Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

I'm probably gunna get hate mail for this but...

Discussion in 'Hell' started by luckycharmz360, Aug 29, 2008.

1. yeaflavadrpepper

yeaflavadrpepper YA MAMMA

Dude you are so totally right all my family is Christian except me and all my good little cousins are fawned and protected because they think god will save them because the donate 3 dollars to a crooked "Man of God" who made his own church and shortly after the first suddenly bought a new 3 story house and me just because i dont like the jesus and god bullcrap means that im a Satanist and im not i just dont like that i actually think i would rather "Burn in Hell" than live in Heaven thats just my opinion tho

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

No.
    You just lack the ability to write a whole paragraph.

3. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Isn't it that God murders < .... > of people in the bible...

But murder is frowned upon.

4. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

Kill is different than cold blooded murder. i'm assuming your talking about the noah story?

5. ejafit

ejafit n00b

i CBA to read your whole post yet, but think you have a point,
    i think that the 'Mother Church' is a hypocritical lump of shit, their foundations are fine, i believe in most of the bible in allegorical trerms-all stories have a meaning hidden behind them but is only a basic rep. not the full truth- but the Vatican and church system is too oppressive, rich:cool and powerful to spread equality in the world:coolgleam::321:

6. stormtrooper501st

stormtrooper501st AC/DC KID!!

i couldn't read all of that, know why?
    because i don't like reading, got a problem? :rcain:

7. hmmletmethink

hmmletmethink the picture bellow is me

all that was because of the whacky things that thay thaught was real and i bet in a billion years time there will be another crusade all throughout the universe and then a stupid guy will blow up the universe and nobody can argue over religion anymore:D

8. I think our parents and the churches and temples and mosques and everything else should stop trying to shove religion down our throats! We're gonna believe what we want or can relate to, and nobody can change it but yourself. (The Christians do this the most. Right now I'm Christian but I don't believe a bit of the bible.)

9. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

You quoted yourself, you actually quoted yourself.

I originally was going to get more involved, get into the swing of things (if anyone has this on subscription alert and saw my original post, that's that).

However, just nipping in here: If you want to take it historically about Mary and the virgin birth, experts generally say that historically, they believe that she had an affair with a roman soldier and then Joseph took responsibility for it as he didn't want to see her disgraced, given that this was a society that took such things seriously.

10. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

Having intercourse without being married to the person is a sin(as far as i'm concerned. I'm not gonna bother researching it.) Ok. Rylee, you seem like an ignorant ass. You really are no better than the "evil" christians. It's people like you that can't stop to think of how other people think, that start and keep the arguments going. Think fool. People were more primitive back then. They assumed ALOT(which is what you're doing). Ok they start all of these wars and what not. Yes, big wars have definatly started because of religion. But it has also saved a lot of people from going insane. When they didn't know what to do, they looked to whatever god they have. BUT it's the kings and popes or whatever figurehead's fault that the wars have started. Here's an example(again i'm not gonna bother to research it. Just correct what I have wrong please), There was a king who wanted to divorce his wife. But the church wouldn't let him. So, as the king, he made his own church and told everybody to go to that church or die. And since it was his church, he got to divorce his wife. Like what Nollog said, it's simply used as an excuse. Because they know that religion is powerful, and reason enough to use it. It's actually very logical that they did use it. The meaning of power way back then was land and wealth. So. Why not use your religion as an excuse to expand your country to dominate everybody else that opposes you? It's not the religion, it's the people using the religion. And some of them were really screwed up in the head. I probably just stated something over again, but either way. You speak of the holocaust being based on religion and it was. Hitler judged people based on their religion. But so are you. The only thing that makes you different from Hitler is that your not killing people based on that. Shit, people will probably disagree with everything I say. But that is their opinion. Oh and the only difference from you and me is that I actually accepted the fact that people have a different point of view. Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
  11. BanryuuAngel

BanryuuAngel n00b

Okaaay. This is a rather complicated subject. Me being a hybrid of Athiest and hardcore Catholic.(how my parents lasted 10 years w/o divorces almost scares me) I do find that the bible's term of faith is quite differed from today's faith.

Everyone has thier own oppion where as in the bible (or at least early in) everyone knew God as their savior, leader, ect. ect.

I must say that religion is an excuse for many things. Just to throw this out because Indians are on the mind, when indians performed the "Ghost Dance" (I think that's the name?) which they believed let them communicate and ask their ancestors for help. White men believed that they were planning an uprising. (YES. Before I get bashed with this, I do realize the Indian/white men probblems came mostly from we thinking indians inferior to us.)

Anyway, I wish you luck in not getting hate mail D;

Please excuse grammatical errors, it's like midnight.

12. Rael

Rael Yes I know I am young.

Hmm.....

Jesus.

This is my point of view, there is historic proof there is other gods other than this god, in ancient egyption time there was other "saviors." But the weird thing is they follow the same faith of this man called "Jesus." Born of a virgin, performed miracels, died on a cross, came back after 3 days.

Heaven.

Where is heaven? it says in the clouds, but it's impossible million of human's standing on a cloud, hell is apparently under the earth, when the start of earth a magical place just appeared, with lots of thing for torture. To be honest back then they wouldn't of being able to make any torture weapons.

Animals.

Where do the animals go when they die, alot of you will say Noah's Arc, sorry to tell you this but animals rely on us to make them good or bad. Plus Noah's Arc can't support millions of animals probaly billions, where are the fish going to go? Where are the whales going to go?

Well that's my pention, I'm not the child of the devil, I'm actually somewhat a christian. I want to belive but I just think of this.

This topic helpful? click the thanks button in the right corner.

13. Chaossama

Jesus.

This is my point of view, there is historic proof there is other gods other than this god, in ancient egyption time there was other "saviors." But the weird thing is they follow the same faith of this man called "Jesus." Born of a virgin, performed miracels, died on a cross, came back after 3 days.

My Comment: No they didn't. At the time of Christianity's birth, Christianity was actually seen as a heretic cult by the other religions. As more of the people started following it, at that point, they started to repress and condemn the other religions at the time. It wasn't until the Council of Nicea that the whole 'miracles' thing was implemented and even then, it came down to a vote.

Heaven.
    Where is heaven? it says in the clouds, but it's impossible million of human's standing on a cloud, hell is apparently under the earth, when the start of earth a magical place just appeared, with lots of thing for torture. To be honest back then they wouldn't of being able to make any torture weapons.

My Comment: The concept of Hell was created back just before the Middle Ages or so (they believe), by the priests (at the time, the Catholic Church was at the prime of its power) so as to scare people into following the Church. Of course I could be wrong, but historically, it's thought that the concept of Hell was created later and not by the ones who originally wrote the books.

Animals.
    Where do the animals go when they die, alot of you will say Noah's Arc, sorry to tell you this but animals rely on us to make them good or bad. Plus Noah's Arc can't support millions of animals probaly billions, where are the fish going to go? Where are the whales going to go?

My Comment: Noah's Ark? What? Who gave the idea that when animals die, they go to Noah's Ark? As it is, the concept of good and evil as applied in human terms, has no application to Animals. They are subjects of instincts and the environment, and so they can't be 'good' or 'bad' by our standards.

Well that's my pention, I'm not the child of the devil, I'm actually somewhat a christian. I want to belive but I just think of this.

My Comment: Child of the Devil? What? Where DO you get such conceptions....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  14. Rael

Rael Yes I know I am young.

lol.

I don't know really, I'm just assuming that some people will call me that. Well I don't know really.

15. Chaossama

Well you're not. You're a child of Man ;) But more seriously though, I don't think anyone has EVER said that anyone was the child of the Devil unless he was the antiChrist, and honestly, you don't seem like the Anti-Christ. So don't worry about it.

16. REguy

REguy n00b

yh i dont praise god so what

17. weirdoperson

weirdoperson poos + wees = choc cheese

im a devil worshipper and if anyone has anything against that they can go shuv it up thier ars!!!

my dad tried to make me christian and i started to like it until they started 2 shuv all there bullshit down my fkin throat and i realised thatit made fuk all sense, so i tried to kill one of the diks and i got kicked out.

18. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

You, sir, are a dumbfuck who cant spell.

I believe in God, Jesus, the bible, and all that stuff. I can understand if you were an Athiest, but Satanist? Hell, you really are a dumbfuck.

Regret: WTFH. Athiests are no where near evil. People are evil.
    Chaos: Well, there you go :p

19. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

You know... you are trying to argue with an idiot right? Better to just let his post linger into nothingness~.

But as far as the satanist thing goes, calling him a dumbfuck for only that is just close minded and ignorant. I know a satanist. He is perfectly civil, normal, and does NOT perform these wierd ass sacrifice thingys that they are just oh so stereotyped to do so. It's just a religion that happens to be the complete opposite of yours that is trying to in some way destroy yours~ :D. Bottom line is DON'T JUDGE BASED ON RELIGION >:O

P.S. I'm kidding about the destroying your religion thing. Just so you don't try to flame me for it.

20. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I know what you mean, but I was discriminating because of religion. I truly believe hes a dumbfuck. I respect people, regardless of their beliefs. Also, I didnt accuse him of doing the weird rituals o_O