Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Im just curious of your opinion on legalizing weed...

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by commandx, Mar 25, 2008.

Legalization of marijuana, should it be legal or stay illegal?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2009.
  1. Yes its just a plant...

49.2%
  2. No, it should stay illegal...

32.2%
  3. I dont have any opinions on it...

18.6%
  1. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

i peronaly think they shuld legalize it but over price and over tax it. this is pretty much a lengthyer version of wen the banned alcohol bak wenever. ppl jus bootlegged it. its human nature 2 do wat we're told not 2 so 2 sho independents or the fact they no1 can tel them wat 2 do. if u make it realy realy expensive then a lot of ppl wil stop.

2. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

i know it is cheaper to be high then drunk
    i think it should be legalised for goverment to import not dealers

3. kody!!!!!!!!!

kody!!!!!!!!! im bored can u help me?

it should stay illegal but wat difference does it make cuz alot of ppl still do drugs even when it is illegal

4. furry@heart

furry@heart furry@heart

should be legalied only been 2 deaths from cannibis use in recorded history ever but 10's of thounsands of people die every year from smoking normally they should make that illegal

plus cannabis isnt addicting so you can stop wenever

5. papaxxcain

papaxxcain OoopZ

sorry i havent read any of the other posts

i just want to say weed is a beutifull thing
    it is a way to meditate you body and mind

alcahol is the one that should be baned
    it just makes people fight
    you cannot controll yourself once youve drunk over your limit

6. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

Im for it. i was in amsterdam over the summer, and they seem prety lose there, and there all very nice. i had some, its fun, till u get the munches. but otherwise, yah, its fine.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

7. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

there wouldnt be as many gangs wars and drug dealer wars over the money and hiding it and everything if it was legal, i mean do you see many gangs fighting over tobacco, its always about illegal drugs, so if it was legal there wouldnt be as much gang troubles and conflict, i say. LEGALIZE IT:thumb:

8. SarahPalin

SarahPalin Viva los Devo

Vivent le weed!

Parlez vous francais?

lolwut

9. supercrosrider298

supercrosrider298 I is Damon....

i think yes to medical marijuana...if we legalize it totally the government will tax the crap out of it and people will get bored of it and move on to a different illegal drug

10. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

I don't care if they legalize it as long as it doesn't affect me in a negative way.

11. L*_x

L*_x Banned

I can't say I'm too bothered, in my area Weed has gone far into being abused as a recreational drug, people do it because they can't, but they do it too much/too often, so now people, including the Police, just don't act upon it, too many people do it, so round here, it doesn't matter about legal and illegal, they do it anyway and noone has been bothered to stop it.

12. Goo !

Goo ! n00b

i think it depends what type of person you are. If you are just going to use it to get better, but if you are just going to use it to get high, then i dont think that it should be legalised.

13. kylehuskie125

kylehuskie125 n00b

Oops sorry my bad I was reading the first page thought it was the last page lol yeah um i like weed how it is, illegal. cuz its way cheaper than if it were legal :)

14. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Well , legalized. Although I don't particularly do it myself , it is proven to be less damaging than alcohol & cigarettes.
    I think the main reason it's illegal is because of the side affects.

15. I don't really care... People want to get high? They get high... I'm certainly not doing any though >~>

16. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

In all honesty I don't like marijuana. I can't stand the smell of it even.

That said I think it should be legalized. It is far less dangerous than alcohol, and less addictive then nicotene. I have never heard of anyone needing thc pumped from them for smoking too much, or getting abusive from its use. It may be true that I can't stand the stuff, but I see no reason for it to be illegal.

17. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Why should a drug even be legal? I would restrict tobacco and alcohol as well. As well as for anything else that make people kill other people. It's just plain stupid.

18. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

If the Government weren't selling tobacco & alcohol , that would mean more tax for the people who don't smoke or drink.
    Wouldn't be fair.

19. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Ahhh just legalize it
    Better to buy it from some store than some random person off the street.
    People smoke and buy it either way.
    Alcohol is worse than marijuana
    So are most perscription drugs and tobacco
    But I mean shouldnt everyone worry about more important things than legalizing marijuana? lol​

20. lead118

lead118 Guest

The reason it's not legal is because politicians know it will be seen negatively by their constituents thus making it harder for them to be reelected. Weed is not nearly as dangerous as other drugs, of course. It's all politics.