Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Intelligently Unintelligent

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by RebelingTheSystem, Aug 6, 2012.

1. So I've recently came back and decided to check the forums out again. Three things I've noticed.

First, all the interesting people are gone.
    I remember coming to the forums and finding or creating interesting conversation with the funny-game masses, but now, it feels.. dead.
    Second, it's like everyone is gone.
    No that many people around anymore, at all... Is this place hitting rock bottom?
    And Lastly, The Intelligent Discussions section isn't very intelligent.
    I mean, this place is more mature then the rest, i guess, but it's not exactly the long, in-depth threads i was hoping for.

Oh well, theres my thoughts out on the table. Good day, all

2. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

Sites pretty much dead, got messed up by some hackers as well and currently may have a virus, so yeah its pretty much at a fairly low point. Almost anyone of interest to talk to has bailed.

3. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

First of all, Who the hell are you, I don't recall ever seeing you...

Nonetheless, I feel you on that regard.

I sometimes I feel Like I am the sole member of this site, for the past 2 years it seemed that this site had a terminal illness of bots, hackers, Perverts and run-of-the-mill Idiots, I always thought in vain that this site would have a sudden wave of new/old members that have a legit sense of humor/intelligence, and wittiness at the very least like it was back in 2008-'10, but as the great Buddha even preached, all things must come to an end.

4. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

well yes alot of people have gone since this sites been changing alot but not only are all the cool,chill people gone but they have been replaced by kids,perverts yeaah.. so all there arent much creative conversations just a bunch or horny kids who dont know dick about anything interesting or intelligent

5. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Aside from zeusy, who are all you people? Never seen you before in the 5 years I've been here.

6. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

I know it doesn't seem like it, but I've been here since around 2010 or so, and it was a lot livelier then.

People didn't make threads or posts asking for a quickie, it used to be about Gaming. I look at the Social Groups and see the "Random Group"s created long ago that were about gaming. It's kind of sad seeing all of this slowly dissolve as the forums grow older, but as Zeusy quoted, good things must come to an end. I guess this is what we're left with.

If you don't believe me on being here since 2010, I've actually had 1 or 2 different accounts that I've lost all information on, so I had to create this one.

7. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

i hate spammers-_-