Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

If you could live in any game, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by NoE, Feb 28, 2009.

1. AzA123

AzA123 HoBo

i would like to be in a megaten game because controling demons sounds awesome :rcain: :spam:

what the hell happend to my sig,WHO HACKED MY ACCOUNT ?? :bann: :bann:

2. destry411

destry411 vicious gamer

lolz

well, if someone turns the game off, and when they come back and turn it on you will be back! and i want to live in gta SA:MP cuz its awesome and when you die you will come back! also i will get todo awesome stunts and pee on ppl :roftl::roftl::roftl: ! lol

3. LeeHalliday1888

LeeHalliday1888 Banned

definetly Fallout 3 -Its Just god im in the top 1,000 fallout fans i know evrything about it and never once ver have i dided in it,i ammidiatly kicked the games a**,and found evrything there was :) tbh if fallout 3 did happen i would gather about 40 people with guns get tuns of food and find a vault close it and live there-with the exception trip to a radiated city full of surviviors who amy want to join and bring goods like guns and food and meds

4. Nqkoi1

Nqkoi1 n1

GTA IV
    Cause' I'm awesome at not dying, and truly devine at cursing.
    :p

5. solidblade17

solidblade17 n00b

yes that is sometin i would live in 2 i was gonna put that untill i saw yours lol :beer:

6. superdoodle2

superdoodle2 n00b

Fable 2 would be a nice choice..it's like life, but awesome...
    Kill stuff, have sex, raise children, steal stuff... it's great...
    BUUUUUUUUUUUT.....
    The world of God of War is great too... it's just like Fable, but without the kids

7. duffman6199

duffman6199 king of the trollerz

id love to live in ohh let me think..... A non ps3 game cause they suk:fmad:

8. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oblivion cause its got beutiful views and i would be an adult cause theirs no kids in the game. (and i could talk to maiq the liar)

9. hypergamers

hypergamers Sonic Boomer!

If I would live in some game, it would be the Sims. Since you can make your own neighbors and life wouldn't be so boring. :"> And you can earn a lot of money and romance come and go.

10. SirGameAlot

SirGameAlot N3RD

in my own games that i made.

or

need for speed carbon