Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Instinct (Not the Phone)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by crazycatlady13, Dec 22, 2009.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

Welcome to an RPG plot where everything is different. There are people in the world who are....gifted. Special. They have amazing abilities that can reoccur or be unique, it is all in the hands of the players. These people have what is called Insinct. Instinct is the feeling you get that somethings different or wrong. But that's not all. They also have powers. Of course, the is light and darkness with everything, and this is no exception. Some have turned, became twisted and evil, and some have stayed pure. But when you have people with powers all over the world, making things happen accidently, you get destruction. So, join Chaos, the dark side, or Serenity, the light. Or, if you're in the middle, join the Middleverse, where time is the only thing keeping Sarcaugh, the bad side of the good souls trapped in Heaven that aren't watched over, away. Just remember this: everything has a consequence.

Okay, sorry, I'm being vauge and weird-sounding, but basicly here's the plot: There is an evil side, a middle side, and a light side. The light is guarded by Serenity, an angel's spirit, and the dark is guarded by Chaos, a ruthless demon who has no true form. The Middleverse is a place where in the shadows, a creature made up of the bad things in a good soul waits, asleep. When awake, it devours souls. There is a school for everyone with dorms for light, dark and middle. There are also normal students there, but they don't know. Just post the following:

Name:
    Power: (You can't say something like "can kill with a wish" or something oh-so-powerful, unless it drains you of energy, and still not THAT powerful.)
    Description: (Appearance and personality. Also any intrests and stuff)
    Other Information:
    Short History:

(Post goes here)

Please join!

2. crazycatlady13

Oh, and your affliction. (Human, evil, middle, good.)
    My charactor:

Name: Jeanette Raul
    Power: She can make little orbs of energy that are kind of like fireworks mixed with electricity or like mini, pretty, electrifying explosions.
    Description: Long straight red hair and light green eyes, pale skin, loves animals, can be sacastic but is good at heart, is a vegetarion and an ecologist.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and two kittens but she had to leae them at home. Likes making fireworks at night.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the good. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them.
    Affliction: Good, but isn't an angel.

She was bored, waiting for the train to come. At least the trains in Serenity were clean.... it was there! She was on her way to school.
    There were a lot of empty seats on the train. It was HUGE!!! She sat down in an empty section and waited for the train to start. She was early.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  3. i'll join i only been on 1 other rp

name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extream pain on opponet heres the catch it can only be used on 1 person and requires concentration(in other words if theres more then 1 person i am bound to lose)
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with me only eats raw meat hunts live animals at night only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the city killing just for the sake of it
    affliction:eek:bviously evil
    i was quiet surprised when i got the letter inviting me to the evil school i never planed to go to school but thought i better not miss this once in a life time opportunity on the train there i met with 2 other kids(clearly they dident see my eyes lol) they were look-in for a fight it seems you found one the first one threw a punch at me i dodged it easily with my hands in my pockets he fell over in agony the second punched a clean hit across my face so thats how you wanna play aye? i said to my self pulled out my dagger and dodged the next punch from the second kid whil the first was stil rocovering i stabbed the second in the chest the first got up and ran i laughed and began to torture the first kid intil i got bord killed him and sat down it seems nobody els was on the train besides the 2 kids i killed

4. crazycatlady13

Power: She can make little orbs of energy that are kind of like fireworks mixed with electricity or like mini, pretty, electrifying explosions.
    Description: Long straight red hair and light green eyes, pale skin, loves animals, can be sacastic but is good at heart, is a vegetarion and an ecologist.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Likes making fireworks at night.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the good. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them.

She boarded the train and fell backwards as it sped off. In five minutes she was there. "That was fast," she said. it was nighttime when she got there.

5. time to go hunting

evil rulez!
    name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only eats raw meat hunts live animals at night angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the citys killing just for the sake of it
    affliction obliviously evil

the train arrived at 9:30 pm i had left at 9:00 sharp i looked around as i relised i was hungry i saw a forest near by time to go hunting i thought as i ran at my top speed i spotted a dear it started got up to run but fell over in agony before it could take 1 step i started eating it alive

6. crazycatlady13

Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Likes making fireworks at night.

"I remember the trains in the Middle. God, they were dirty..."

7. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Just a note, people, are you doing one sentence stories or RP-ing? At least make SOME effort, please, because seriously, having grand profiles and then writing one sentence at a time, isn't RP, and I might as well just delete it, given that nobody else is posting. Shape up or ship out, basically.

8. crazycatlady13

(Fine, then.)

The train arrived with another jolting stop. She couldn't believe her eyes. The school was HUGE. You could tell which was evil, which was good, and which was middle, because there were decorations according to the secton, and students milling around. Jeanette looked at the good section. It was filled with angel's wings, fluffy rabbits and kittens, and ranibows with clouds. The middle looked like a normal school. Suddenly, she had a fleeting thought. She ran towards the Middle section while no one was looking, and then stopped. What was the year without a little fun? She ran towards the Dark section, smiling. If she did this, technically, it wasn't light anyway....

(AAAGGGGG!!!!!!! I wrote this REALLY, REALLY, REALLY long post and then my internet connection was lost for a second!!!! NNNOOOOOO!!!!!! Here is a short summary version: I played a prank on a mean girl and then tricked her by "proving" it wasn't me, skipped a meeting, went to the office to register as a new dark student, Jeannie Rawl, because that name was close enough to my own that I would remember it. I went to my dorm, met my roommate, Renn, who also changed her affliction secretly, and I shot a few fireworks into the night sky. Then, I went to sleep. I won't do a description for the summary, though. Sorry about the lost post!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  9. name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only eats raw meat hunts live animals at night angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the citys killing just for the sake of it

it was late now i checked my watch it was 2 am i thought i better go get some shut eye so i started running at top speed towards the evil school i found my dorm there was a bunk bed some guy was sleeping on top bunk i fell over on the bed fully dressed and fell asleep immediately
    i slept in the next morning waking up at 10 in the morning my room mate was allready up he asked me my name i said vec he asked whats you power? i said i can make pain he said i can kill on thought altho it weaken me for weeks i better not get on you bad side i joked then i suddenly got up walked out side into the hall way and noticed our time tables was was pinned to the wall 2 for each room i ripped mine off the wall and red how to control powers 10:30 am 12:30 am training you instincts of combat and there was a class i missed which was basic survival 9 to 10 i noticed a map of the school theres a gym out side i went out thinking i feel like hitting something or hurting something with my powers i went to the gym and started hitting the punching bag for a little while til i got tired i checked the time it was 10:25 i ran back up to the dorms to get ready for class i grabbed my equipment and left just as every body els left i noticed 2 other girls leaving a near by dorm i felt strange like they shouldn't be here

10. crazycatlady13

(You realize you did that all in 1 sentence?)
    Affliction: Good, but isn't an angel. (Pretending to be Dark.)

"Jeannie" walked towards her first class, Concealing your Powers While Still Hurting People. "Sounds interesting," she said to "Renn." As they looked for the classroom, she saw a boy looking at her, and glared at him. They found the classroom, but there was no door. There was only a tree, with suspicious footprints on it. "Jeannie" shrugged and started to climb. There was a long day ahead of her, but at least she had a nice roommate. This was the evil section, after all. At the top of the tree, which had been suprisingly easy to climb, she and "Renn" saw there was a door , but it only looked like a line on a wall with a hole where a doorknob would be. She rolled her eyes and pushed it open. Class was about to start. She hurredly chose a seat and "Renn" sat next to her. The teacher, an old man with a cane, stepped in and locked the door. " Here you'll be learning how to hurt people and spread evil with your powers without anyone knowing you are doing it. Secrecy," he paused and tapped his cane to the ground two times, "is an Art. And a hard one to learn, I must say." Jeannie couldn't say she agreed. (I'm going to stop the quotation marks.) She had tricked the bully, the teachers, and, well, so had Renn. If two girls who weren't even from the dark side could keep secrets, then how could it be that hard? This class was going to be easy. The teacher droned on, and jeannie caught herself not paying any attention whatsoever. Oh well. She was dupposed to be Dark now, anyway. The bell rang. It was time for- Jeannie checked her scedule- Power Combat. That's strange, she thought, shouldn't they teach us HOW first?

11. crazycatlady13

Jeannie jumped off of the platform with the tree-ladder-thing and said "good-bye" to Renn as they walked off to separate classes. Renn had Power Practice. Power Combat was very near to the Cafeteria. She checked her watch. It was now 11:01. She was going to be late. Then she saw someone with speed, far in the distance. As he passed, she tripped him and grabbed onto his backpack. She let go at her class. She laughed. Some random guy had just unknowingly given her a free ride! The room was a HUGE metal dome with ridges in the walls. When she went inside, she could see thick, metal half-walls between dueling pairs. There was a viewing booth and what looked like a PE teacher, complete with a whistle. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He lokked her up and down. "Jeannie Rawl, you are paired with, let's see, Greg Hales. Go to booth number forty-five and begin. The only rule is don't kill anyone. Now, go!" he shouted. She walked over to booth number forty-five, doding haywire burts of fire, lightning, and, for some reason, ice cream. The boy the teacher had said was named Greg Hales followed. When they got to the booth, Jeannie stepped into her side. Invisible walls that didn't stop the powers but mellowed them rose. Now she saw why there were only half-walls instead of full. The invisible ones clearly did their job. Apparently, they were also soundproof. A voice said, "You may begin. Do not kill anyone. Now!" from somewhere unseen. Jeannie made an orb of white-hot explosivness, and got ready to throw, but waited until she could see what Greg's power was. He clapped his hands and a wave of impact flowed owards her, she got knocked backwards. She quickly recovered and threw the orb straight at his hands. It exploded on impacts, electrifying him and firework segmants sparking across his skin. He growled and clapped again, but this time she was ready and dropped to the floor. The impact was less down there. She stood up and made lots of tiny orbs, and started throwing them at him to distract him,. He didn't have time to clap before another shocked him on the leg or something. Jeannie threw them all at him in one move and made a much larger one in her hands. She waited for his impact As he clapped his hands, she threw it. When it hit the impact, it exploded, sendind the newly electrical impact back at him. He fell to the ground, unconcious. The same strange voice came again, saying, "Jeannie Rawl wins. This duel is over. Please report to the egress." The invisible walls went down and Jeannie stepped out, smiling. Egress meant exit, so she left the dome and checked her watch again. It was 11:58. Time for lunch. She walked towards the cafeteria and chose a tomato-and-cheese sandwich to eat, along with some water. She sat down with Renn and began to eat. "So, how was your class?" she asked Renn. Renn answered, "It was fun. I started to learn how to turn other things invisible, like an apple. Look!" Renn touched her juice box lightly and concentrated hard. The juice box filickered on-and-off out of sight. "Cool! I beat a boy with impact waves. Look, there he is," said Jeannie, pointing. Greg Hales stood by the nurses office with an ice pack to his head. Renn laughed. "Nice job." The bell rang just as they finished. It was 12:30.

12. name:Vec alduran

as i was running at top speed towards my next class suddenly some girl tripped and i got up with again she was holding onto my backpack i ignored her i was about to be late she got off at class and i ran 2 feet before relising i was going to the same class as her and started running back the girl had just been given her booth number the guy looked at me and announced i was late only by a second i thought all right booth 3 Alan hales oh and by the way don't kill anybody i entered booth 3 just as alan entererd whats your power i asked this he said then began to scream extreamly loudly thats like a freakin banshee i shouted covering my ears i shut my eyes and began to conentrate feel pain hales feel you will feel the true meaning of pain he fell over in agony i laughed i put a bit power into it and he yelled again i continued to use my power intil he fell unconscious vec you win the guy announced time for lunch i arrived at lunch and spotted toby(my room mate) and went to sit next to him alan was sitting on the other side of toby and some kid named greg which was alans twin i took you down alan i teased he screamed as soon as he saw me don't worry we are not dueling i said he was very scared of me see ya i got up and went to get some food the cafateria never has any good meat i shouted i went and sat down at a random seat some girl said what are you doing feeling pissed i replyed i meen why are you sitting there its kinda making me feel uncomfortable i finally looked at her it was that girl i cept spotting the one that grabbed onto my backpack well atleast introduce your self i am jennie rawl by the way
    i am vec alduran i said pleased to meet you she noticed how i calmed down and told me her friend was named renn
    renn asked me what power you got i replyed pain is all you need to know i can turn things invisible and turn my self invisible i can make these electricle fireworks things said jenny as the bell rang i pelted towards my backpack which was stil at tobys table 12:30 lets see what we got now i thought...

hmm this next class is optional training the faint harted evil needs to show no mercy il pass i went down to the gym and started doing chin ups i saw some fireworks shooting from some window must be that jennie girl then i relised how hungry i was i went back to the lunch room about half way through the grounds the grass around me lit up in fire i smiled to my self and cept walking fire dosent stay stil like that its not spreading its some kids power reveal your self already i don't have all day suddenly i was on fire then i saw him in a window looking at me concentrating his power i panicked then told my self if i stop him the fire will stop so i started to concentrate as hard a i could before i knew it he was screaming the loudest scream i ever herd it seams i never unleashed my full power before now but it stil can get stronger i said to my self all powers can allways get stronger he fell out of the window with a thud i went next to him and asked him why was i burning? because that's my power he said i know that now why did you burn me i said frustrated i had some pretty bad burns but i was ignoring the pain i kicked him just as i let out a burst of pain into him he screamed why wer you burning me i yelled in his face you nearly sen't my friend Alan hales insane aha yes that it was just a duel il go get some nurse or teacher to clean you then before i knew it i fell unconscious i woke up a few hour later my arms were acing my back had a 3rd degree burn whitch i was ignoring before but it was so strong now i couldn't ignore it anymore help i yell but i could barely gasp the guy had left me my power dosent leave you with scares or burns my eyes wore blurry but i saw somebody walking past i yelled for help but it came out as a gasp i moved my arms and tried to get up but my body couldn't support my weight help i gasped suddenly the person noticed me and ran to get a nurse or some thing help i gasped and sliped out of consciousness again i woke up in some strange rome with healing devices and stuff this must be the school healers office

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  13. crazycatlady13

Name: Jeanette Raul (Hera Rawl)
    Power: She can turn thing to stone but only when she looks at them and it takes away her energy. Usually, she does it slowly, and they start to crave milk, dirt, and become lethargic, like stone. Then they turn. But if she's mad enough, it happens in seconds. She can stop the process in a secret way that no one knows.
    Description: Long straight red hair and light green eyes, pale skin, loves animals, can be sacastic and is evil but won't kill you,, is a vegetarion and an ecologist.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Is posing as an evil person and changed her power, may also change appearance. Always wears glasses unless she uses her power.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the good. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

She walked into the halls, late at night, finally doing something she decided was dark enough to prove to herself that she was dark. She scaled the fence and went into the forest, coming out on the other side. She entered the lightprison where dark people who had been caught hurting light people were sent. She read the names and powers on the cards outside the cells of the sleeping people. She made an explosion, breaking open a certain one. Bale Richards, able to change other's powers or give humans powers.He stared at her. "What do you want?"he asked. She smiled darkly and said, "I want you to change my power." He nodded.v "What power do you have, what power do you want?" "I have fireworks/explosive and electrifying orbs. Oh, and I want.....something evil," she stated calmly. "WIll you break the rest of us out if I do?" he asked. She nodded, and did, but they were still asleep. He grinned in thanks. Then he put his hands on her arms and concentrated. She felt waves of energy crackling towards her, washing over her, waves of darkness, killing the sparking yellow energy in her aura. When he stopped, she felt different. Hungry, maybe. "What'd you do?" she asked Bale. He shrugged. "You can either turn things to stone or poison tings, like if you touch a leaf it withers. The stone thing can be done in a slow process if you like, though." She smiled at him. "Thank you," and left, wondering what her new power was. She touched a leaf and willed poison, but nothing happened. She willed it to turn to stone, and nothing happened. She relaxed and felt her aura there, strong and dark. She felt stronger, more ready. She closed her eyes, and then opened them again, and things were different. She was more aware of things, but everything seemed gray. She turned and grabbed the two boys sneaking up behind her. "What are you doing?" she questioned them calmly, "Why are you sneaking up on me?" One of them snarled at her and turned into a HUGE bear. She didn't let go. One of them screamed super loudly, but he had an ice pack on his neck. "You aren't escapees. So why are you here? You're powers won't hurt me, not right now. You know why? Because I just changed them. So my powers are still taking shape and will block yours in order to start the process. So I suggest you run," she said, again almost eerily calm. She dropped them and they ran off. Where did that come from? I guess an evil power makes you feel evil. she thought. Good. Renn should try it, too. But she knew that she didn't have long before she started being weaker again. She walked towards the bulding confidently, knocking out the guards, smiling, and still very calm. She was turning dark, and she was happy about it.She decided to change her name, too. Jeannie was too........nice. Hera, the usually mean queen of the greek gods, would do for now. SHe snuck into the office and changed her name on their records. Then, she grabbed a pencil and paper and copied down all their files. Soon after, she jogged to her dorm, eager for the next day.She paused and put on a pair of black, reflective glasses. Laughing, she realized how much this power was like Medusa's: turning to stone and hiding her face. She started to go to bed, but then she realized Renn wasn't there. She looked out the window and saw fires, with a boy in the middle of them. But she had seen him in the battle dome, he was strong. Besides, there was someone out there helping him already. She squinted. It was Renn! She smiled and realized she probably would've done the same yestarday, but maybe not anymore. But one thing was for sure: this was going to be fun.

14. crazycatlady13

Power: She can turn thing to stone but only when she looks at them and it takes away her energy. Usually, she does it slowly, and they start to crave milk, dirt, and become lethargic, like stone. Then they turn. But if she's mad enough, it happens in seconds. She can stop the process in a secret way that no one knows.
    Description: Long curly black hair and silver eyes, pale skin, loves animals, is always calm, and sometimes it get eerie, and is evil but won't kill you. Keeps kosher.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Is posing as an evil person and changed her power, also changed appearance. Always wears dark, reflective glasses unless she uses her power.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the good. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

She woke up in the morning and didn't open her eyes until she had her glasses on. Then she turned to Renn. "So, who was it that got burned?" she asked. Renn shrugged. "Some guy with pain power. He's at the nurse. I saw the files you copied, HERA. Nice job! So, you changed your power?" Hera smiled. She liked Renn. "Yeah, I broke into the prison, freed the prisoners, and got one guy with the power to change powers to change mine. He could probably change yours, too, if you like," she said. But Renn shook her head. "I like invisibility. So, Medusa, how is this new power fitting you?" She grinned widely. "I love it. But I hope I'm not tempted to-someone's at he door! I heard a snicker!" The smile faded. SHe slipped through the door and followed the culprit. It was the same dude with the fire. She smiled again. She was right. This was gonna be fun. She called to the boy, daring him to turn around. He did, and she took off her glasses. He froze. She wasn't very mad, in fact, she was glowing. So all that happened was his skin became pale, he became stony, in a way, and he ran. She put her galsses back on and headed for the forest. She had a feeling she didn't need to take any classes today. She climbed the highest tree she could find and sat on the top like a cat, waiting for another victim to approach. But no one did. She didn't want to miss battles, so she climbed off and ran to the classroom. She entered and was assigned the guy with fire. She asked for a different victim and the teacher laughed at her words. She realized why, SHe had said vcitim. Hmm, good plan. He assined her to the fire guy's partner, the guy she had scared when she first got her new power. She walked to her booht and started to smile again. The duel started. He opend his mouth, and she simply took off her glasses and covered her ears. She was mad, but not in the angry way. Not really mad, just powerful, confident, and ready to kill. But she didn't because she didn't want to have to move the statue. So she turned him and won. She was tired, though. She took out the stone-ness in her secret wway and left. She skipped lunch and the reest of the classes and went into the forest. She took a lizard and turned it quietly. It had already been dieing, being eaten by ants. She pockeed the stone lizard and jogged to the end of the forest, and back. It was almost nighttime. She went outside, into the grouds, where the fire had been, hoping for an attack. She realized it didn't drain her, it made her more hungry, like having a taste of a huge buffet of power people. What drained her was resisting the urge to kill everything in sight. She didn't want to do that. Plus, it would probably take to much out of her if she did. Because she knew if she did a part of her would fight back, and she would be ripped apart. So, she resisted easily, and waited unitl the night, hoping a victim would appear. No one came, so she went to a shapeshifter and threatened him until he agreed to change her. (to find out what I now look like read my description.) Now, she was truly Hera Rawl. She went to bed, glasses on, still smiling. (Go ahead and make your power more powerful, just not too much.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
  15. crazycatlady13

Description: Long curly black hair and silver eyes, pale skin, loves animals, is always calm, and sometimes it get eerie, and is evil but won't kill you. Keeps kosher.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Is posing as an evil person and changed her power, also changed appearance. Always wears dark, reflective glasses unless she uses her power.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

When she woke up, she quickly got dressed and then paused. She was wearing jeans and a green sweater over a white tanktop. That did NOT look good with her hair. So, she took out the black sweater she almost never wore, put it over a gray tank top, and changed into darker-colored jeans. She paused and then added a gray belt on the jeans. She nodded, satisfied, and walked outside the dorm. It was Saturday, and she didn't want to wake Renn up early. She went to get breakfast. She ate quickly and then walked towards the gates. She scaled them and walked to town. She caught a passing paper boy on by the hem of his shirt, and asked him where the prison wa? He told her, frightened, and she confidently walked over to it. She snuck inside, ignoring the guards, and went to a certain cell. Sleeping inside was a boy of about 15. She scoffed at him. She knew he wouldn't know her. But why hadn't he tried to get out? Then she remembered the guards. One had had a screen in his hand like a grid with blinking dots in lines that looked like the walls of the prison. She looked at his ankle. Sure enough, there was a tracking device. She walked outside again, and turned to the guard. He was imersed in the electronic, so he didn't se her. She took off her glasses and stared hard at the device. It gradually turned gray, the blinking lights blinked more slowly, and finslly, it turned to stone. She turned the man as well. Then, she walked inside and knocked on the guy's wall. He woke up with a jolt. "Who are you? Why aren't there guards with you? Are you a lawer? Are you a huard? No, you couldn't be. In fact, soon enough, you're gonna be prey for me. She smiled evily at him. "Won't your tracking device follow you?" she asked innocently. He looked at his ankle. He realized it had shut down, and a steady grin spread across his face. "Not anymore," he said, and lunged at her. The bars hit him full in the face. He snarled and got up agsin. He shot a beam of black, explosive energy at his anklet, but it didn't break. "Darn it, it still won't come off," he muttered. SHe watched him as if she were sizing him up, waiting to strike. He shot a beam at the bars. They shattered upon impact. She let him step through. He threw a bolt of black energy towards her, but she dodged easily. He tried again, and again, and again. But she moved like a snake. She waited until he was out of energy, weak and tired. She smiled again and said, "There were days when you would know it was me whatever I looked like. But never mind that. My name is Jeanette Raul. Or rather, my name was Jeanette Raul. I am now Hera Rawl, with a "w." You are Jacob Taurus. We met in the Middle, but then I moved to Good at the age of 9 and you moved to Dark at the age of 13. Our parents were friends, so we met a lot. But though we were friends, you were so much older. You were embarresed to be seen with me with your friends. But now, I would be the embaressed one, because look at you. You're pitiful. Pitiful. But you still think you're the best, because that's who you are. Anyway, I came to ask you to do something for me. I want you to try to kill me. Go ahead, try it. What have you got to lose? Think about it.....What's the alternitive? Your death. So, shall we duel?" she asked calmly. As she talked, she thought, He still thinks I've got exploding orbs. I can use that. He runs out of energy, all I have to do is take off my glasses. Good. He stared. "Jeanette? You can't be Jeanette. She had red hair, would never wear that, and would never have that expression. You are not little Jean. No. Jeanette's at school, anyway. Where I should be," he said. She shrugged. "Believe me or don't believe me if you like. Just don't call me Little Jean. My name is Hera. H-E-R-A. Now, let's fight." He rolled his eyes and got ready to shoot. She took off her galsses and watched him turn, energy half-way between throw and source, the hands of a stone creature, living inside, wondering who this girl was. "I am Jeanette. I changed my power, changed my look. But you were too proud to even propose losing. So, you lost," she said, still smiling. She walked out with even more confidence, and thought about how perilous some people's lives were about to become....

16. name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually 3x more powerfil now becouse it just got burned extreamly bad i felt what my own power feels like i know my power alot better now
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all forgot to mention this before but used to bread mice

i woke up i felt extreamly drained but alot stronger at the same time i looked at my woundes thay wore gone the nurse must have some healing power i started to think it through i felt my own power(lots of pain) and some how i felt stronger i got up and put my clothes on the nurse was sleeping i ran out it was saturday morning i wen't out side thinking i might just go for a walk i saw some girl with curled black hair i began to follow her she climbed the fence this will be a problem climbing with out making a sound i was pritty good at it but shes right close i noticed some paper boy she grabbed on to the neck of the shirt as he passed and asked about some prison perfect i used this time to cross the fence with out detection she began to walk towards the prison and i began to follow she arrived we both snuck past the guard i was allso sneaking behind her this is fun i thought and very suspicous she stopped at some guys cell i snuck and hid in the shadows she passed me went killed the guard and the tracking device and came back woke up teh boy she said her name was jennate raul and is herra rawl now said she used to be in middle school then went to good then snuck into evil that gave me a shock so jenny rawl should be in good aye i thought said she changed her powers and then duelled him killed him easily i thought this jenny girl or what she perfers hera rawl keeps getting weirder and weirder she walked out of the prison i followed we wen't back to school i as we entered the boundrys we wore in the center of the grounds she stil had no idea i was behind she turned around around and i stuck to her back i snuck toward the school she turned and saw me hold it she said i stopped and turned a little pissed that she saw me yea what did you see me do she asked me everything jennet raul former good student she growled at me the bye i said your not going any were she growled yes i am don't worry i won't tell anybody il kill you she growled and i turned to stone compleatly but the thing is i was stil alive i had no idea how i could see everything i could use my powers(becouse my power is used through the mind)shit shit shit shit i thought to my self i sent a burst of pain towards her mind just to let her know i was stil alive she screamed in shock free me i said and began to push my arms out free me i and i was standing there like nothing ever happend

17. crazycatlady13

Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

As she walked back, she noticed a flicker of shadow, but ignored it. When she finally got to the school, she knew someone was tailing her, but she couldn't see who it was. So, she looked at the stars and pretended to count them and find Orion while she turned around. It was another boy from the Dark. Vec Something.... her mind went through the copied-down files, flipping through pages of unimpotance. His power was pain. Shoot, she'd have to "kill" him if they fought. This was getting annoying.... "How much do you know about Jeanette Raul?" she asked him. He answered, and she growled he knew everything. But how.....of course! Jacob was such an idiot. She would never turn him back. That had been a test of power, to see if she would be able to "kill" someone she knew. She had. But she had forgotten to turn inside his body to stone, so his vocal cords still worked! "If you tell anyone, I will kill you. If you've been following me, you should know I can. I have the files. I will track you down. Sooner or later, I will," she told him. He said, "Don't worry. I won't."He said he wouldn't, but why should I believe him? she thought. "I'm going to kill you anyway," she said and smiled evily for the 1,000th time that week. No, that day. She took off her glasses and he turned. Then she realized he could still use his power. She cursed quietly and waited, getting ready to bear it. Then, it came. SHe screamed. It was instinctive, not on purpose, because the pain wasn't the bad part. It was the force. Too much power, threatening to make her unconcious. "Turn me back!" said the statue, though it was a little hard to understand. She freed him, but instead of going to school ran injto the forest, turning things to stone at random. SHe threw off her glasses and stared at te world, hungrily. But self-control got the better of her, and she closed her eyes until she had her glasses. She undid almost everything she had turned, everything that had been alive: the animals, the flowers, the trees, the grass, the insects. The only thing left were some stone dead sticks and dried-up leaves. She walked back to school and went to sleep. But she knew the day would come sooner then she wanted it to.

18. name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually 3x more powerfil now becouse it just got burned extreamly bad i felt what my own power feels like i know my power alot better now
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all forgot to mention this before but used to bread mice

i woke up food was the first think i thought i got up and got breakfast don't care what i eat these days class now i ran towards class first up dueling i tapped the guy on the shoulder as i arrived your up with jim newton this guy is from the good school captured so kill him if you want this should be fun i thought i wen't in to the sound proof thingy go on battle he said but i am the only one in here i said no hes invisible said the guy whell if i don't know where he is thats a problem i said

19. crazycatlady13

She woke up and went to her first class: Observation of Techniques. She had to walk to the battle dome and sit in a balcony above the booths where people fought. There was the guy whom she had turned to stone before, Vec Something-or-other. But, he wasn't in a booth. He seemed to be looking for something. "Invisiblility," she whispered to herself. She knew that if she had that person as an opponent, she would either make them angry uhntil they spoke so she would know where they were, or find something like ketchup or dirt or that person she had seen with ice-cream shooting power that first day, and throw it around until it hit something. Then, she would turn the "floating" mass of dirt, ketchup, ice-cream, etc., to stone. But she wasn't allowed to help people in battles, of course unless they were partner dueling. Which was her next class. If he was still there, and if she got paired with him, eeww, but there was a good opponent, she would know what to do. Or what if Renn got paired with him? That would be funny: invisible with invisible. The class ended, and she filed out with the rest of them. Dueling went on until everyone had finished fighting, unlike the other classes, so partner dueling was always arranged when someone who could see the future had said there was going to be a lot of left-behind kids, still dueling. SHe walked inside the battle dome and without getting paired, grabbed a handful of ice-cream from the person who could shoot it and threw it at the area the invisible guy had made a paper stir in seconds before. There was a splatter as it hit him, and a blob of "floating" ice-cream was now the sparring partner for Vec. He looked at her and she olled her eyes. How had he not known to do that? It was so easy! Then, she remembered she was in posesion of the files, which told what powers she might need to beat. But, of course, she had made it up, she just wouldn't have spent those free moments between class thinking about how to defeat certain opponents if she didn't know what powers to do it for. But even so... nevermind. She walked out when the coach signaled her to do so, and went to lunch.

20. name:Vec alduran
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all forgot to mention this before but used to bread mice
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the citys killing just for the fun of it

ahh i should of thought of that i looked back and saw hera rawl as newton tackled me covered in ice cream he wen't visible again i guess going invisible drains you so wen you can see him covered in something he gos visible want me to stop hurting you i asked what he replied your not hurting me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    bye bye i said as i slit his throught with my dagger lunch time i said to my self as the bell rang signaling lunch i went and ate "hey toby" i said to my room mate as we ate "i can't believe you needed help" toby teased "grrrrrrr" i growled at him playfully "whats next" i asked "team dueling"he told me "just like dueling" i said as the bell rang me and somebody els entered and walked towards the guy i tapped him on the shoulder he turned around and said "you two can group up vs Jeffry and Masoga i turned and saw the other person was hera rawl