Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

If you could live in any game, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by NoE, Feb 28, 2009.

1. sMiLeAnDiE:)

sMiLeAnDiE:) n00b

Reply to MGS4

Yeah but if you were Snake youd live really quickly and get wrinkles I HATE WRINKLES

2. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

1.resident evil since if u die u come back as zombie
    2. fallout 3 do anything
    3. sims
    4. gta 4
    5. a cross between sims and gta4
    6. final fantasy VII

3. copycat

copycat Guest

if i could live in any game it would have to be shaun white swonboarding for the wii i love snowboarding

4. deryni

deryni king kick spamming a**

OOO OOO OO I GOT A WAYYYY BETTER ONE. FABLE OR FABLE 2. kill, kids, love, sex....IT'S PERFECT MWHAHAHAHA

5. hughw100

hughw100 mad man 100

i would be in grand theft auto san andreas because its best game in the world

6. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Other than the violence, what exactly would you like about it? Being constantly chased by cars, having to kill, steal, drugs, etc. Yes, it's representative of the streets, but there's a reason people say you don't live long on the streets. There's something there that will kill you, and frankly, I'm not ready to just die like that.

As for me, since it's the most realistic one, probably Sim 3. In Kane's wrath, you sit in a battleroom, but could you live with yourself knowing that you're sending real live men, with real lives, into battle? Now, the master strategist would be able to muster the men in ways that they wouldn't have many casualties. But honestly, how many of us are that good at the game? Most of us spam for a while before managing to make any progress. I know I wouldn't be able to handle it, I would just quit the war. As such, I would just live in Sims 3, because that's the best I can do, live my life.

7. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

i say oblivian. altho ive never played it, it does look like a game u cud live in

8. silver&blaze lover

silver&blaze lover stars the hedgehog

I would have to live in sonic the hedgehog : the game is awsome to me -.- >_< :p

9. dadou_gamer

dadou_gamer doud

Flower, the Sims cast away!:thumb:

10. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

ID SDAY RES5 COZ ITS KINDSA HUMAN AND GOD GRAPHICS LOL--OR need for speed --coz id own **** hot cars:D:thumb:

11. COD4 because all you need to do is press a button to respawn and kill. :D:D:D

12. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

ide go to the futurama game

13. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

Ideally, Stronghold, or Medieval Lords, or something of that nature.
    Being for playstation, Final Fantasy would be a good one, definitely.
    SSX would also be fairly good fun, for the unlimited snowboarding and general inability to actually be hurt in the game.
    Possibly one of the DDR games, purely because it features "Video Killed the Radio Star", which anyone who know me will tell you I play a ridiculous amount anyway, and I could practice dancing to it. Well, I say dancing.
    That's about it really, if only because I wouldn't want to be in an RTS style game and be one of the fodder infantry at the beginning.

14. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Yeah, going slightly more retro than some of the other guys, I'd love to be in Sims 2. Relationships are really easy, sex is actually supposed to last a couple of seconds and if I got bored of someone I could trick them into getting eaten by a cow plant.
    Also, how else could you get the grim reaper to my party?

15. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I would say Sims 2 too, except Sims 3 is coming out soon so I'll wait and see. Apparently the character customization's much better. I'm just choosing one of the two. After all, in what other game can it be that the baby comes floating down into a person's arms, no labor pain at all ;). And in what other game can you make a maze of ovens for people you hate? :p

16. carlin24

carlin24 n00b

front mission

The future world of front mission seems like a fascinating way to soldier in these future wars.A handful of skilled wanzer pilots can effect the military/political struggles of the late
    21st and early 22nd century in a realistic way.I only wish squareenix would bring front mission 5:scars of war here to u.s. to further develop this universe.

17. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

got to b resident evil since if i die i am a zombie except in 4 and 5

or

sims

or scarface drug overlord bow down to me

18. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

Mine would be GTA IV, but I would have to be the one killing everyone and making the money, otherwise it would suck haha.

19. Devilius

Devilius i am The Devil Lord

i would live in world of war craft becouse if u die u cam bak as a gost and find ur body bamm ur alive again plus lots of killing:fmad:

20. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

Come to think of it, The Simpsons could be fun.