Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Instinct (Not the Phone)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by crazycatlady13, Dec 22, 2009.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

Name: Jeanette Raul (Hera Rawl)
    Power: She can turn thing to stone but only when she looks at them and it takes away her energy. Usually, she does it slowly, and they start to crave milk, dirt, and become lethargic, like stone. Then they turn. But if she's mad enough, it happens in seconds. She can stop the process in a secret way that no one knows.
    Description: Long curly black hair and silver eyes, pale skin, loves animals, is always calm, and sometimes it get eerie, and is evil but won't kill you. Keeps kosher.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Is posing as an evil person and changed her power, also changed appearance. Always wears dark, reflective glasses unless she uses her power.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.
    Affliction: Good, but isn't an angel. (Pretending to be Dark.)

She ate nothing for lunch, because she wasn't hungry, and then went to her next class. Partner fighting again? She rolled her eyes. In the battle dome, she could see Renn totally beating a boy with super strechiness, the fie dude getting frozen into an icicle, and some other people she knew. "You two, go aginst Jeffery and Masoga," said the coach. She realized he was talking about her and......oh great. Vec Alduran again. Jeffery, she could see, had earthquake power, as the ground made little tremors when he pounded his fist into his other hand. But Masoga was a different story. She looked like an average teenage girl at first, but her eyes were strange, like copper with flecks of acid green. They were almost hypnotising. Hera snapped out of it and ran the files through her head. There was only one Masoga, so it was easy. Hera read the power and smacked her forhead. She was a siren! A hypnotist with her voice, but also so loud you could even go mad!

2. il try and do it proply with commas and stuff

name:Vec alduran
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually 3x more powerfil now becouse it just got burned extreamly bad i felt what my own power feels like i know my power alot better now
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all forgot to mention this before but used to bread mice
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the citys killing just for the fun of it
    affliction obliviously evil

"jeffrey looks easy earth quake powers it looks like"i said to my self as he clapped his hands making the ground tremor.
    "masogas a siren but she can go so high pitched she can send you mad masoga is mine"i herd hera say "all right lets get this started said the duel guy oh and this is a fight to the death. i started sending pain towards jeffrey as he shook the ground i fell over and lost concentration"damn"i cursed i charged at him as he shook the ground again i jumped and landed next to jeffrey i only then noticed how strong he was he threw a punch at me and i dodged it i pulled my dagger out and threw it hitting his throught as he shook the ground i fell over just as i herd a ominous scream and got knocked unconscious from the fall

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
  3. crazycatlady13

Name: Jeanette Raul (Hera Rawl)
    Power: She can turn thing to stone but only when she looks at them and it takes away her energy. Usually, she does it slowly, and they start to crave milk, dirt, and become lethargic, like stone. Then they turn. But if she's mad enough, it happens in seconds. She can stop the process in a secret way that no one knows.
    Description: Long curly black hair and silver eyes, pale skin, loves animals, is always calm, and sometimes it get eerie, and is evil but won't kill you. Keeps kosher.
    Other Information: She can do gymnastics and had two kittens but she had to leave them at home. Is posing as an evil person and changed her power, also changed appearance. Always wears dark, reflective glasses unless she uses her power.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

She nodded at Vec, and jumped (purposely) when the ground shook, so as not to lose her balance. "He can't shake the air..." she muttered to herself. Magosa opened her mouth, and Hera took off her glasses. She stared straight at her throat. Magosa started to cough. She couldn't scream, but, remarkably, she could still breath. Just not enough to make noise. With that, she punched Magosa, hard, and right in the face. Magosa's head knocked back. Hera had an idea. She grabbed a long thorn from a plant person, and turned it to stone. She took the dagger and walked up to Magosa. She smiled, and plunged it into Magosa's heart, then pnctured her jugular vein. Then, she shrugged and pocketed the dagger.

4. il try and do it proply with commas and stuff
    power:can inflict extrema pain on opponent here the catch it can only be used on 1 person if used for long enough the opponent gos insane eventually 3x more powerfil now becouse it just got burned extreamly bad i felt what my own power feels like i know my power alot better now
    description:blood red hair pale skin eyes that clearly say don't piss with color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home used to bread mice to train power on
    short history:used to be a mass murder in the citys killing just for the fun of it

i woke up at 6:00 AM "sunday i think i am gonna go for a walk"i thought to my self. i got up and pulled a black hoody blood red jeans and my black shoes on. hmm i thought i pulled my hoody off and put on a white singlet. i wen't and looked in the mirror "gahh i haven't showered in ages" i thought 2 or 3 days and my hair is going straght up
    i undressed and showered just arfter i got dressed again i styled my hair making it go over my right eye it just reaches the bottom of my cheek (thats what i look like in real life)
    i looked at my arms and relised all that work in the gym before seemed to pay off i stepped out of the bathroom and knocked into some one i stepped back and saw it was hera rawl "not that vec guy again"i herd her say to her self "alduran"i said to her "see ya i said to her and walked off. i stepped out and started walking in a random direction i bumped into some body about half an hr later "excuse me"the girl said to me "take this please"and she passed me a flyer and walked off i noticed i was at the good school i started walking back once i got backi thought i mite have a look at the flyer i read it

missing girl member of the good school age 11 then it had a picture of
    heras old self and said below JEANETTE RAUL if found contact 049268
    or visit the good school

i thought to my self"what should i do"then i decided it was 7:30 AM when i did it i slipped it under heras door when nobody was looking and wen't and wen't to the gym

5. crazycatlady13

I don't care if you use punctuation or not. This time, I'm going to try not to use punctuation/capitilization/etc. this should be a novelty. But btw, went has not apostrophe.

Name: Hera Rawl

she bumped into vec aludran again and clenched her fists. this was getting annoying. she went back to her room to grab some superglue, the 13 on her door was peeling off. there was a flier under it. "jeanette raul missing, blah blah blah. shoot," she said and read the number on it. she searched through the files in her head and found a Middle person who looked like her. no one cared about middles for some reason. she quickly walked over there and found the girl. she killed her with the dagger and made her look even more like her and have her student ID card. she left her in the forest, making it look like she had been attacked. She then called the number on the flier and said she had found jeanette raul like this. they came and she was free. no more worrying about being jeanette.jeanette raul was dead, mauled by a bear or killed by a dark person, according to the teachers. now, she had to get on with her......plans.

6. crazycatlady13

You don't have to act out your history you know. But thank you for joining. And btw I do know what phsychokinesisis, ecause I read about a person who had it in a book called Dark Visions.But I'm not sure about funny11yearold though he doesn't comeon anymore. Nevermind.

Affliction: Dark

The next day she woke up and went to get her glasses when she looked in the mirror and realized she had her same old red hair again. Her eyes were green, too. Powers didn't wear off, and she could still turn things to stone, as she tested, but the stone was less solid. She tapped the stony peice of paper and it cracked! With another touch, the figurine shattered."What the...." she said, and stared. She then knew what had happened. The Sarcaugh, the souleater, had been awakened. The boy who changed powers must've been caught on the way to the Dark and got stuck in the Middle's prison, so when Sarcaugh escaped, his soul got eaten, too. But once the Middle was devoured, Sarcaugh would leave. And there was no place oher than here and the light side to go. Then Sarcaugh would prey on the human souls. But- the shapeshifter who changed her? He was dark. She checked the files. He had a brother in the Middle whom he visited freaquently. So, Sarcaugh had devoured their souls. She was back where she started. She sighed and woke Renn. "Sarcaugh is out. And I'm back," she said. "Well, I'm glad your back. The stone thing made you act weird. But Sarcaugh's out? That's horrible. We should leave, he'll prey on humans last," said Renn. But Hera, well, now Jeanette, shook her head. "We've got to fight. We'll still be caught. Also, theydon't know he's out!" sheprotested. Renn laughed. "You know Hera would've said we''ll killl him, but nothing more. Your mind must've turned to stone too. But come on, let's warn them. Then we can prepare tofight him. It'll take him a few weeks to get everyone in the middle, and my parents are in the light, only I was in the middle. But we've go to find other people with powers in the human world who don't know about it. He might not eat their souls if they are human, which is a better defense. COme on, let's go." They walked into the hall and began telling everyone.

7. crazycatlady13

Description: Long red hair and light greene eyes. Pale skin, tallish, whatever.
    Other Information: Was light, then dark, now middle but is in dark.

"So, anyway Renn, there's a new dark student. Lawliet I think. Psychokinetic power. I can't wait till battle ome with my old power again. That power was boring. Let's go. We can wait until tomarrow to ruin everybody's day," she said to Renn. They walked out an to the battle dome. The new dark student walked by with his roomate talking to her friends. She knew Morgan, his roommate. She was nice. He didn't look that nice, but she wasn't that good atfaces. SHe walked towards the battle dome an easily beat some dude with ice. SHe went to lunch and then returned to the battle dome. She wondered who she would fight.

8. crazycatlady13

Name: Jeanette Raul
    Power: Because she changed her power and the dude her did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage.
    Description: Long red hair and light green eyes. Pale skin, tallish, whatever.

She waked back into the battle dome, but tripped on the way. As she threw her hands out, they shot a jet of ater at the new kid. "Sorry, something weird is going on.." she said to him as he walked inside. She looked at her hands and remembered Hera. As she laughed, she felt her hair curl and darken. She was shapeshifting now. What the heck was going on? When the power-changing-guy's coul was devoured, her power must've gone crazy. Well, now she had a new power that could be bad, fun, dangerous, or good. For now at least. She walked into the battle dome and was assigned the new guy, Dawliet, who wasn't wet anymore. The water was on the floor. Moving water molecules with your mind. Ugh. She stepped into a booth and wondered what to do with unknown powers. She suddenly heard voices and realized this was telepathy, and she focused on his thoughts. He was going to lift her up. She hoped she could choose what burst of power she had, but she didn't know. She got an idea and thought of the wind in her hair as she flew in a dream. She started flying before he could make her float. Now that she knew how to control it, this would be fun. She thought of cold and froze him but he mentally moved away the ice. She began to think of knowing almost everything, and then she got that power.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  9. sorry i forgot about this thread

other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all forgot to mention this before but used to bread mice
    6:00 am
    i was walking towards the gym. when i noticed a room i had never seen before. there was a sign attached to the door it had the words "power training" i walked in and saw some instructer he asked "what type of powers do you have" i replied saying "what"
    "power? as in phisical mental on self or attack" shouted the instructor "uhh mental i send waves of pain into the opponets mind" i replied "well all right then" said the instructor and threw me into a cage locked it and released a lion it jumped at me but i attacked its mind with my full power for a few seconds then i fell on my knees completely drained and the lion was on the ground twitching
    2:00 pm
    i woke up in bed "how did i get here"i asked my self it was noon

10. crazycatlady13

Yeah sorry spelled your name wrong
    dont have time to post

11. before wen you were hera what was your "plans" just curious
    description:blood red hair pale skin eye color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home all training in

it was lunch time. i was walking thinking holding my lunch. when suddenly i walked into some kid with out realizing it. i accidentally splatted my food in his face. i looked at him. and he looked pissed. he threw a punch at me. and there was some sonic boom thing. i smashed into the wall. and herd a crack. "crap" i thought to my self. he growled and threw another punch at me. this time i dodged it. a big bunch of kids had formed a circle blocking every escape. i thought to my self "i wasn't planning on running". i smiled to my self as he threw another punch at me. i had my hands in my pockets dodging all his punches he hit one of the kids huddling around us and the kid transformed into some big rock golem creature the golem guy smashed that kid wil i was laughing and i went to get some new lunch i thought "that was fun i should learn to fight with out my power" i sat down at some random seat there was some black haired kid sitting next to me "names vec"i introduced my self
    "lawliet"he replied "whats your power"i asked curiously he ripped a bit of his burger and made it fly with his mind "telepath"i said to my self "no psychokinesis" he said "whats the diffrents"i asked "well psychokinesis are more powerful but they get drained faster" he said "my power is pain"

12. crazycatlady13

Haven't been able to post this weekend, sorry, I was on a hebrew school retreat. By the way, my plans were to shut down the school and create the apocolypse of nonsuper people. But I got bored. So, nevermind about being compeletly evil!

Power: Because she changed her power and the dude who did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage.

She helped the dude she had fought to his dorm and walked to the lunch area. She still had 45 minutes before her extra class. She ran to the library and asked the librarion about books on powers and power control. The librarian's power must have been something like a human computer because she instantly knew where the perfect book was. No, computers weren't that exact. She grabbed the book and began to read. The table of contents told her that power changing and its hazards/advantages was on page 2475. She turned to that page in the HUGE book and found the part about dead power-changers who changed your power. Your power would rattle around for a few days until it settled on one, but it could always change. She had 5 more minutes, so she put the book back, grabbed a strawberry as she passed the cafeteria, and ate it on the way to class. She stepped in the room. It was almost pitch black. After a few minutes her eyes ajusted and she saw there was no one there. She closed her eyes and listened. She reacehd out with her hand and felt a doorknob that she couldn't see or feel with her eyes open or while she thought about sight. She turned it and stepped through into a classroom with only 1 student and a teacher. It wasn't any teacher she knew. The student was a boy who she knew from the files. But she didn't know him in real life. "Are you Jeanette? Or are you Hera? I have telepathy as one of my powers, but it is rusty. So which one are you right now, I know you are both, as well as Jeannie," the teacher said. The boy said, "She's Jeanette, can we get on with this dad? I want to go to the battle dome." So, father and son. She sighed. "I came here to learn the insinct every super person was born with, not to chat about lunch, time, and names, or even telepathy. I mean, everyone forgets Insinct. Most people concentrate on the powers. So that's why I'm taking this class. If you can't show me instinct, I'm leaving," Jeanette said to them. The teacher laughed and said, "You've got spunk. That's insinct right there. The passage to this classroom was insinct. But if you want to be in tune with it fully, you have to go through a.........machine, if you can even call it that. At least, that's the quicker way of doing it. But it can be dangerous. That's why I'm a little goofy sometimes. It can overwork, and you become aware of EVERYTHING. Mine was turned off completely because it was too hard to live like that. It left me kinda weird. But if you want to do it, go ahead. It will take 1 hour and you have to come at midnight and drink juice from a magical fruit." Jeanette stood still for a few moments then smiled, saying, "No I don't. Oh, I may have to go through a machine thing, but the mijdnight and potion? That's just bogus. So, what do I really have to do?" The son laughed. "She's good at this, dad. Come this way. I have my insinct fully now, and so I know you're going to have a smooth transformation. The only reson my dad didn't know is because he was the first one, and the inventor," he finished. Jeanette walked over and stepped into the chamber. A gas started to fill it up, but she ignored it and focused on the crystal orb hanging from the ceiling. She blinked as it glowed then stopped and mentally examined the gas. It wasn't gas, it was strangely thick light. The chamber filled up with the rainbow light and the light from the orb. She could see shadows dancing at the edge of her sight, and closed her eyes.

She woke up in her bed at her old house, only 4 years old, still Middle. But the whole school was there, lying dead on the floor, and Sarcaugh in the next room. It changed and she was moving to Good, at age 6, wondering what it would be like, and drowing in perfect puffy white and rainbow clouds. She realized in both scenes there was golden light filtering through. She concentrated on it and the scene vanished. A wave of the machine's mental force hit her and everything faded to black.

She woke up again, this time on the floor of the chamber. She blinked and opened the door, jumping back in time to avoid a bullet streaming towards her head. She rolled onto her feet ang stepped out, confident that nothing was coming. She somehow knew that the teacher and his son were together, hiding in the dark room she had started in. She knew that the way back was inside her head, and closed her eyes in order to see. She approached the doorknob se felt and stepped through, nodding at the teacher and his son and opening the able-to-be-seen door to the outside, ducking as a ball of fire streamed past her head. She was getting good at insinct...but would the other students take the class, too? She didn't know bu she went to her dorm and slept.

13. ah yep sorry i didn't realize
    description:blood red hair pale skin eye color red only angers easily uses a dagger along with power to make a killer combo never shows a hint of mercy
    other info:very fast and good at dodging has a good memory has a pet pit bull dog but of course it had to be left at home

there was some rumor of some special class called "instinct" based on your mental ability's
    it was only morning i left my dorm as i turned the corner i saw some kid "hey"i said to him
    "blank stare" hello? "blank stares" ...fine then be like that i said to him and walked off a little frustrated i was thinking on taking this instinct test

14. crazycatlady13

omg that was a long post before.... but do you like the class idea?i purposly said i wondered if others would take it so you would know you could totally take it too. it says not the phone because i think there is a phone called "Instinct" or was.

Power: Because she changed her power and the dude who did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage. She also enhanced her Instinct.

Insinct was fun. (She didn't have time to write but would stall until dinner as much as possible.) She walked to lunch and grabbed a sandwich then got out a book and read, ready for anything. (omg i want instinct, both the powers and the insinct, in real life.....)

15. crazycatlady13

I've got time to post now! Yay.

Power: Because she changed her power and the dude who did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage. She also enhanced her Instinct.

She blinked and covered her ears just a siren from the Middle was soul-devoured by Sarcaugh. SHe sighed and went to the copy room, passing about 25 people who were tottering aroung with their hands over their ears, a little bit woozy from the noise. They included Vec Alduran and Sophia Whitteny, Vec was the dude from before and Sophia was Renn's sister who completely agreed with Renn's plans, but was naturally evil and was older. Also was the Insinct guy's son, the one with telepathy. She went to the office and grabbed a piece of copy paper. She made a flier reading:

SARCAUGH IS OUT!!!!
    Sarcaugh, a monster of the shadows who devours souls and is made of the bad part of a good soul who was asleep in the Middle, has awakened. If you have family members there, DO NOT visit them. They are probably dead, or, rather, soul-devoured. After the Middle is finished, he will go to to the Light, and then us, the Dark. Please prepare to run or fight and warn anyone you see from the Light before he goes there. This has been Jeanette Raul, the "missing" light student. I'm dark now, deal with it. I killed like 7 people as Hera, as well. Now I'm going off topic, but remember: SARCAUGH IS OUT!!!!!! Be warned.

She made the copies and put them under everyone's dorm door. She sat in the Archery Field and waited.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
  16. dart504839

dart504839 n00b

Name: Brandon Smith
    Power: My Power is that I can move things without touching them.I can also command spirits to do my bidding.
    Description: Tan skin, Black hair, always wearing a coat.hight5ft. 5in.
    Short history: I have always been on the :confused:dark side. I use my powers to drive people insane. In the end they always commit sucide.
    Post: We live among you wimpy humans. We have a mission. You have found out the secret.

17. crazycatlady13

Wimpy humans? Dark side? Secret? Huh? Nice power, but what do you mean?

18. crazycatlady13

Lol, enjoy your bday cake and Happy Birthday!

She saw the guy go talk to the good and realized she had to get off the computer bye.

19. crazycatlady13

She followed the new guy and saw him get on a train. She climbed up the railing and sat on top. No one saw her. She waited until they got somewhere, then threw herself down onto one side of the train. It rattled. She grabbed a pole and hit one side of the train with it. The train tipped sideways. She jumped off and turned inivisible but knew the power would change before long. It did. She ran behind a tree, and climbed up it. The train caught on fire. She cursed and ondered what her power was at the moment. She shrugged and pushed her hands towards the train. Wind blew out of them, and it didn't help. She tried again and after 4 tries, finally got water. The fire fwizzled out. She smiled and climbed higher in the tree to wait.

20. I lost my account.:sad:
    Name: Lawliet
    Power: lost
    Description: long messy black hair,5 ft. 7 in., gray eyes, olive green cargo pants, dark green plaid sweater
    Other Information: quiet, intelligent, one friend, loves reading
    Short History: found powers during a school dance; when girlfriend gets kidnapped and he finds her kidnapper, he realizes that he wants to make the kidnapper suffer instead of doing the right thing so he turned bad
    Side: bad
    I fell into a deep lake about 50 feet below the broken train track. I tried to bring some bits of charred metal towards me, but it didn't work. "Huh?" I thought. "Guess I have to go au naturale." I started swimming towards the edge of the lake. When I crawled onto the shore, I noticed a stone temple nearby. I started towards it. When I walked in, two torches at the doorway lit up. When I continued down the hallway, the other torches lit up. When I entered a room, an angel-like girl appeared. "If you want to save all sentient life, you must agree to a contract. The terms of this contract grant you a holy ability, but you have to grant my one wish. Do you agree?" I thought for a minute. "All right, I agree to your contract!" A blinding light flashed, obviously blinding me. Three seconds later the light died, and the girl was gone. I looked into a pool of water, and noticed one of my eyes turned purple.
    I'm tired, so I'm gonna stop my post.