Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Instinct (Not the Phone)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by crazycatlady13, Dec 22, 2009.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

There is the word "angelike" for saying angel-like, btw. Oh, and lol about the blinding light obviously blinding you...

Name: Jeanette Raul
    Power: Because she changed her power and the dude who did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage. She also enhanced her Instinct.
    Description: Long red hair and light green eyes. Pale skin, tallish, whatever.
    Other Information: Was light, then dark, now middle but is in dark.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.
    Affliction: Dark

She followed the boy with her eyes and Instinct as he fell down into a lake. She leaped down and smashed on the ground. She knew she had had healing at that moment, because Instinct now helped her do that. She had realized this when she knew she had water when she FINALLY got it before. Healing wore off, but it didn't unheal or something, just didn't heal when she scratched herself on a sharp twig, though it wasn't like it hurt. She realized she currently had Mindsight, and closed her eyes. She found the boy and saw him talking to a religious girl, one of the Madiens of Serenity. Ugghh. They were known for getting people do do things for "holy abilities," but they used contracts and she didn't see what was holy about a contract. She had been there and witnessed a "blessing," where the people who had completed their tasks got their so-called holy abilities. They said it was only done on a solar eclipse, which was in a few days, really. She shivered. Sarcaugh was especially strong on a solar eclipse, some said, but then again some said that he was totally weak and powerless. She sighed as she lost mindsight but started to feel more sure of herself, She remembered when she was still Good, and was almost sad, but then she realized she wasn't sad at all, just feeling like she should be sad. Was this a new power? She thought hard and had a crest of an idea. She remembered what it was like to explode things with fireworks, and held out her hands. A glowing orb of energy formed in her hands. She smiled; it was good to have her old power back for a little while. She placed the orb on a fat stick and pushed it across the lake. After about ten seconds, it burst. Splinters flew in the air and water sprayed everywhere.The boy looked up with..... a purple eye? She'd known she was going to get invisibility. He couldn't see her, but she knew if he had been "blessed." You could tell by how they looked, more graceful or something. She was still invisible as she jumped into the water and swam to the other side. She got out and hid in a tree as she lost invisibility.

2. crazycatlady13

Power: Because she changed her power and the dude who did its soul was devoured, her power changes randomly and happens by accident, a disadvantage and advantage. She also enhanced her Instinct.
    Other Information: Was light, then dark, now middle but is in dark.
    Short History: She was originally in the Middle, when the Good was REALLY picky, and met some people who should've been in the Bad section, but they put her in the Good section because it got less picky. Picky isn't good, so they changed. She was nice, but she was really in the middle of the middle and the bad. When she got sent to the school, she was happy to be out of the house and with people who weren't total angels because an angel guarded them. Then, she pretended to be dark and is becoming dark.

She saw him do nothing by the lake and went back to school. When she returned, however, something was different... it must be that there were lots of new students, but they looked younger. The next year's class had come in! She couldn't believe it had been a whole year! She went to look at the new students. She saw some other students getting on a bus that she knew. One of them was Renn! She ran over. "Where are you going?" she asked. Renn shrugged. "Home. I only came here for one year. Bye! I'll miss you so much!" Jeanette sighed and hugged her friend. "Bye! I hope I'll see you again sometime!" The girls waved until the bus was out of site. There was a meeting in the auditoriam. Jeanette walked there to listen to the speech.
    "Welcome new students, welcome back returning students, and for those of you that stayed for summer, well, welcome back to your classes. We have many students this year, and you all have new dorms and classes and things! This year, we do classes according to your power, not your age. New students, please stay for orientation and a tour. Previous students, please take your scedules and report to your new dorms to wait for your new roommate," finished the principal.
    Jeanette went to get her scedcule, looking over the new kids, still. She was now in dorm 1313. There were a lot of dorms... She went there and looked at her scedule. It was blank except for: "Scedule will show tomarrow." She sighed and sat down on the bed her stuff was next to. They had moved it for everybody this year. She waited for her new roommate. Soon, a girl stepped in. She was blond with small glasses and baby blue eyes. She had a kind face and her hair was in a short braid. She was wearing all light blue. She smiled. "Hi, I'm Lauren." the girl, Lauren, said. I smiled too. "I'm Jeanette." She put he luggage down and turned to face me. "So, what's your power?" I suddenly had a bad feeling about her from Instinct and wondered why Lauren would be in the Dark section. "This isn't you, is it?" Jeanette asked. Lauren sighed fakely. "Nope. Not at all. I am usually more like this..." She took hold of her hair and pulled. It was a wig. She touched her eyes and contacts fell out. She took off her fake glasses and went into the bathroom to change. When she returned, she had waist-length black hair with a blood-red streak. She had cold red eyes and was wearing all skulls, red, black, and fishnets. She spoke in a sharp tone now. "Hi. I'm Zephyra. By the way, I think you should know the rules: First of all, I rule this dorm, Second, you do whatever I say or I'll hurt you, Third, if you do anything I don't want you do do, I'll hurt you, and, finally, Four, You are going to be my personal slave. Got it?" she smiled with fake pure innocence. I smiled right back at her. "No." She glared at Jeanette and stared straight at her, hard. She knew something was up and ducked. As Zephyra's concentration hardened, she had made a slice in the wall with her eyes. Jeanette grinned. "Okay, that is awesome. But I am still NOT doing what you say." Zephya laughed menacingly. "Then die." She sent a shadow beast coming towards Jeanette, but Jeanette didn't move, on account of Instinct. The shadow best roared......and went through her. "You can only create illusions, am I right?" she asked, smiling. Zephyra scowled and went outside. I went to the offfice and manually made the roommate changes in the papers.

3. crazycatlady13

This thing is too long too post, I'll have to split it. o_O

Power: You'll see. She also enhanced her Instinct.
    Other Information: Was light, then dark, now middle-dark but is in dark.

I was now with a girl who actually happened to be named Lauren in real life. Lauren came in a while later, finding out about her new dorm change. "I;m so glad I changed dorms, my other roommate was so naive and innocent. She was only here because of her power, poison breath, and she was super-annoying." I nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mena. My roommate was wacko as well. She made illusions and pretended at first to be kinda like that, then to be super-powerful and goth and fierce. I got her though....then I switched the roommates in the school's books." Lauren laughed. "Seriously? i was going to do that next, what with my angelic roommate. Anyway, what's your power? I have lightning." I sighed. "Actually, my power is undecided at the moment. I had a firework/explosive/electricity-like power, but I changed it to turning things to stone. When the person who had changed its soul was devoured by Sarcaugh, who is out now by the way, my power kind of went crazy. Now I have random changes of powers, but I seem to be able to "suggest" powers to my subconciousness. Oh, and I enhanced my natural Instinct." She smiled. "Seriously? The people who work there are my fathr and brother! I remember them talking about you when I saw them for dinner! You're Jeanette/Hera, then?" I nodded. "Yeah. Your brother's the one with telepathy? The one who shot at my head to test my Instinct?" I laughed. "Tell him I say hi." She giggled. "Okay." We chattered on until there was a supersonic boom. We looked outside. There were people with powers.....attacking? Sarcaugh's army or someone else? They didn't look controlled, but they did look powerful.... "Uh, Lauren, someone's attacking us. Come on, we've got to help!" We rushed outside to find a huge crowd of people with Instinct or just plain old super powers attcking us. I ducked and pulled Lauren down as a fireball flew over her heads. If not for Instinct, we would have been crispy by then. Suddenly, six identicle people stepped towards us, surrounding us. They said in unison, "Surrender or die!" I nudged Lauren. "The only thing they can do to us is threats and punches. This giy has a multiple power, find the one that's real!" She nodded in aggreement and we went to work. She electrified them and I hit them with whatver I had at the moment. Lauren electified one that fell. "He's real!" she stated. She kicked him in the head and knocked him out. We went back to defending ourselves and our friends, until I sensed something was wrong. "Lauren, you have to come with me, and hurry!" She shrugged and followed. I ran, leading her into the Instinct room, the real one, which was easy to find now. She knew her way around the room, too, and her father and brother were there. They had felt it, too. This was the only safe place, but right now, the others didn't matter. "Get down!" screamed Lauren's brother and we did. The white explosion still hit like zillions of tons of water crashing down on you but burning you, and more, but we were safe. The others weren't so lucky. They were alive, but in a kind of comma. (no idea how to spell that) But that didn't matter. What we needed to do now was find how the blast had affected us and find the person who created it. We stood up shakily, tripping and stumbling over limbs that had supported us for years. Once we were up, we all felt a sudden burst of pain that started small, but lasted for what seemed like forever and 13 minutes. Lauren froze and trembled every now and then. Her brother fell and screamed, writhing in agony, and her father blacked out from the pain amplified with his koo-koo Instinct. I just stood, bearing the pain, and focusing my Instinct on the person who had done this, tracking him by his power and the pain. But once I found him, the pain intensified horribly. I couldn't ignore it anymore. I screeched and finally fought for control, finally situating myself once the pain stopped. We stared at eachother, unwilling and half-way unable to speak. I broke the silence. "We've got to find the person. I know generally where he is, he's up by the old ruins of Sarcaugh's time, and this isn't Sarcaugh, for sure. He/she is trying to be him, though, and we've got to find that person ASAP or....well...trust me, you don't want to know. Let's go!" We rushed outside, flitting through the shadows, and began the long climb to the ruins. They were from Sarcaugh's original rule, said to enhance your power but corrupt you. Once we arrived, there was no one there. Or so it seemed. The others shushed eachother but I stepped forward with my hands up, knowing my current power and holding it in place. "I know you're here. Come out. I am unarmed and cannot fight you of all people." Something flicked and someone I knew well stepped out. "Well, if it isn't Little Jeannie from the Good side. Playing with the bad guys, are you, now?" I kept my gaze calm and frozen. "I am Dark now, and whatever you wish to call me, I am Jeanette Raul, and I know everything about you, Jay. You can't defeat me, but I can't defeat you. You know that." He scowled. "Fine then, Jeanette, try and defeat me with your little explosions. I am the master of the space and time continuim! I have ridden the folds of time themselves, and I will kill you!" He stepped closer. I didn't move. "No, you won't. You won't, because you can't. You can't kill me, I made sure of that. Your little forcewave didn't even kill anyone, because these people are strong. Unlike you. You are weak, you are but nothing, and even less than that, Jay. Id on't care who you think you are. i could always see who people were, and you know that all too well." He tried to slap me and I did nothing. His blow struck hard and whole, but he couldn't hurt me anymore. I knew who I was, and I knew where I stood. I knew who I was in all of his make-believe universes, and more importantly, I knew who he was. There was nothing more for us to say, but he spoke anyway. "You're right. Maybe I can't hurt you. But I can give myself the satisfaction of trying. That night I tried to kill you, I was mistaken. Tonight I am not. You will die, pain or not!" He tried to punch me this time, but now it was clumsy and he missed. This was perfect. He was riled up, angry and weak. Soon, he would be weaker than a newborn larvae or something of that sort. When Jay lost sontrol, he lost the battle. Control was the key, but timing was important, too. If I didn't time it right....... I stepped forward. "No," I said simply, and slapped him across the face. He recoiled and tried to fight me. I blocked his crzy lunges, though I had no real need to. He had lost enough control already. He screamed and lunged towards me like a bull. I stepped aside and he ran, off the edge of a ruin. It wasn't high, but still he lay unconcious on the ground. I walked up and poked him with a foot. His eyes were lost but brimming with hatred all the while when he finally opened them. But they soon closed again. I sighed. "He's lost in time again. You can come out. It turns out it never really was Sarcaugh, only him, messing with everyone. I don't know what power I have still, because the power-changing guy was dead regardless, but I don't really care. I can tell I have a single power now anyway. Jay is a person from my past who has complete control over the time/space sontinuim, but when he loses control he loses everything. He really can't hurt me anymore, eever since he tried to kill me. Okay, let me explain. Jay and I were friends when I was in the middle. When I moved to the good, he went to school to visit his rother, he was so bored. He visited the ruins and turned evil. That's why you aren't supposed to go near them anymore. Later, his thoughts became messed up and he tried to kill me for "betraying" him and being forced to move to the Light. I was into witchcraft at the time, and I put a binding curse on him with my own blood and his that made him not able to hurt me. Witchcraft really does work, and he can't hurt me, but I know his weaknesses. I shouldn't be able hurt him, either, but when he loses control, his personal time and space bubble goes wacko and I can hurt him again, though because it isn't my time/space thingee, he can't hurt me. The explosion was the impact of many years, and the pain was time returning to normal. He was weak by the time we saw him. Come on, we have to help the others now." They stared at me. I was confused and ran down to the school to look in a mirror, leaving them behind. I recoiled in shock. My eyes were pure silver and glassy like a snake's. They looked..........like Jay's eyes. I thought a moment and tried to mess the the space-time continuim. It seemd like we had switched powers when he lost control or he hit me or something. Bt now, I knew I would soon turn evil, like him. I forced time and space to change it into a new poweer the power meant for me all along, whatever it was. But when I looked in the mirror again, although I wasn't the evil master of time and space anymore, my eyes were still silver and snake-like.

4. crazycatlady13

. I shrugged and walked outside to where people were waking up slowly. I screamed as loud as possible w shorter event of what had happened, "He's gone, the guy who did this, if you're hurt, report to the nurse, and villians, go home. Your leader has lost his power, and I'm sure of it because I got it and I altered reality to make that happen. Leave or die!" The villians fled and the hurt people went to the nurse, but some people had died. I didn't know any of the,, but people were shaken. I went to my dorm and sat, trying to figure out what my new power was. I went to talk to a girl who's power was she was a genius, but even she didn't know. Then saw the flicker of light around me. I began to see soul-like things floating around, and realized what at least part of my new power was: Mediumship. I could see ghosts. I walked to a dead body. It was no one I knew, but I could see the soul. I soothed the spirit and remember seeing the person around campus. Then I could feel their life force drifting away....I, naturally being stubborn, pulled it back into the person and transferred some of my energy to the person. The person opened their eyes. I could now ressururect (uhh no idea about spelling again) the dead, and I was loving it even only at the beggining. (spelling querry here too)

Whoa, that WAS super long.................. o_O

5. crazycatlady13

I have got to make this into a book or at least a story....before it gets too long for me to edit it and make it 3rd person.

6. crazycatlady13

You know, I swear I posted something a while ago...... where did it go? Oh well. I don't like it anymore, anyway....I've got to stop changing my mind so much....

Power: Mediumship and Reincarnation She also enhanced her Instinct.
    Other Information: Was light, then dark, now middle-dark but is in dark.

Jeanette realized that she didn't take classes anymore at the school. She just hungout and fought. She hated to admit it, but school was getting boring. She didn't want to, but what she really wanted to do was go back home. She'd get to see her family again, that would be nice. Still, she had a feeling she'd never be able to return. Jeanette sighed. Life could be so complicated. She enetually gave up trying to really decide and just left. She caught a few trains, hopped a few fences, and went home. When she got there, however, it was a wasteland. Guards streamed by. No one seemed to see her. There was a girl standing by the trashed house. She approached Jeanette. "Jeanette? Is that you?" With a start, Jeanette realized the girl was herr younger sister. "Oh my god- Sophie!" She hugged her, and the guard noticed. "What are you two doing around here? This is a restricted are! Get out or go to jail!" Jeanette raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me? This is-" she paused. "- was my house. Who are you and what right do you have?" The guard was not impressed. "Do you think you're the only one with power, Ms. Raul? I'll have you know I can see your sister, too. Your parents are gone, an soon so will Sophie." Jeanette looked at her pale sister in sudden understanding. "Oh my- you're a ghost! What happened here?" The guard stopped. "Me." He put on an evil, unearthly grin. He threw his hands out, and all went black....

Bye bye, Jeanette. You lasted a while, but now you're boring. Creepy guard...

Name:
    Power:
    Description:
    Other Information:
    Short History:

eh great cant finish becuz i have to leave oh well no one except 4 me rps on this thread anyway, rly XD.

7. crazycatlady13

oops meant silver and finishing post

Ooops, I meant to put silver for my eyes before, and, anyway, I'll just finish the person now!

Name: Lupyne
    Power: Infection/Poison. When she touches something/someone, they become infected with a deadly sickness thingee. If on plants, like a leaf, it will blacken and wither. It is powerful, but it takes up a lot of energy when on humans and large animals. Plants and small animals are easier, though she wouldn't harm an animal unless she had to.
    Description: Straight jet-black hair that goes down to the bottom of her shoulderblades. Pale skin, starling smoky violet eyes. Very quiet, but not shy. Keeps to shadows and isn't really noticed, until you see her eyes. Does an excellent "death glare." She's a great fighter, agile, quick, and very clever. She has a slim figure with long nails and sharp teeth. She has a dark heart, but cares for animals and the earth.
    Other Information: Killed her family's murderer. Carries a vial of the juice of deadly nightshade and her knife at all times. Has a fondness for cats. She's new.
    Short History: She had a real life before, and a cat named Phersephone, who was black with the same violet eyes, but her family was murdered because someone wanted their powers, so they had to kill them because that was their power: kill people and you get their power. Lupyne had hid with her cat, sitting unnoticed in the shadows, but though she was only 7, she had only felt rage, not sadness or fightfulness. She trained herself, becoming a good fighter, and went after and killed the murderer. She realized she liked the sight of fresh blood and purchased a silver and black knife. Her cat ran when someone tried to burn her old house down. She escaped, and her eyes hardened, nd got their smoky appearance. She discovered her power, and is now enrolled here.

Lupyne's eyes narrowed as she surveyed the school. There was the light side, with people laughing and playing. She spat. There was the middle, drab and gray. Suddenly, there was a crash as something exploded. She smiled. Then there was the dark, shadowed and forboding, with the occasional scream. Lupyne's cheshire-like grin widened. She approved. She started walking towards te ornamental black gate, when there was the howl of a wolf. Wolves were good. Kept light people away when you were lazy. It wasn't human, she could tell. She walked in, aware of the creakyness of the gate, and discovered she was alone in her dorm at the moment. Lupyne dropped down her stuff and started on the way to her first class, Combat. She laughed, as she could've taught the class. Still, she went as a chance to look fairly innocent then hurt people. Badly. She smiled and walked to the class. "Alright, first up, we're going to see what you've got. NO KILLING. Yet.... Hey, you. Are you sure you c an handle this class?" He said at the sight of Lupyne. She looked up. "Oh, yes.." He shrugged. "Not my fault if you get hurt, kid. Alright, NO KILLING (yet), again. "You're with...Bram, over there. Careful. He's our class's best fighter." Lupyne smiled even more at the "challenge." She turned to the lare, 18-year-old teenager. When the teacher said to begin, she simply grabed him and flipped him onto the floor, with a loud smash. The teacher fainted, and Lupyne left the room.

8. crazycatlady13

Power: Infection/Poison. When she touches something/someone, they become infected with a deadly sickness thingee. If on plants, like a leaf, it will blacken and wither. It is powerful, but it takes up a lot of energy when on humans and large animals. Plants and small animals are easier, though she wouldn't harm an animal unless she had to.
    Description: Straight jet-black hair that goes down to the bottom of her shoulderblades. Pale skin, starling smoky violet eyes. Very quiet, but not shy. Keeps to shadows and isn't really noticed, until you see her eyes. Does an excellent "death glare." She's a great fighter, agile, quick, and very clever. She has a slim figure with long nails and sharp teeth. She has a dark heart, but cares for animals and the earth.
    Other Information: Killed her family's murderer. Carries a vial of the juice of deadly nightshade and her knife at all times. Has a fondness for cats. She's new.
    Short History: She had a real life before, and a cat named Phersephone, who was black with the same violet eyes, but her family was murdered because someone wanted their powers, so they had to kill them because that was their power: kill people and you get their power. Lupyne had hid with her cat, sitting unnoticed in the shadows, but though she was only 7, she had only felt rage, not sadness or fightfulness. She trained herself, becoming a good fighter, and went after and killed the murderer. She realized she liked the sight of fresh blood and purchased a silver and black knife. Her cat ran when someone tried to burn her old house down. She escaped, and her eyes hardened, nd got their smoky appearance. She discovered her power, and is now enrolled here.

She made her way to her dorm, and stopped whn she saw a light on inside. She cautiously turned the doorknob and let a crack of the light spill out. Nothing happened, so she opened the door, and stepped in. She closed the door end squinted through the glare, putting her hand up by her eyes to shade them. She approached the person. She couldn't mkae out much, but they were holding up some sort of mirror to one of the lamps. It must've been highly reflective, because it caused the light. She walked up and knocked it out of the person's hand. The light vanished, and the person turned to her as the mirror fell. "Hey!" he exclaimed. It was a boy. "I had the perfect angle! I'm never going to get that chance again!" She scoffed. "At least we can see now. Anyway, the mirror didn't break. You'll be lucky if that thing doesn't burn down the school next time." The boy looked puzzled. "But people with fire have already done that. Why would I be so unoriginal. So, what's your name, if you're going to be my roomie." She narrowed her eyes. "My name is Lupyne," Lupyne siad icily. He shrugged. "Cool. I'm Connor. What's your power? I can talk to machines." Lupyne nodded approvingly. "I can... infect things." She grinned slyly and unintentionally. He backed away. "The mirror was going to turn into a globe of energy, you know. For healing." Lupyne shruggeed. "Or we could just get a person who's power it was to make energy and you could use one of your little machines to transfer it into orbs, or globes, as you call them," she said dismissevely. Conner's eyes shone. "That's a great idea! I'lll check our databases to see whos got it." Lupyne left him to his computer, and sat on her bed.

9. crazycatlady13

She sighed. Now she was stuck with a technopath and teachers who thought she was weak. Still, better than the alternitive....right? She stepped outside again and went to her next class: Disguise. Of course, the door was covered and another door was sitting outside. She shrugged, stepped through the clear one, and into the room. The teacher was amazed. "How'd you find your way in?" She smiled secretivly and said, "It was hidden pretty well, in plain sight, of course, but I'm good at these things. So, can we start? It's past the time." She pointed to the clock. The teacher nodded, becoming more confident. "Today we are goin to learn how to scientificly change your eye color. You simply take nitrogen and this secret chemical ingredient, mix them up at 13 degrees C, and put some extra energy in. Then you add a secret ingrediant, which I will now do..." He said, and Lupyne saw him add cactus juice concentrate (lol) behind his back. She smiled innocently, giving away nothing when he turned back to her. "Of course, it hasn't been tested yet, so it might be permanant, and we're not sure how to control it, but.... anyways, would you like to try it?" he asked hopefully. She shrugged and nodded. If she became blind or it killed her, what the heck? If it bothered her, the color or blindness or whatever happened, she could get her roommate to make a machine to undo it, or use it to her advantage. The professor's face lit up, and his own eyes shone. He instruced her thereafter, "Open your eyes. Wider. Good, now don't blink. It might sting....." He poured it onto the colored iris of each of her eyes. She almost punched him. It felt like someone was eating her mind slowly and more! He faltered, seeing her expression. "Um, a lot." She blacked out, but her subconcious mind kept her eyes open, yet it also deepened the pain.

Upon awakening, she saw the teacher looking at her worriedly, and holding up a mirror. She recoiled from the sight, not because it was ugly or anything, but because of the change. Her eyes had turned to a glowing amber and one of them was foggy. She closed the clear one and realized one eye was blind. SHe idn't mind one eye. She liked the amber, too. It was fine. Her hair also looked a little staticy. (spelling? lol) It was fluffier, yet it alost looked wet She ran hr hand through it, and it was dry. She raised her eyebrows, thanked the professor, and went to her dorm to take a shower.

When she came out, her hair was still feathery and wet-looking but dry, but not all staticy and not poofy. She went to the school store and purchased a selection of wigs, contact lenses, special makeup, and other things on her list for the class.

10. crazycatlady13

Description: Feathery jet-black hair that goes down to the small of her back. It looks wet but is dry. Pale skin, starling glaring amber eyes. Very quiet, but not shy. Keeps to shadows and isn't really noticed, until you see her eyes. Does an excellent "death glare." She's a great fighter, agile, quick, and very clever. She has a slim figure with long nails and sharp teeth. She has a dark heart, but cares for animals and the earth.
    Short History: She had a real life before, and a cat named Phersephone, who was black with violet eyes, but her family was murdered because someone wanted their powers, so they had to kill them because that was their power: kill people and you get their power. Lupyne had hid with her cat, sitting unnoticed in the shadows, but though she was only 7, she had only felt rage, not sadness or fightfulness. She trained herself, becoming a good fighter, and went after and killed the murderer. She realized she liked the sight of fresh blood and purchased a silver and black knife. Her cat ran when someone tried to burn her old house down. She escaped, and her eyes hardened, nd got their smoky appearance. She discovered her power, and is now enrolled here.

Lupyne's next class was Power Battling. She stepped intide the battle dome, dodged a few firballs, and made her way to the control room. The coach put her with a nerdy-looking boy who had several small plastic toys tuffing his pockets. When the "walls" went up and the bell rang, they began the fight. He took a tiny plastic dinosaur and blew on it. It became alive and grew a little until it was about 3 feet tall, and it roared. She narrowed her eyes and held her gaze. It flatered and whimpered. She smiled. "Good boy." Her opponant had been stupid to use animals against her. He reached for a toy war tank, but she caught his hand and begane to Infect hi. His skin darkened and cracked, and weind showed on his face and skin. He strained to breath, and she let him go with a snap of her wrist, probably breaking his arm. The coach paired her with a few others until lunch. She was kind of tired out from using her power so much, but luckily she had the next period free. She trudged back to her dorm, where Connor was hooking up a rig for automatic popcorn. He was surprised when she came in. "Who are you?" Lupyne remembered her new look. She smiled slightly. "You met me already. II'm your roommate." His eyes widened in confusement, and she spoke again. "Disgiuse class ess-up, though I must say i quite like it." He nodded in understanding and she sat on her bed and fell asleep, leaving him to his plotts of world doination while eating now-instanrtly-made popcorn. ;)

11. monsterboog

monsterboog Ancient gods wrath

Name: Monsterboog
    power: Controling the darkness. Can melt in them.
    Description:tall slim guy, short black hair. Always wear an black cape with an hood. White skin and red eyes.never gets noticed cause hiding in darkness.
    Other facts: Adores cats. has two swords of pure darkness hanging form his side. Is simply sadistic.
    Short history: He never was a normal child. He leaned at a low age his power, and mastered them long ago. His parents once screamed at him. He killed them both without regrets, and then went on training by killing guys with his swords.
    Affliction: Do I really need to tell it? Dark

He was looking for his next victim, when he spotted an young girl. Making a smile, he followed her with the idea of torturing her and kill her. She turned, and said face to face with him: You are pityful. Come at my school and you'll become powerful. He just followed her to the school, wandering what she have to make him stronger.

12. Hilton008

Hilton008 n00b

I have No words For this Topic .......

13. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Name: Unknown
    D.O.B: 112 years ago
    Interests: None

Wait what the fuck are we doing here