Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Im just curious of your opinion on legalizing weed...

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by commandx, Mar 25, 2008.

Legalization of marijuana, should it be legal or stay illegal?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2009.
  1. Yes its just a plant...

49.2%
  2. No, it should stay illegal...

32.2%
  3. I dont have any opinions on it...

18.6%
  1. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I was just thinking about that when i first saw the thread title. o_o

Anywho, you heard the man. One thread per topic, please. Unless if you're going to make a ganja/marijuana/weed thread for some other reason than debating about it, we only need one. And that doesn't mean make a thread entirely for it or entirely against it after this is locked.

Besides being a double thread, I find there's too much flaming in this. The other thread was much more appropriate and stable.

People who cursed were warned and all is well. Now stfu, you bad, flamey kids.

Oh yeah, and my opinion? I don't care.

2. h0rny dan

h0rny dan Funny Unlucky dude

soz for the swearin in my post in here its jst a habit hope no1 minds too much but sorry anyways lol

3. Abada

Abada Something smells bad...

i don't have any opinion about it, because i am 12 years old...

4. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

I say legalize it, people smoke it weather its legal or not.

5. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I'm stoned right now...... LEagalize it......yeah.......and uuhhhh.....YOu can't get an overdose from it....trust me i don't want to drive when stoned, and i dont want to do any other drug than the mary jay. I SAY LEAGALIZE IT, and that will redeem half of the bullshit i had to witness that this country has done....booosh

6. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

weed should be legalized.

7. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

Legalize it.

Its less deadly than alchol for god's sake. The only reason its illegal is because they "can't tax it".

8. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

Chen-ra, how much do you know about weed?

Hell, if we ban everything that is bad for you then...

Ban Guns, Knives, anything that can be used as a weapon.

Medical Drugs, Tabacco, Alchol.

If we ban anything that is dangerous or bad for you, then we lose alot.

9. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

If we leagalize it do it like the Spaniards o the Potuguese (i cant remember which) You gow you own stash for pesonal use, but you cant sell it

o the Dutch, You can have a little to get you by but not a huge load.

10. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Legalize it, put a small tax on it. Give money to the govt, and take the dealers off the street.

Thats my two cents right there. Of course, there are flaws to that, but there are to everything.

11. litomizjennyy

litomizjennyy party hard

lol i see some people smoke weed.. i dont see the point.. but i heard there is medical weed.

12. CHAINED

CHAINED n00b

well all of you losers who are tryin to be funny and say yes to legalizing it are stupid cuz it destroys your body and its not JUST a plant it is used for the wrong purposes

13. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Highlighted are the parts I agree with. lol. [bracketed] are ideas I added.

14. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

well yes, it is just a plant. and i honestly want it legalized. the drug policies are so screwed up in this country. if weed was lagalized it would immediatly remove the black market trade in this country. sure its somewhat bad for you but alcohol and ciggarets are worse. you just don't know the science behind pot and accept the propoganda fed to you by the gov't. I have done the research, I know what it actually does and i'm gonna keep smoking whether its legal or not

15. CHAINED

CHAINED n00b

i hope you like typing like that cuz weed will do that (kid voices) THANKS WEED !:thumb:

16. frankenfish

way to avoid my entire argument:thumb: come back once you do some research and can defend your position. not just point fingers and make stupid claims.

17. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Has a Point.

This is one of those ethical issues, like religion, animal 'abuse' [see vegitarians], and abortions and stuff, where the argument will keep on going.
    In my opinion nothing will really happen.
    No matter how much argument is made.
    Unless we get a president who likes a joint now and then.
    haha.

but still.... its like trying to take down a buffalo with an airsoft gun.

18. CHAINED

CHAINED n00b

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh sounds like someone needs a hug settle down there youngen its not that big of a deal im just sayin that we already have enough drugs such as ciggarettes alcohol and ILLEGAL shit in the country that is just makin it worse so legalizing it could make more kids want to do the drug cuz they know they can resulting in more deaths to the drug and people going bankrupt from addiction

19. lgeg

lgeg n00b

egh... that already happens... lol. ^^ refers to my previous post

20. frankenfish

we're talking about WEED which is not addictive, impossible to OD on, and incredibly cheap so THAT argument doesnt hold up. weed should be legal. its not bad for you.