Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Imaginary Friends!

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by NoE, Feb 19, 2009.

1. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Yes we were all young once, and at some point or another most of us had imaginary friends, I know I did.
    Tell us everything about your childhood (or current) imaginary friend, and how old were you?

My Imaginary friend name was Fred and I was 10. I only talked to him when there was noone else around. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  2. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

I was actually beat if I even mentioned of anything having to do with invisible or Imaginary friends. It was make real friends or have none at all... Harsh but effective.

3. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Ted.
    Me and my friends joke about Ted all the time. It creeps everyone else out... but... meh. xD
    7ft tall sitting down, escaped from the 80s, and crazy xD
    Oh, with a 'fro too xD
    We did a wanted poster once, and plastered it all around the english block. We even did a detailed drawing! Even with his own invisible 'fro comb.
    Now that, my friends...
    Take murthertruckin' SKILL!

4. luke08

luke08 spamaholic

Dan I was 7 he had the same intrests
    I only spoke to him when no one was around
    Then he "moved away" (I stopped thinking about him)

5. Blaze

Blaze Guest

I don't think I've ever had imaginary friends of any sort, I was able to keep myself occupied with daydreams. Having a vivid imagination is important if you're like me and too shy to openly make friends. That doesn't mean I didn't have friends though, I do have a few very close friends, though I was considered to be cold or snobby back in my high school days.

6. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

I don't have any imaginary friends but...I always talk to "another" me. I ask myself some questions then I answer that questions too if other people see me do this thing. Yeah, it's kind of weird. Anyway, he has some different personalities than me. He's open-minded and warm but can also slightly evil too. :/

7. Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkshire Pudding Miss Brightside . xD

I have never had an imaginary friend because I have never needed one .

8. sadisticxXxbadass

sadisticxXxbadass Not-a-noob-much

I had one once! I imagined her out of boredom! I forgot what my age was though...

her name was cloe! And she looked...exactly like me...-__-"

9. I used to have an imaginary friend when I was 5 that I named Mud. He was sort of like a really tall guy with a pig's face, long claws, and a purple grim-reaper-ish robe. He used to say some really scary stuff to me. I don't think I imagined him, though. I'm pretty sure he was a ghost or maybe even a demon. That isn't so strange when you consider where I live. There's a wicked high rate of murder, suicide, and other violent crimes, and there's a TON of Satanic cults in the forest a couple towns over. Plus, weird animals are constantly seen(bigfoot thingies, thunderbirds, gigantic snakes, aliens/UFOs, hellhounds, there have even been tiger sightings and I live in Massachusetts). Down the street from my friend's house some giant dog thing(hellhound) ripped out the throats of 2 horses in the 70's. The police never caught it.

NO I AM NOT CRAZY, ALL OF THIS STUFF HAS REALLY HAPPENED. GOOGLE SEARCH "THE BRIDGEWATER TRIANGLE".

10. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I had a imaginary friend name Gerry

He's a midget, and he like to upskirt

11. Guest

Guest Guest

friend?

I had no friends and when i imagined one it ran away to some other kid across the street.:sad:
    PS~Give me bad Reputation!:hihi:

12. super_pooch

super_pooch SHUT UP!!!!

his name was alex. i had him when i was 8. he was a male version of me. he was tall and skinny. now, i have a real friend who's just like alex. weird

13. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Was this "detailed drawing" really a blank piece of paper???
    Would seem to be more accurate.

14. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

i never had imaginary friends i was always to busy daydreaming to talk to something that didnt exist

15. steel

steel n00b

i had one and ,laugh if u must, still have one. his name was draco and he was the only one i could talk to without feeling scared or shy.

16. I don't think i ever had one. Because everytime i get scared i just imagine something thats cool and nice. such as a really cool war scene. That was years ago though..

17. snow knight

snow knight cheat = ¢.¢(u)

i dont have a imaginary friend but i name everything fred for some reason LOL

:lol:

18. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

When I was younger, I used to talk to an imaginary friend that I named after my fave superhero. Spider-man.:thumb:

19. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

No imaginary friends.
    i just felt so alone in the world o_O
    until i discover thy computer

THOU SHALL WORSHIP THY COMPUTER

20. Gromlech88

Gromlech88 Metal!!!

When i was about 6 or 7 I had one called Jimmy, it may sound weird, but I could swear i could see him for real and not just imagine him, i still think i see glimpses of him in the corner of my eyes sometimes:confused: I believe in all that afterlife and spirits stuff so it might be part of that