

gamer20155 DEBOOOED!!!!

I would deff. want to meet A7x, Say Anything, or American Football

8. twilightseries

twilightseries Banned

yea my fav band would totally be this mj jackson or britney spears:D

9. Fairyboo

Fairyboo n00b

I've already met almost all the musicians I like. The question is - you meet them, what's next?
    It's sometimes even better not to know them in the real life, when they're not on the stage and become usual people with usual problems.
    But I'd like to go for a beer with Peter Steele from Type O Negative one day. That could be fun.

10. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Bullet For my Valentine. :)