Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Im just curious of your opinion on legalizing weed...

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by commandx, Mar 25, 2008.

Legalization of marijuana, should it be legal or stay illegal?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2009.
  1. Yes its just a plant...

49.2%
  2. No, it should stay illegal...

32.2%
  3. I dont have any opinions on it...

18.6%
  1. The government should legalize weed, government made farms could be created and revenues would skyrocket, also the demand for police officers to support an age limit would be through the roof which would raise police offers tiny salary and create jobs.

2. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I personally don't smoke, but I don't see the problem with weed being legalized...It's not a drug, lol.

3. georgialid

georgialid n00b

Gardai fear bloodbath in city after gang boss assassinated

Apart from the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai is also home to two other grounds that have hosted Test cricket The Bombay Gymkhana welcomed England in 199334 and the Cricket Club of India's Brabourne Stadium that was meant to be India's answer to Lord's The new DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai has hosted two IPL finals
    The nail art industry practically witnesses a new fashion fad each day and therefore it doesnt come as a surprise that all kinds of unique and interesting nail art decorations are in vogue as soon as they are introduced While those who are lucky to possess beautiful nails can show them off while those who are not so lucky can still flaunt their nails by either choosing to add a gleaming touch to their existent natural nails or wearing artificial nails through UV Nail Gels While the traditional UV Nail Gels cannot be easily removed, the soak off UV nail gel as the name suggests is removable that can literally be soaked off usshuttlelink com/]nike run free 3 0 v3 5 snowboarders killed in Colo
    Also a specific Maharashtrian style drapes the sari to form a short dhoti usshuttlelink com/]nike sb It was good for a few weeks but there have been a few fights about how I'm overcritical of her and untrusting of her We currently are not talking to each other I know I'm not a easy person to get along with
    MachineGames, a Swedish studio, is developing the title using id Tech 5 same engine technology that powered id Software's Rage I believe this is the first time we'll see id Tech 5 used outside of an id Software game houstonwhiteboat com/]nike air max australia

4. bp1qlm

bp1qlm n00b

dTlQnKhIc,ralph lauren coupons,lLqDiHxBk

forum one-way ru/index php?/topic/90022-aneoawzbcralph-lauren-saleqmmqxzjjr/
    partinet net ua/forum/index php?/topic/3235-kicjjnjnpralph-lauren-ukwxjowfmrc/
    forum wap4me ru/index php?/topic/124820-asqvfyqznmulberry-outlet-shopbxakafscc/
    forum wap4me ru/index php?/topic/123649-gwvjngnqxralph-lauren-cheapgfgiijysc/
    forum wap4me ru/index php?/topic/124175-tyzqrxcjtralph-lauren-outletboellicma/

5. xe7wgw

xe7wgw n00b

jZjPvRcKp,ralph lauren polo shirts,ePuTeBcPa

mefi pl/forum/viewtopic php?pid=188997
    brokerat de/system/showtopic php?threadid=347662
    slammedia net/forum/viewtopic php?f=23&t=401709
    bbs rms my/viewthread php?tid=168073&extra=
    vasutin ru/forum/viewtopic php?f=3&t=22896&p=33832

6. wf9gbr

wf9gbr n00b

jWgExCwFh,polo ralph lauren coupons,rQgRdOcEc

elostora com/test/showthread php?p=516694