Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

if you died would you like to live again?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by sandy7854, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Eh, might as well take a break for a bit. If I can sit on clouds or whatnot, who gives a damn about Earth? I died, so what? I'm dead. Whoop De Doo. So then why would I go back?

2. DrunkenDexter

DrunkenDexter Dribbling Mess

It would be interesting to live as just another random person with all new experiences.
    I

3. steel

steel n00b

yes but as an animal i think it might be a simpler life

4. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

It depends. If I like living in about 20 years then yes.

5. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Yeah. I'd miss people too much.

6. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

No.. I would LOVE being dead forever.
    Who would want a second chance..

*Previous post may contain sarcasm.

NoE likes this.
  7. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Maybe. They better have chocolate

8. I already think that if u die u are coming back in a different bodie... wait i mean u would come back ...sonofa- you will turn into a goddamn squirrel:roftl:

9. BerryEternal

BerryEternal o________O

uh...

I would, cause then you will be able to do what you could not before!

10. jet2009

jet2009 my nickname is GECKOMAN!!

yes. Because i could change my mistakes

11. Rapidman

Rapidman n00b

I´m sure that you will come back because of the heaven thing.

So let me explain.

If you have one life to come in heaven or not it´s really unfair!
    Think about. I live here until I´m forty years old (not me only imagine), all is ok. At 40 my life change dramatically an i make one mistake after another. So at 45 I´m sure I have no chance to go in heaven.

What with a child? If a child dies on cancer with 8 years where will this child go?
    What if the 45 years old man is this child? So it´s like roulette...

I think you will be tested in more lifes because no one should have it easier in live than another when the present in the end is the heaven.

My english is not very good I hope you understand what i mean...

12. I wouldnt want to live again. Even living just one life for me is too much drama and pain.

13. L*_x

L*_x Banned

Leik they say. You make a rough draft first, right? It's leik when you pass an exam, but decide to resit anyway, just to try for a better grade. Gives you a second chance to try and do something better, or do something you never got the chance too. People complain about one life being too much pain and frustration, for them to handle. For most people, the amount of pain is nothing compared to the amount of great times they have experienced... So you're telling me, you wouldn't want another party leik that awesome one you never stop thinking about? If I had the chance to live again, I certainly wouldn't throw it away.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
  14. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

I agree with Leone(L*_x).
    But,if you can do what you want in Heaven,I would turn down the chance to live again.Why?
    Well,in Heaven,you could do what you wanted to do in life but never did.Simple.
    Some people believe:
    •Born
    •Live
    •Die
    •Heaven
    •Stay for a while
    •Reborn
    •Live
    And so on.That would be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
  15. JustSurfin

JustSurfin Jack of most trades

Does your heart stopping and then being restarted via CPR count as dieing and getting a second life? B/c that's what happened to me.... if it counts I'm happy to be alive :p if it doesn't count then i would want to come back.

16. IHENTAI

IHENTAI Mmmmm~ Play Wit Me

...it depends on da situtaion...other than that no i wouldnt. Because i wouldnt change anything i did, i made the choice to do wat i do and i take resonsibility for it then and there.

17. RawrHunnii

RawrHunnii Rawr, Since1994.

If I had the chance.. Honestly, atm.. Probably not.
    I'd wait till everyone I hated died, then dance on their graves >.>
    But, if I was with someone I liked, then I'd come back.
    But no-one knows what it's like "over-the-other-side" So no point in this really. ;P

18. kanjika

kanjika no... it's not japanese

I would like to make L*_X words mine. Stop whining about how terrible your lives are and take this second chance and don't do those things that makes your life shity this time..... unless you are satisfied with the way you live (and then there is no reason to complain of your life....) and your painful life (you know... some people like to suffer)... then there is no reason to not take a second chance...

sometimes i think people like to fail..... -.-'

i would gladly take any chances i had to live again... until the time I feel like "yea... i can't do better than this"

19. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

No i wont..... i dont want to live again.........

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  20. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

dunno maybe or maybe not :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: