Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Im just curious of your opinion on legalizing weed...

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by commandx, Mar 25, 2008.

Legalization of marijuana, should it be legal or stay illegal?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2009.
  1. Yes its just a plant...

49.2%
  2. No, it should stay illegal...

32.2%
  3. I dont have any opinions on it...

18.6%
  1. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

I'd prefer if it were illegal, but I can see how it would work if it wasn't.

2. commandx

commandx GAME FREAK

dontcha mean stayed illegal? thats what we have right now... and supply is unreliable as hell...

3. Ashtopher

Ashtopher Biker Bloke

Think about it logicaly, theres an age limit to smoking, but kids still smoke, theres an age limit for drink, but still kids drink, weed will follow the same pattern... dont you agree?

nothing personal with off topic conversation, just thought... its not your fault lol :rolleyes1:

4. commandx

commandx GAME FREAK

hehe, you are right with that one... I said that it would reduce availability to the younger crowd, sure its illegal here now... but does that stop anybody who wants to light one up?... and kids can be clever or just sneak it... or be given it, depends on the parents...

[back off topic...]i started the off topic... sry bout that one... i just have an idiosyncratic approach to english that makes some of my thoughts come out wrong... thats one of the reasons i sometimes post something different from what i mean... btw, not to be rude or anything, but whats up with the font? just curious...[back on topic]

One of the reasons it should be legalized is because then at least you would have to have it approved for sale and there would be less chance of alteration or substitution... i got a few unpleasant alterations sometimes...

5. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

weed should be legalized. there's nothing wrong with it. you can't overdose and die. it great for relaxation and stress relief. but you shouldn't abuse it. i would prefer it decriminalized but thats it. if the gov't started regulating it they would tax the shit out of it. i'd still buy it from the same people i do now.

yes ashtopher i am promoting weed. legalized or not. grow a pair, smoke a bowl, and just chill dude.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2008
  6. warblaster82

warblaster82 Im invisible

if you do drugs your kids will drown in air

7. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Dont smoke , if you can't handle it, thats what i always say :D

I'm not saying everyone should try it. If ur willing, go for it :D

8. warblaster82

warblaster82 Im invisible

how about you both shut the fuck up before i kill you both. you both need to grow the hell up and stop being dick heads

9. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

uuhh are u calling me out?

10. frankenfish

Both of you stop it. keep it pm's if your going to go back and forth like that.

warblaster82: how will my kids (if i ever have em) "drown in air" if i smoke weed? please defend your position.

11. commandx

commandx GAME FREAK

Read what i posted at the top, NO FLAMING OR OTHER STUPIDITY...

Secondly I'm with frankenfish on what the heck do you mean by "drown in air"... is that even possible... drown in pollution i can see, or suffer from second hand smoke, yea i can see that too, but drown in air?

12. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

I don't think we should

because because the there will be more D.U.I of drugs and alot more deaths on the road toll

13. frankenfish

14. h0rny dan

h0rny dan Funny Unlucky dude

if u ask me druggies are quite pathetic and if ppl say i got pressured in2 it, b*****ks i live on the main drug estate in my town and hang about with the druggies i have never had a puf of any fag, joint, bong etc
    also if sum1 says i was goin througha rough patch how the fuk is gettin high for hours then comin round from it and feelin shittier cos uv spent ur last £30/$30 on weed gonna help

jst my opinion and summin i feel fairly strongly about

15. frankenfish

thats why i sell also. pinch some of what u sell and you've got free weed!

i know that in my case i was not pressured into anything. everybody was surprised when i started because i dont seem like the kind of guy that would. i tell being stoned really relaxes you. it's great after a long day of school.

16. commandx

commandx GAME FREAK

haha, somebody else who understands it...

17. frankenfish

did i note a hint of sarcasm there?:confused:

18. Dave

Dave n00b

One of the only reasons some governments has banned it is because it can wipe out their country's/state's population.
    I don't really have opinions on it and I'm not fond of drugs so I think it should be illegal. I think it is legal in some countrys too have a little bit of marjuana, not a pack load. And you can't sell them.

19. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Since the flame war has hopefully ended, I suppose I should toss in my opinion.

Yes, I believe marijuana should be legalized. Why?

1. Costwise, Legalizing marijuana would reduce costs on crime prevention, allowing it to focus on more important cases. Since marijuana would no longer be illegal, there would be no more big profits for marijuana growers.
    In addition, states would no longer have to sponsor aid for people with marijuana problems, though it could if the legislature decided to grant money for it, just like "Alchoholics Anonymous" and other institutions.

2. We've already tried banning alchohol, and that didn't work out, the Prohibition Act was a complete bust.

And before you say "Alchohol isn't a drug." allow me to set the facts straight. Ethyl Alchohol also known as "drinking alchohol" is TOXIC, symptoms as a result of blood alchohol range from depression, impaired judgement/function, hallucinations, and death, sound familiar?

3. Part of the allure of marijuana is the fact that it is illegal. The anti-drug commercials usually say that those who invite other people to use it try to convince people by saying "Everyone does it", that is partly false, if everyone does it, what's so special about it? It rests on both sides, some do it for the thrill of being different and others do it to fit in.

Of course, I don't want people to be able to buy marijuana and go nuts in the streets, I propose special areas designated for the use of marijuana, just like some public areas are designated non-smoking.

I say if people want to destroy themselves, let them, if they make the informed decision to use marijuana, I don't see any reason why a third party should insist on stopping them.

My advice? Add idiots, add marijuana, wait twenty years, bury bodies, problem solved.
    Go ahead and call me cold, inhuman, or heartless. This is my opinion, pure and simple.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  20. frankenfish

exactly!:thumb: