Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

infection remade

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by LAMAS, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

No time to post a full story just wanted to say this to ya. :beer: You get one and also *Clap**Clap* Amazing writing methinks

2. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it. You deserve more props than I do, dude. Your stories are very involving (especially in Kingdom of Alena. I loved those!)

Name: Alexander Barron (Nickname: Xander)
    Class: Marine
    Weapon: HK G36 w. scope
    Side-Weapon: HK VP70 (semi-automatic handgun)
    Miscellaneous Info: Brown skin, brown eyes, black hair, long scar reaching from base of right ear to chin
    Years of Service: 22 (Veteran)

I was lost in my own memories, floating in the darkness of unconsciousness. There I saw Kira, her dead face leering at me.

"You killed me, Xander. Why did you kill me?" She asked, her blank eyes burning into mine

Her voice resounded like a thousand trumpets through my skull.

"Oh God, Kira I'm so sorry!" I cried to her, falling to my knees and begging for forgiveness.

But none came. Only the phantoms of my family. My two nieces, my father and mother, my brothers and my sister. They all accused me with their silent stares.

"NO!" I screamed, trying to cover my ears with my hands

Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my forehead, felt something warm being spooned into my mouth. I swallowed the stuff, letting the heat wash through me. It eased my feverish nightmares, sending me spiraling into a black sleep.

3. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

Name: Jordan Lamas
    Class: U.S. Sharpshooter
    Weapon: M24 7.62-mm Sniper rifle

I woke up alone, not remembering much. it was dark outside. then i remembered. we went back for xavier and laura and we were looking for them. i looked to my right and saw.....no...NO! my brother.. i closed my eyes and let the hauntings of the pass run rampant in my thoughts. i began silently crying.

Why? i was very religous. i prayed to god everyday, and never for myself. always for my family. yet he took them. God took them. never a day goes by where i havent regretted my actions....what if...what if i could have saved them? what if God gave me a chance to save them? But he didnt...they were dead and never coming back. my kid brother was killed and God allowed it. Our almighty protecter allowed a sweet 12 year old kid to die. why not me? what purpose do i serve?

Perhaps thier are other factors as in to who lives and who doesnt. maybe it is all planned. Maybe God was punishing us. who knows....who cares? Priest claim that he will always protect us..yet this plaugue? was it him? Possibly there is a Satan? Is this his work? Will i really go to heaven or maybe even hell when i die?

Never to know i thought....slowly falling back to sleep....

to be continued

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
  4. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Name: Alexander Barron (Nickname: Xander)
    Class: Marine
    Weapon: HK G36 w. scope
    Side-Weapon: HK VP70 (semi-automatic handgun)
    Miscellaneous Info: Brown skin, brown eyes, black hair, long scar reaching from base of right ear to chin
    Years of Service: 22 (Veteran)

When I woke up from my peaceful sleep, I found myself lying in a small, dirty bunk in some kind of tent. I looked down at myself, and saw that my body was heavily bandaged. I vaguely remembered a gunfight with four unknown adversaries, but nothing else other than a face. A face of a woman.

"I see you've finally decided to rejoin the world of the living. How're you feeling?" I almost fell out of bed at the sound of a deep voice coming from the shadows of the tent

"Who're you? Where the hell am I"? I asked angrily, my hand reaching for my sidearm, only to realize that it was no longer holstered at my hip

"Woah there soldier. Calm down before you rip your stitches open," I could have sworn that whoever was speaking had a smile on his face

I squinted into the dark, trying to find the owner of the voice. Suddenly a tall man walked towards me. From what I could tell he was dressed in military garb; camo clothes and a bullet-proof vest. I asked him again who he was, and he chuckled.

"That doesn't really matter. What matters is who you are," he replied, crossing his arms across his chest

"Me? I...I can't remember. My head's all fuzzy," I said, puzzled.

"Don't worry, friend. That's normal after drinking some of Doc's weird medicine," he said, patting me gently on the shoulder.

"What medicine?" I said, rubbing my hand across my forehead

"I don't rightly know. Doc says it helps you heal faster. I never cared to ask, as long as it works," he said, laughing

Suddenly a wave of nausea swept over me, and I felt darkness sweeping over me yet again...

5. koolerthanjesus

koolerthanjesus angelus sancti

i am not going to keep putting my info up it takes too long

as we were holding off the endless onslaught of zombies a jet came close to us
    "everyone into the bank!" i ordered
    they all did as i commanded. then he just seemed to drop all of his bombs on the area surrounding us... he completely irradiquatedall of the zombies in the area... for now just as he got out of his jet to help us i noticed something very large coming up from behind him( it had been about 15 mins since he bombed the crap out of the area). i couldnt keep the look of terror from my face. he turned around. i wasnt sure he would make it...

to be continued

6. 280897

280897 n00b

Name: Michel Portman
    Class: Police
    Weapon: Stated Above
    Training: Stated Above

I Walk Dizzily down the Street, following the sound of gunfire. I remember my life before being involved in this. My Family, My home... I Stand alone and heartbroken in the street. I Didnt Realize one was coming. I Saw a Claw Burst out from my arm and i emmited cry of pain...and rage. I Dropped my guns for the Unarmed Police man ahead. He had my problem also. Looking around and Wailing helplessly, I Spot a combat Knife on a Killed Civillian. After i take it, he rises and limps towards me. I Stab his head and kick him away. I Had Forgotten about my original foe. He Towered over me as i fell. I curl up and watch his Claw swing down. Luckily, It Had no contact with me, for a S.W.A.T officer engaged the beast and lost, but this gave me a Chance. I Scaled his back and Used by Combat Knife to stab his eyes. Now blind, he charges helplessly around. I run to the dead S.W.A.T officer, take his weapons and shoot him. Now filled with hate, I fire at the Beasts head until he falls.Dead. A Pool of crimson burns the ground. I Stand over his body victorious.

7. falvator

falvator all mighty jesus

name:john smith
    wepon: m-16, close quarters anti personal smg, high powered military class 5 rifle, camilus combat knife
    armor: lots of extra padding around my back and neck, a helmet with an neck guard, combat boots.
    Class:us army piolet

(proluge)
    I used to be in the army, i was a jet fighter before i retired and began investing. soon i made a few good invenstments and made a small fortune of 45.6 million dallors. I hated the commies and had a friend in the us goverment who i bribed to keep me up to date on what was going on. the events in france i thought that the commies invaded france and were going to attack america next. i build a very strong fort using half my fortune. the walls were 10 feet of solid reinforced concerete and i had a roofed tower mounted on steel i beams on the corners of each wall. i bought a few machine guns and a lot of ammo and guns and ammo for thoose guns and kept them locked up on a storage area. i still made money by renting the space out for paintball games by lleaving the solid 3 inch thick reinforced steel door open for the attackers to have a chance.the fort itself was drunk proof meaning a rambling drunk couldnt fall off the wall even if he tried.

(present)

i set about my daily ritual of checking the guns and dispatching the few zombies that came near the fort at night. i looked out using my very sharp eyes (airforce training) to see if there was a survivor nearby. my fort was manned by me and 5 friends and we usually had a great time. one of the guys was a farmer and he managed to get a dozen chickens into the fort and even a baby cow!(its grown up now) we usually had a large amount of food and we got out ammo from the zombies that had wepons/were soilders that we had shot and killed. one day while i opned up the gate just enough for me to fit out to search the bodies there was loud crashing through and a man came through the bushes. he looked half dead (not undead) and passed out before me. i draged his body back into my small fort and into the medical tent. i was a trained medic and applied all my knowladge to heal him he woke up a few hours later and lookede at me. "who are you?" "my names john you are?" "my name is (take it from here ninja)

perfect entrey time eh? sry i hvnt posted been busy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
  8. Fire-Fly

Name: Joe Dominik
    Class: Rifleman
    Military service time: 7 months
    Current location: Unknown

I woke in a giant tube filled with liquid. I looked around frantically looking for a friendly face. I found nothing but men and the odd woman staring at me and writing down notes. I felt different like that zombie bit from awhile ago changed me somehow. I knew I wasn't a zombie but I wasn't human anymore. I turned to the side as I heard that womans voice from the hospital again, along with that man whose words were the last thing I remembered. The woman spoke "Yes he is ready for field test" The man laughed and spoke "Excellent. Prepare the next stage and prep the container for shipping 21" The talking stopped for awhile and I seemed to drift off to sleep. I awoke once more as the water was draining and I was being moved. I went along a conveyor belt type thing until I ended up in an armory. There was that woman again along with another group of men. Some were armed but most where wearing those white coats too. The tube opened and I was handed a large weapon that looked like it came straight off of a helicopter. Next a big sword and lots of ammo. It was odd but even though my ammo I was giving weighed 2 times the amount of gear I'd normally take but I didn't feel it at all. The woman typed into a computer console and next thing I knew I was receiving orders to my brain. I noticed one thing about the rooms I had been in...No mirrors. It made me wonder what I had become. The woman approached me and spoke "Joe. That zombie bite has made you into something that could save the entire human race" The other men started to laugh and one spoke "Yeh it also messed up his brain...He is dumb as hell, he doesn't understand what your saying" I looked at the man and made a growling noise at him and spoke "I'd watch my mouth little man" The men were shocked that I could speak, yet they were more so intrigued that I still had the ability to speak rather than the threat I had made. My orders I had received was to clear the city center of Boston. I thought this was a joke but the way I felt and the amount of ammo I had I knew that it wasn't

9. 280897

280897 n00b

'A Groan. A Scream of pain. They Echoe in My Head...then Nothing... I am alone. My only company was the hordes and the ever enshroweding darkness...'

I Give Permission for this to Be Used as well as the Images i will put in my next post.

10. 280897

280897 n00b

This character was actually about my Michael Portman

11. 280897

280897 n00b

Name: Michel Portman
    Class: Police
    Weapon: Stated Above
    Training: Stated Above

I Walk Dizzily down the Street, following the sound of gunfire. I remember my life before being involved in this. My Family, My home... I Stand alone and heartbroken in the street. I Didnt Realize one was coming. I Saw a Claw Burst out from my arm and i emmited cry of pain...and rage. I Dropped my guns for the Unarmed Police man ahead. He had my problem also. Looking around and Wailing helplessly, I Spot a combat Knife on a Killed Civillian. After i take it, he rises and limps towards me. I Stab his head and kick him away. I Had Forgotten about my original foe. He Towered over me as i fell. I curl up and watch his Claw swing down. Luckily, It Had no contact with me, for a S.W.A.T officer engaged the beast and lost, but this gave me a Chance. I Scaled his back and Used my Combat Knife to stab his eyes. Now blind, he charges helplessly around. I run to the dead S.W.A.T officer, take his weapons and shoot him. Now filled with hate, I fire at the Beasts head until he falls.Dead. A Pool of crimson burns the ground. I Stand over his body victorious.

'A Groan. A Scream of pain. They Echoe in My Head...then Nothing... I am alone. My only company was the hordes and the ever enshroweding darkness... I fell to the ground and and Lost Consiosness.

"Hey... You awake... Welcome to the S.W.A.T center. Theres a Barricade out there so your safe now..."

I Looked from the Barred windows and saw thousands, no Millions of Zombies Walking Helplessly into the Barricade. Even the acid spitters coundn't melt away the Barricade.
    I Walked around, My arm hanging and dislocated, I Realised my time was almost up. I needed a medic. Suddenly, My arm turned into a claw and my skin shreeded as I Swung at The S.W.A.T officers. I Opened my Eyes, and i Was not a Monster, noone had died, but i was being weeled of down Bleach white corridors until i had reached a room with lights... I was Injected with Anestetyc, But i Just Heard a voice saying sleep Brother. Another said:

"Quick, Inject him, Then enter him in the S.W.A.T Elite Groups..."
    He Said something about Jordan Lamas, But nothing i found clear...

12. CutthroatviaLD

CutthroatviaLD WarMachine

How many characters are we allowed, 1 max, 2, 3?

13. Fire-Fly

Try keep it to the one, but if you must I'd say you could have two and merge there stories into one.

Current location: Boston

I was dropped into the center and within a minute I was surrounded by zombies. They just looked at me as if I was a new face but that they couldn't tell if I was infected or not. I guess the infection ran through my veins still. I raised my giant gun and spun around holding the trigger. I noticed a flicker in my eye and a screen coming up. It read a bunch of mission objectives and objective one had just been crossed off. I have a lot to do before people can start to reclaim the city. I spent the night clearing the city block by block. There was one door that struck me when I walked past. Just like the door during the mission where we had to get two scientist personnel. But this one was half way across the city. For the entire mission I had felt like something was keeping me on the mission and from straying off. I fought it and drew my sword and cut through the door. There in a window above the entrance hall was a security guard whose eyes were popping out of his head after what he had just witnessed. I heard a voice in my ears "Number 21 proceed with the mission! He isn't responding captain...What will I do? Increase it? But he is on dangerously high levels as it is...Understood. Number 21 this is your last chance proceed with the mission or you will be terminated" I reached to my head and felt a metal thing on my head with wires coming from it. I got my fingers under it and pulled it out. No more voices or missions. Blood was spewing from my head like a fountain but I didn't feel it. I raised my gun and walked down the corridor and entered a lab. I opened fire on everyone. Just like the last place they were doing research on zombies and people alike...Changing them

14. falvator

wepon: m-16, close quarters anti personal smg, high powered military class 5 rifle, camilus combat knife
    armor: lots of extra padding around my back and neck, a helmet with an neck guard, combat boots.

*BRRRRRATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATTAATATTATATATATATATATA* i looked up rembering that sound. the last time i heard that sound is when i was flying my jet during my final mission in iraq. "OPEN HE GATE A LITTLE!" i screamed down to frank who opened the gate. (ive got 20 guys with me just use random names for them). i got in a dunebuggy and roared out of the gate. i drove toward the noise expecting to see a well fortified position with maby 2 machineguns firing into a crowd of zombies but all i saw was a very pale guy opening up in the middle of a crowd of zombies that wernt dooing anything. *VROOOOM VROOOOOOM!* i speed over a hill and flew in the air for about 10 feet before landing and driving through zombies to reach the man. "GET IN!!!" he looked at me like i was insane but got in anyway. *VAROOOOOM!!!!! BRRRRRRRATATATATTATATATAT!* i hit the gas as he cleared a path for us and soon we were outside the crowd of zombies. he turned to me and slammed his foot on the brakes and got out. he just opened up a can of whoop ass on the zombies and i just stayed there until he killed the last zombie. "lets go" he said as i styarted to drive.

(3 minutes later)

"so ummm what were you dooing out there?" i asked "well i was bitten by a zombie from what i can rember but scientists recored my body and loaded me up with so much antibiotics and implants that now i have control over the virus and zombies think im one of them." "well at least i know now weve got a rather painful cure" i said with a wink. he gave a chuckle to that. "so where have you guys been at?" "oh me? i built a small fort its un scalable and acid dosnt work on it so were safe for the most part." "the most part?" "every day we usually have between 10 and 100 zombies attack so we have to kill them and their bodies pile up and when their bodies get hight enough--" "how high is your fort walls?" "around 20 feet but as i was saying--" "how thick and what is it made up of give me defenses." he said as i ran over a zombie in the middle of the road. *sigh*" the walls are 10 feet thick and 20 feet high there made of concrete reinforced with steel rebar and the outside is sheathed in a 1 inch thick layer of acid proof plastic. the base it self is 100feet long and 100 feet wide there are several buildings in it including an armory, a medical center, a radio tower, living quarters for 50 people, and various other storage buildings including plumbing and electrical outlets." "you have electricity and running water?" "yes my base was built over a large aquaduct and i get the energy from solar panels on the the roofs of the buildings." he looked at me like i was half expecting the world to come to an end like this. "ah were here" he looked up and saw the massive fort with search lights aiming down on the people moving the bodies away from the fort and putting them into an incinerorator to reduce chance for infection and smell. "wow! you guys really know what you are dooing!" "well we figured everything out the hard way around here" i said as i parked in the garage. "you guys have quite a setup here mid if i look around.....IS THAT A TANK?!" "errrr....yes well a tank came rolling by here and the crew decided to stay here and keep there tank here to. we only use it in severe attacks like the ones where hundreds of zombies are attacking. ah you might also like my other vechicals." i said as i pointed out 4 Humvees 2 apcs 6 normal cars and as we walked outside i pointed out a uh-60 black hawk on top of the roof of the largest building.

(contined later)
    guys! come to my fort! we can base our operations in and out of it

15. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

Name: Jordan Lamas
    Class: U.S. Sharpshooter
    Weapon: M24 7.62-mm Sniper rifle

i had just awaken from my nap. it was my turn to drive. i was leading a convoy of survivors of the newly taken cincinatti to chicago. we had 100 apc's, 100 humvees, 20 tanks, 5 helicopters, a bomber, and 500 normal cars. we also had 1000 soldiers with us not including civilians.

of course, there were more survivors and vehicles then that. They had gone different routes, each with a commander. we all stood within at least 5 miles and all had a commset. i was the first commander.

i began to drive in the rising sun when i heard a broad cast. it was from a soldier named john smith. he had control of a large chain of outposts in chicago. i decided this is where we were heading. i called in to the other commanders and told them our end location.i then called for the squads to check in (5 convoys overall)

"2 here"
    "3 is alive and kicking"
    "5, ready to go"

"Where is convoy 4? Hello? convoy four, check in *static* convy 5 go check on convoy 4, then report back."

i waited an hour when i heard yells on my comm set. it was convoy 5, they had found convoy four torn to shreads by a large group of zombies (500+),

" SIR! we need help. send ALL convoys for backup. they are ki..... *breaks off*"

" ALL convoys, head to convoy 5's last known position," i changed the comm set a unit of humvees. " head to the base and head for reinforcements"

............to be continued

16. falvator

outpost

i walked into the main outpost comm room and sat down next to the radio operator. "standard day message then outpost check in" "roger sir. this is roger parks i am in the vicinity of northern chicago we have set up a chain of severl outposts in northern chicago. please if there are any survivors come to us we are here and this is a human broadcasting not a recording." "good now ouppost che--" "reciving a transmission sir." "what?! pick it up!" "hello this is jordan lamas!!! *RATATATA KERSSSSS BOOOOM!!!!* we are under attack by a horde of the undead! we are in route to your position!" "roger! wele prepare for your arival! how many survivors you have?" "weve lost 4 convoys and we only hav around 200 left in this one! were bringing apcs and tanks! do you have space?!" "go to outposts 3 and 4 there located in vectors 34-re and 35-de there hevily defended vechical and ammo dumps! bring the survivors here! to outposts 1 and 3! ill be flying a black hawk to your position!" "roger! were moving toward the set locations!" i leaned back in my chair and told the radio operator to tell the ither outposts to get ready to recive the vechicals and men. i walked up the command tower toward the helo pad and got in the chopper with my old crew. "men wanna relive the old days?!" "SIR YES SIR!" "THEN MOVE UR ASSES WE GOTA CONVOY TO RESCUE!" we set up and launced at the search altitude of 200 feet and soon saw a large group of vechicals moving toward our base. obviously i saw jorden in the lead hummer on a machinegun firing like crazy into the crowd of zombies following him. i dropped down and my door gunners opened up on the crowe giving the vecicals an extra 500 feet of space. jorden looked up and i looked down we both nodded our heads and and i turned around and lead the group toward the main base. i shouted over the helo loud speakers for the cavilians to stay here and for the tanks and apcs to follow two of my humvees toward the vechical and ammo dumps. i carefully landed onto the helo pad and walked down to greet a very happy jorden. "wow! youve got a miny city here! and how many of these do you have?" well several liviable outposts and 2 fortified vechical and ammo dumps. i prefer to leave the normal cars far away there useless and take up space." well im glad we heard your transmission i was afraid that we might have died if i hadnt heard it!." "ahh you must be starving *sniff * and stinky..." "hey man i havnt taken a shower in 4 weeks and * sniff* why do you smell like shampoo?" "jorden youd be supried at what i have here." "oh?" "here let me give you a tour." i said as i showed him the showers 1st.

(1 hour later)
    "and this! is the game room! it took me a while to find a game store for all of the children" "woah woah woah slow down buddy your telling me? that you basicly have hot showers, warm and new clothing, good hot food, games, and! a mini telivision network?" "well jorden lets just say ive had people of multipale talents come into my outposts." "how many buildings do you have in this one, your main one?" "we have a dozen 2 story buildings here! most of them are used for water purification and electrical usage while the rest is used for living and other comodities." i said as the base intercom came on. "WARNING: large scale zombie attack detected unlocking armory doors attack to arive in 5 hours" a female computer voice said. "jorden i need a man like you how would you like to be my second in command?" "id love to!" "great! but to prove your willing to do it i need you to go to outpost 5 it isnt far from here take 5 transport trucks to get wepons and lots of ammo. and please bring back some tanks." "ill be right back!" jorden said walking off with a smile.

(3 hours later)

"im back!" "oh hey! i was begining to worry what happned?" "oh well we ran into a small horde of zombies, we didnt recive any bites or deaths they just slowed us down a bit." "oh..its ok hey! umm...did you bring back the ammo and wepons? and a few tanks?" "yeees sir i brought back as much as i could carry." "good! now get some men to take the boxes to the armory were getting ready for attack." he walked off proud that he was my second in command and soon he would be field tested...

(2 hours later start of zombie attack.)

men had lined up with saws and turret mounted machineguns along the wall. me and jorden were in a sharp shooters tower high above the normal towers holding berret sniper rifles. "so will we win?" "of course watch this.." i said as i flipped a swich. *BAROOOOOOOOOMPHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!* the ground around the base started to bubble like it was water. "liquid sand!" i said "i use fine grain sand and powerful air pumps to make the sand loosley packed resulting in what you see. ahh! look heres a lone zombielets watch." jorden watched the zombie cloasly as it drew near the sand. and it looked at the sand for a moment and then tried stepping on it and fell right in. "but how does that kill it?" "theres 2 kill methods. the sand itself can grind bone into the size of sand by cutting it and cutting. the seccond method is there are giant spikes at the bottom so if the zombie makes it past the sand he gets a nice spike while the sand keeps cutting." "briliant! but dosnt the air run out?" "well in this case it will becaus i only have enough air for a 30 minute constant usage before the air pumps have to refill. and here they come now." a huge horde of zombies burst from the forest and charged into the pit and literally going in and being torn to pices. there was one zombie who was tring to swim by flailing its arms and jorden watched in horror as it was slowly cut into nothing. the horde just kept coming and coming and someimes a zombie managed to stragle over the bodies of his still being disolved friends and reach the wall where he was quiclky killed. "SIR WE HAVE 2 MORE MINUTES OF AIR!" "men! im not good at speaches so here! PICK A ZOMBIE AND SHOOT AT IT!" a bunch of men huzaed and others laughed. "AIRS UP!" the horde was still coming and we just mowed the rest of it down with constat machin gun fire and by the end of the day jorden and me and every one else retired to a nice soft warm bed wich to jordens liking had nice plush sheets.
    (to be continued)
    DAMN THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE!

17. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

this is a persin

name: willam jhon martian
    job: air force pilot
    training: to use any vehicle

he took off in a hericlulese carrier jet and flew for the only safe haven on earth austraila because it hane no links to the nothern hemisephere beside plane so they waited for a cure was found and then went back to their home townsbut before then the zombies came but the aussies where prepeard they jut killed them on sight bechause they had the abilty to fly planes

18. falvator

errrrrr bad post ill let it slide but no more bad posting did you even read the other posts? and how there written? well if not *SMACK!* READ THEM AND REPOST!:guns:

19. Fire-Fly

Current location: Boston

I had spent the night hunting down every last person in the facility. The white tile floor ran red with the blood. I came to a locker room and entered to find a woman hiding in the corner. I turned and saw a mirror that had a big red hand print running from the top to the bottom. I rubbed the blood and saw what I was. My right side was mutated and looked like someone who had been set a lite and let burn for awhile. I couldn't help it when I saw myself, I just burst in to tears. The woman rose from the shower corner and approached me and spoke "We did this to you right? Is this why you came here? For revenge? If it makes you feel somewhat better I'm sorry for what every work I carried out that went into you" I turned to her and looked at her for a moment. My rage had went and I didn't want to kill her anymore. She put her arm over my shoulder and spoke "From the looks of your weapons and strength you from a new military project. You must be subject 21" I spoke "21...Is that all I am to you people...a number?" We ended up speaking for about an hour or two. I told her my name and stuff like that and all that I remembered from before the accident. When I said that the infection started from a bite wound she jumped up. She screamed back as she ran out of the locker room "Don't you move! I'll be back in a moment" About 10 minutes later she came back with something in her hand. She pulled of the cap and stuck it into my infected side. I said to her "An antidote against the zombie virus doesn't work...I had a few of them when I was biting because I was part of a secret team so we had a supply as we where rarely back in a safe zone" She hit me over the head "Who's the scientist? This stuff is a lot stronger. Top secret to only the Boston facilities know of it...Not even the government" She pulled the syringe out and spoke again "Know you will most likely always have some sort of mutation that is visible and you should still have all your new strengths if it works. Hopefully it will reverse some of the mutation" I stood up "It's getting late. And I still have a mission to do" She punched my side "Hey you left me in a dangerous place now. The door is gone and zombies have already started poring in. I'm staying with you" "Alright...Stay close" I walked out side and there was a security guard body in the corner. I reached into his holster and pulled out a pistol. Throwing it to her I said "Turn the safety of and shoot at anything I shoot at ok?"

20. CutthroatviaLD

CutthroatviaLD WarMachine

Name: Tommy "Resistance" Snyder
    Class: Acidic Zombie
    Weapon: Hands,Teeth,claws,Acid, and M249 Saw Para w/ surefirex300
    Location: Born in New York City but was visting family in Ohio

Backstory: Tommy Snyder was born in 1979 but his father died in a mission in Europe when he was just 3 years old. At 16 he joined the army and was a top notche soldiar in an attempt to stop the undead. But just recently was visting family in Ohio just before the attack. Although he was unprepared when heard of the zombies most recent movement he went to help his team. The attack was to strong to handle and after most of their team had died the last five members of Snyders team retreated to get reinforcements. Along the way the DoG Zombies and Acidic Zombies caught up with them three members quickly went down but Snyder and his pal Aaron "Shredder" Smith temporarily escaped finding an abandoned town where they stopped to rest while looking for survivers. Day two in the town they felt as if they were being followed so they took off failing to find any survivers along the way to check Tommys family they ran into a pack of DoG Zombies and Aaron was attacked and biten, before he could change though Snyder was gone. Day six after his team was defeated Tommy was the sole surviver and he had reached his familys house. He checked it out but couldnt find any, heartbrocken and injured he was about to leave when he heard crying coming from his nephews room and went to check it out. It was a trap quickly the acidic Zombie jumped him he faught off as long as he could but alast the zombie bit him but instead of finishing him off the zombie left, it wanted Tommy on their side. Later that night as Tommy was in the corner taking in what had happened wondering if he would be able to fight the change contemplating suicide wondering if it was the only way. He heard a noise, a tv, apparently the familys tv had been left intact. He went to check it out and saw it was on the news. The news latley had been doing their best to inform familys of all biten people and killed people as of late. They talked about Tommy not knowing what has happened to him after his disapearence. At one point they questioned whether or not the soldiar nicknamed Resistance could resist the change and be helpful insted of harmful, Tommy wondered this to and thats where his story picks up.

Armed with nothing but a mere handgun picked up from a fallan come rad a changing Tommy Snyder began to head out to the border. After many days of wandering he reached an abondend section dug under the border and crawled on threw. After days of running and hiding he was walking down a dirt road in a closed off town he was jumped by...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2008